PDA

View Full Version : 2001 Yamaha Raptor with Tons of Extras

Nathan Iezzi
08-14-2003, 12:29 AM
Hey guys, I have a 2001 Yamaha Raptor 660R for sale. The mods include the following:
-Works Triple Rate Shocks with Resivors
-Works Quads Shock in the Rear
-+3 Wicked Product A-Arms
-Douglas Red Labeled Rims in Front (Rear Rims are Stock and Sandblasted but still in Excellent Condition)
-Pro Taper Handlebars
-Pro Desighn Toggle Kill Switch
-MSR Clutch Perch and Handle
-Yahaha Polished Throttle Cover
-AC Front Bumber
-AC Pro Peg Nerf Nets
-PRM Rear Grab Bar
-PRM Skid Plate for the Rear (Protects Rear Sprocket and Rear Brakes and so Forth)
-Durablue Eliminator Axle (Top of the Line in Durable Axles) Stock Length
-Lone Star Parking Brake Block Off
-White Brother E-Series Pipe
-Stormin Normin Racing Clutch System
-DG Jets
-Renthal Sprockets (Front is a 12 Tooth and Rear is a 40 Tooth)
-RK Racing chain
-K and N Filter
-Mods Done to the Ais Box Allowing for More Air

Raptor come with the following extras:
-Stock Front Rims and Tires
-Stock Lights
-Stock Pipe
-Stock A-Arms
-Banshee Front Shocks
-PRM Front Bumper
-Stock Front Lights
-Stock Tail Light
-Front Brake Protectors
-Stock Chain
-Stock Front Sprocket
-Come with Extra Springs for Fron Works Shocks ALL 6 SPRINGS
-Stock Pegs
-Stock Protectors that go in Front the Rear Rims
-Stock Handle Bar Plastic
-Stock Fender Supports
-Tools that come with Raptor
-Reverse Knob and Cable
-Few Other Little Products

This machine is in excellent condition. The only oil I run through is Ams Oil Synthetic. The only Problom with this machine is the drain plug for the oil pan in front of the cyllinder goes in a little ackward but still works like it should. ALSO THIS MACHINE HAS NO REVERSE! I have been told by many people that the 2001 Raptor Transmissions have been having probloms because of the reverse so all I have done was take the knob and cable out. Can be put back on but I didn't want to take that possibility.

I am located in the Armburst Area in Pennsylvania. What I want for this machine is ONLY $4200.00 Reason for selling so cheap is I need $4200 to pay the rest of the Raptor off and this machine is to much for me and I would like to stay in one peice as long as I can. If interested or have ANY questions please call me at (724) 755-0111 or email me at GetHigh660R@AOL.COM

Jackie
08-14-2003, 02:36 PM
good luck you need to find a very big guy for one of those. I was going to buy one this last spring and after I test rode one. I bought a 400ex. 660 scared the crap out of me the front end was off the ground in every gear. weeeeeeee

NITRO1253
08-14-2003, 03:01 PM
trade for a nice 250r with a ton of mods??

Nathan Iezzi
08-17-2003, 02:30 AM
Anyone?

naxbansheekid11
08-17-2003, 03:04 AM
would u trade for a 410cc mx banshee with a ton of mods

08-17-2003, 05:47 AM
would you trade for my 400ex plus ???$$$ cash & meet me halfway?

Evo8
08-17-2003, 10:15 AM
The 660 raptor is not the greatest machine from what everyone says. I rate the Polaris Predator, 400ex, bombardier,& cannondale the best on the market, anyone above the age of 16 could ride a raptor you just need to know how to use clutch.

By the way nice price on that raptor ! ;)

CowsBitePeople
08-17-2003, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Evo8
The 660 raptor is not the greatest machine from what everyone says. I rate the Polaris Predator, 400ex, bombardier,& cannondale the best on the market, anyone above the age of 16 could ride a raptor you just need to know how to use clutch.

By the way nice price on that raptor ! ;)

John u dont need to bash on his machine....he is tryin to sell it....And from what it says it sounds sweet....Can i see a pic??u can send them to CowsBitePEople@yahoo.com If u dont mind:)

CowsBitePeople
08-17-2003, 04:52 PM
Ill take that off your hands, ill take over the payments and give u alittle boot maybe?

Evo8
08-18-2003, 05:21 AM
ya how much is left on payments cause i could think about giving you a certain amount of cash for it and just taking over the payments.

Please respond thanks

CowsBitePeople
08-18-2003, 09:31 AM
he's not takeing payments

Evo8
08-18-2003, 09:58 AM
ya i wouldn't take payments ethier you need to learn to read i said, i would take over yamaha's payments that are left on the raptor and give him like 2,000.

08-18-2003, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Crazy400exMan
would you trade for my 400ex plus ???$$$ cash & meet me halfway? :rolleyes:

NITRO1253
08-18-2003, 01:04 PM
you have some pics in your e-mail. let me know