PDA

View Full Version : Image Hosting

JOEX
08-12-2003, 03:47 PM
Who's using what to host their images?

I looked at the ones posted in how-to thread but they don't seem too good for a permanent solution.
Is exriders going to restart hosting pics anytime soon?

I might be willing to spend a few $'s (reluctantly) for a more permanent storage site. My current ISP page is quite lame for hosting and I change ISP's occasionally....

Joe

Pappy
08-12-2003, 03:55 PM
joe i use imagestation....

i know i asked harlen the same questions everyone else has been waiting to hear answers too.

i know the pic issue is a huge problem to get fixed....he is trying not to have to delete all the old pictures...but it may come to that

JOEX
08-12-2003, 04:09 PM
Thanks pappy.

I sure hope he doesn't have to delete the old pics. If he does we would all have to repost the good ones:p

I don't know much about this stuff but with 80 gig hard drives being common why is there a problem with 3 gigs of pics? I suppose something with the RAM:confused:

I have an imagestation account but the quality/size doesn't seem to be there. Maybe I just need to work better on my end of it:p And I bet they will discontinue the free part of it soon:(

That is why would like to find another host so I can post pics on this board as well as others that do not allow pic posting. Even if it comes to spending a few $'s:(

Joe