PDA

View Full Version : Viper chassis components?

Ty's400
08-14-2003, 07:53 AM
I was wondering if anyone knows anything about these products. All I know is that they look fairly nice and John Natalie (spelling) runs them and Legacy ATV sells them. Well since Legacy ATV's site is down or w/e and I can't find any info on them. Do they have a website? thanks

Duncanracer
08-14-2003, 08:30 AM
email todd @ forcedracing@prodigy.net his business triumph motorsports sells them and he can give you all the info..tell him shaun sent you..

EvilJester400EX
08-14-2003, 10:11 AM
I'm very pleased with my Viper a-arms. I plan on ordering a swing arm from them this off season. My only complaint, the fitting at first was rather iffy. The arms didn't want to go on at first, but after a few tricks from Evan on the forums, they fit perfect. I highly recommend their products.

Ty's400
08-15-2003, 04:04 PM
Thanks for the info. I take it Viper doesn't have their own website though? Any more info. out there? thanks

bmw500hp
08-17-2003, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Ty's400
Thanks for the info. I take it Viper doesn't have their own website though? Any more info. out there? thanks

It looks like Viper is a "house brand" that Legacy sells. Having them built changes there margin considerably as the marketing budget is removed from a well known brand and pushes the bottom line. Using them on There custom built winning quads helps market the products until they stand on there own.

Are you seeing a price advantage with the vipers.

Dave400ex
08-17-2003, 11:12 AM
Ty was just wondering about the Viper stuff because he saw it at a local race the other weekend. He is running Houser A-Arms and will have a Steering Stem soon.