PDA

View Full Version : Why is everyone complaining about the 450r?

Bretmd94
08-13-2003, 03:37 AM
Look at all the people b****ing about if it needs rebuilds too often, or how they wont buy it if it has this or that, or doesnt have this or that....

We have been begging for this bike for over a year... Now they finally build it and very few people seem to be optimistic about it. Most people dont like it already (even though we really dont have any specs) and say that they wont buy it.

Well I for one am going to try to get the first one in Sothern Oregon. Money is going to be tight for a while (5 years) but i don't care. I have wanted this bike for a long while and now that its coming i have faith in Honda to produce a badass quad. I prefer kick start, but if its electric I can live with that. If it has reverse I really dont care. The only thing that would keep me from buying it would maybe be an automatic tranny. And even then I might still buy it. :macho

Striker49
08-13-2003, 03:42 AM
I think everyone is just sick of hearin about it. Its endless thread after thread of posts about "Have you seen the 450R?"

Just chill til Sept 10. :)

Glow Plug
08-13-2003, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by Striker49
I think everyone is just sick of hearin about it. Its endless thread after thread of posts about "Have you seen the 450R?"

Just chill til Sept 10. :)

Thats it :rolleyes: