PDA

View Full Version : your reason?!

kawasaki_ridah
08-12-2003, 06:21 PM
They say everyone in the world has a reason for life. Have you ever woundered what your reason was? If you have do you think you have already done what your purpose in life was? I was just thinking about that tonight, i mean maybe your reason in life was very little like moving a rock from one place to another. Its kinda werid if you just think about it. Another thing is the people that kill them selfs did they already do what ever they were suppose to? or did they not get to? what would have happen if they did? I mean you could go outside right now and move something and change the future for ever, has neone ever thought about this? or am i just werid to wounder about life?

TC17
08-12-2003, 06:28 PM
i think about that a lot. but i hope the reason i live is more than to move a rock:confused2

JUSTINcredible
08-12-2003, 06:31 PM
maybe there is no reason in life and we are here just beacause

else ask the member named spoon, he would know

batgeek
08-12-2003, 06:35 PM
i'm here now. when i'm dead, i won't be here anymore. thats about it.

TheRedRebel17
08-12-2003, 06:37 PM
to have fun..:devil: as in beer sex girls and food:blah:
oh and ride...

i think about what dying feels like sometimes..talk about scary :confused2

kawasaki_ridah
08-12-2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by TheRedRebel17
to have fun..:devil: as in beer sex girls and food:blah:
oh and ride...

i think about what dying feels like sometimes..talk about scary :confused2

yeah, another thing is money is really important in life, if you dont have it you cant have as much fun, but its really hard to stay happy. yeah dying is pretty scary but you would go to a better place (well some of us haha) i would hope everyone on here would be in a better place

kawasaki_ridah
08-12-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by TC17
i think about that a lot. but i hope the reason i live is more than to move a rock:confused2

that rock could save someones life you never know haha

JUSTINcredible
08-12-2003, 06:57 PM
u must be bored huh?:p

Martin Blair
08-12-2003, 07:00 PM
yeah really bored, or need a reason for living.

i dont really think aobut this stuff if you have a reason then i dont think you should ahve to site down and think of what it is just so you can be happy with yourself.

kawasaki_ridah
08-12-2003, 07:05 PM
im really really really bored haha

ewalker302
08-12-2003, 09:10 PM
Just make sure you are buried on your quad w/ a full tank.......

You never know!!

:bandit:

SGA
08-13-2003, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by kawasaki_ridah
I mean you could go outside right now and move something and change the future for ever, has neone ever thought about this? or am i just werid to wounder about life? Yes, people have been thinking about that since they have been in existence. Fate VS Chaos theory.
Its about a butterfly over in africa can flap its wings, which sets up a air current, which mixes with other air currents, which sets up the air just right to start a storm, which move out over the atlantic and becomes a hurricane. It becomes a class 5 hurricane and wipes out Florida. All because a butterfly flapped its wings a certain way in Africa. (Thats where most hurricaines start as weather depressions)
Now lets say a person in africa walked by that butterfly about that time, scared it and it flew away. It did not flap its wings just right to set up the air currents, to start the storm. No storm, no hurricane. Florida is safe for another day. Was that fate and predetermined to happen, or some type of organized chaos?
You be the judge. Theres alot of good reading on the net about it. I copied and pasted the definition of Philosophy Below. Sga.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Philosophy {Gk. filosofia [philosophia]}
Literally, love of wisdom. Hence, careful thought about the fundamental nature of the world, the grounds for human knowledge, and the evaluation of human conduct. As an academic discipline, philosophy's chief branches include logic, metaphysics, epistemology, and ethics, and the appropriate aims and methods of each are the concern of metaphilosophy.

Pappy
08-13-2003, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by kawasaki_ridah
that rock could save someones life you never know haha

EXACTLY;)

400EXrider#91
08-13-2003, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
EXACTLY;)

:confused:

08-13-2003, 08:03 AM
go smoke some more weed :rolleyes:

kawasaki_ridah
08-13-2003, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by SGA
Yes, people have been thinking about that since they have been in existence. Fate VS Chaos theory.
Its about a butterfly over in africa can flap its wings, which sets up a air current, which mixes with other air currents, which sets up the air just right to start a storm, which move out over the atlantic and becomes a hurricane. It becomes a class 5 hurricane and wipes out Florida. All because a butterfly flapped its wings a certain way in Africa. (Thats where most hurricaines start as weather depressions)
Now lets say a person in africa walked by that butterfly about that time, scared it and it flew away. It did not flap its wings just right to set up the air currents, to start the storm. No storm, no hurricane. Florida is safe for another day. Was that fate and predetermined to happen, or some type of organized chaos?
You be the judge. Theres alot of good reading on the net about it. I copied and pasted the definition of Philosophy Below. Sga.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Philosophy {Gk. filosofia [philosophia]}
Literally, love of wisdom. Hence, careful thought about the fundamental nature of the world, the grounds for human knowledge, and the evaluation of human conduct. As an academic discipline, philosophy's chief branches include logic, metaphysics, epistemology, and ethics, and the appropriate aims and methods of each are the concern of metaphilosophy.

thats pretty cool, stuff like that just makes you wounder

sly400ex
08-13-2003, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by batgeek
i'm here now. when i'm dead, i won't be here anymore. thats about it.

Couldn't have said it better myself......:ermm:

Punk'd
08-13-2003, 10:36 AM
mine is GIRLS and 4WHEELERS all the wayyyyyyyyy:macho

kawasaki_ridah
08-13-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by punk'd

I hear ya

zoom400ex
08-13-2003, 04:32 PM
all i know is i live life day by day with no real reason and just try to keep as cool as i can with no problems or regrets:D

SGA
08-13-2003, 05:38 PM
I really dont think about that stuff much anymore. Lunch and dinner is on my mind most of the time.:)
oh, and the good looking neighbor.

toby400ex
08-13-2003, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by punk'd

WORD