PDA

View Full Version : Washington Riders

JabberJaw
08-14-2003, 03:42 AM
Sorry I missed you guys that went riding last weekend. I was interested in riding at 'Capitol Forrest' and was not paying attention that the location had changed. At the last minute when I checked, I realized it was a 3 hour drive, in territory I am unfamilliar with.

If any of you would like to ride at 'Jones Creek' in Vancouver, let me know. I do not ride on the main trails, I know all of the back trails that are a blast!

If you want to go, PM me, I'll give you my phone number and a pic of my wife naked!

dirtmomma
08-14-2003, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by JabberJaw
If you want to go, PM me, I'll give you my phone number and a pic of my wife naked!
AAUUUGGGGG :eek2: :huh No thanks on the naked pic but shoot some directions our way just for the hell of it so we can see where it's at. Everybody else drove 3 hours what are you a SISSY??!!! J/P wit ya ;) So are they trails tight,rough,& whoopie????? We've got some people we know from the ATV Jamboree that live in Vancouver I'll have to see if he knows these trails at all.

Bretmd94
08-14-2003, 04:49 AM
is there any racing up there? Vancouver is only 4 hours away from me. Im really to lazy to drive up there. But if your group comes down here send me a pm. :rolleyes:

JabberJaw
08-14-2003, 04:50 AM
It's in the mountains, so there are a bunch of hill climbs, beaver pond, view of mount saint helens, and awesome views of the columbia river, and portland.

It's easy to get to, I can send you a map if you like. It's a ORV park, but anyone that has rode there will tell you the trails suck... But I do not ride the main trails.

JOEX
08-14-2003, 03:02 PM
I'd up for a trip after the end of the month. We're goning to Florence 24th-29th. Maybe a week or two after that if I don't break anything in the mean time.:ermm:
I might be up for some naked pics of the wife:blah:

Joe

Woodsrider
08-14-2003, 03:40 PM
Hmmmmm, Jones creek. Wheres that from Washugall? Thats a two hour drive for me, but I think I can hang:D I saved your # from the pm. Next time we ride at tahuya just plan on stayin the night. We all stayed there... well, all but DeepCj7 he had other obligations.

Kim, if the trails there are like they are at Wasugall, you be wanting that dampner. Lots of broken granit and big rocks.