PDA

View Full Version : woman or quad

soul
08-12-2003, 11:24 AM
ok guys the ol lady put me in an issue...sell the quad or leave....im thinkin see ya, she says i spend to much time and money blah blah blah:ermm: so the size 12 go to her butt and out the door im not sellin the quad

Bretmd94
08-12-2003, 11:26 AM
theres other girls......

even ones that race quads.... :ermm:

stiffy
08-12-2003, 11:26 AM
Tell her no makeup then, tell her she spends too much time and money on it and the fancy clothes.

wilkin250r
08-12-2003, 11:43 AM
Why why why is it that stuff that is important to women (shopping, clothing, decorating) also has to be important to us men, but stuff that WE find important (sports, quads, beer) is just stupid?

stace609
08-12-2003, 12:30 PM
:eek2:

sometimes i don't understand my own gender :confused:

i would never do that. my husband has said that he was going to sell his mustand because we were spending too much money on it and i wouldn't let him. good luck man. how long were you two together?

JUSTINcredible
08-12-2003, 12:33 PM
this reminds me of a country music song, but i think it is about fishing and his women, and he decided to keep goin fishing and forget about the women and he turned out okay

keep the quad and tell the girl ur dumping her, dont let her dump you

WEEZIL
08-12-2003, 12:48 PM
sounds like she needs a more sissy like boyfriend. I always get *****ed at for riding too much and talking about quads form my girlfriends that are x's now muahahah. man screw her if she wants to try to controll you give her the size twelve to he @$$ and make her realize. :scary:

flyin#5
08-12-2003, 12:58 PM
dump her!

08-12-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by flyin#5
dump her!

excellent advice, dotn let her control you

Atreyu
08-12-2003, 06:18 PM
:D if a woman ever said that to me i'd be like "what, go make me some pie!"

jk :p

Martin Blair
08-12-2003, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by soul
ok guys the ol lady put me in an issue...sell the quad or leave....im thinkin see ya, she says i spend to much time and money blah blah blah:ermm: so the size 12 go to her butt and out the door im not sellin the quad

I would leave if she wants you to stop what you love doing, everyone that i know thats rides quad rides because they love 2, then thats to far theres plently more.

" I got a bike for my wife, It was a good trade "

batgeek
08-12-2003, 06:37 PM
puthy > quad

but both come and go.

Brad
08-12-2003, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Atreyu
:D if a woman ever said that to me i'd be like "what, go make me some pie!"

jk :p

i must have laughed for months when i heard him say that:D

dump her ***, but only if u love the quad way too much to let sumthin like that get in the way, i still say shes gone, women are replaceible, a quad is to an extent too but there isnt 3 billion quads out there for you... if you kno whta i mean:blah:

QuadJunkies
08-12-2003, 06:47 PM
sounds like shes abit jealous....hmmmm maybe theres a way to keep both????? Im thinkin like you all do,if I was told to sell my ride I would be crushed..Do you spend time with her? Buy her nice things from time to time? There is sometimes more to it than just"it me or the quad" ya know what I mean?Just trying to see the whole picture......How long you been with her???

4wheelboy
08-12-2003, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by MNmxblaster37
this reminds me of a country music song, but i think it is about fishing and his women, and he decided to keep goin fishing and forget about the women and he turned out okay

keep the quad and tell the girl ur dumping her, dont let her dump you

lol brad preisly i think(sp) the best part is well im gona missss her:devil: countrys awsome

kawasaki_ridah
08-12-2003, 07:15 PM

if she cant except one of your favorite things to plus your hobbie then tell her she can leave or deal with it, if she truely loves you she wouldnt want you to quit something you like so much

SGA
08-12-2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
sounds like shes abit jealous....hmmmm maybe theres a way to keep both????? Im thinkin like you all do,if I was told to sell my ride I would be crushed..Do you spend time with her? Buy her nice things from time to time? There is sometimes more to it than just"it me or the quad" ya know what I mean?Just trying to see the whole picture......How long you been with her???
Im with QJ on this. Tell us the juicy details so we can help you make the correct decision here.

chucked
08-12-2003, 08:52 PM
puthy > quad

well for me:

puthy < quad

ewalker302
08-12-2003, 09:01 PM
If you do keep her & get rid of the quad........

Then she's got you by the balls.
Don't let her walk all over you.

Think what she'll want you to do next when she knows you will bow down to her ultimatums.

:bandit:

AtvMxRider
08-12-2003, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by flyin#5
dump her!

400exmom
08-12-2003, 11:28 PM
ok guys the ol lady put me in an issue...sell the quad or leave....im thinkin see ya, she says i spend to much time and money blah blah blah:ermm: so the size 12 go to her butt and out the door im not sellin the quad loose da ******- she's a disgrace to women quad riders everywhere- and a controlfreak sounds like hunny:scary:

Moto440
08-13-2003, 12:14 AM
First, say "Where is my dinner beotch"!!!!!!!!!!! Then, the next time she mentions your quad in a bad light. JUST FLIP OUT ON HER!!!!!! Go NUTZZZ!!!!! And make her aware if she says anything again you are really gonna leave her. Then she will straighten up on the issue. Then you can spend all the time and money you want on your hobby...........:)

bradley300
08-13-2003, 02:57 AM
do you have more than one quad? if so, selling all but one seams reasonable.

if you have have only one quad, keep it, ditch her, quads are cheaper in the long run

blondie69
08-13-2003, 03:03 AM
If she's tryin to control what u love to do....dump her! If quadin is just something that u do when your bored....keep her. But I'm gonna take it u love quadin...so i'd dump her. And if she really loves u enough, that'll be a wake up call for her to straighten up and then know's who wears the pants. And she might just wanna go back with u, and might not be so jelouse of the quad:confused:

Hopefully i didn't give u the wrong advise:ermm:

Stevie-D
08-13-2003, 03:14 AM
my girlfriend is worried that im gonna hurt myself on my 400ex. i did a wheelie on a road while she was watching and she got all scared that i was going to hurt myself.

QuadJunkies
08-13-2003, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by Stevie-D
my girlfriend is worried that im gonna hurt myself on my 400ex. i did a wheelie on a road while she was watching and she got all scared that i was going to hurt myself. Well, that means she cares about you and your well being.....;) ;) I love the sport,but I too worry about my ole man when he jumps wheelies ect too........Nothin wrong with that......:)

cody anderson
08-13-2003, 04:08 AM
they make more chicks dude

QuadJunkies
08-13-2003, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by Moto440
First, say "Where is my dinner beotch"!!!!!!!!!!! Then, the next time she mentions your quad in a bad light. JUST FLIP OUT ON HER!!!!!! Go NUTZZZ!!!!! And make her aware if she says anything again you are really gonna leave her. Then she will straighten up on the issue. Then you can spend all the time and money you want on your hobby...........:) You must be joking......:eek: And That issuppose to be good advice?????:huh

k2-dawg
08-13-2003, 04:17 AM
her girlfriends puthy > quad > wife/girlfriend puthy

XANDADA
08-13-2003, 04:20 AM
If riding is something you enjoy doin and she doesn't even want you to do it at all then I'd say the decision is easy: see ya later chicky :cool:

My gf doesn't like riding either but respects me enough to not dictate what my hobbies are going to be.

wilkin250r
08-13-2003, 04:21 AM
Tell her that she spends too much time talking with her friends. If she really loved you, she would give up all of her friends. Also, tell her that she can't talk on the phone.

When she says that is completely unreasonable, point out the similarities in the situation. Why is she asking you to give up something like this?

Bretmd94
08-13-2003, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Tell her that she spends too much time talking with her friends. If she really loved you, she would give up all of her friends. Also, tell her that she can't talk on the phone.

When she says that is completely unreasonable, point out the similarities in the situation. Why is she asking you to give up something like this?

Even though that makes sense, it never works. Arguing with them just pisses them off. Then they get quiet and dont tell you anything. Then you get pissed off.

Just tell her straight up, im going to keep riding with or with out you because it is what I love doing. Then say that you wouldnt make her stop doing (what ever hobbie she has) to be with you.

If she still b****s leave her. :macho

Atreyu
08-13-2003, 04:52 AM
^^best advice so far... if shes going to try to stop you from being happy then theres no way you'll be able to be with her the rest of your life... shes a sucubus !! :eek2:

dirtmomma
08-13-2003, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by SGA
Im with QJ on this. Tell us the juicy details so we can help you make the correct decision here.
DITTO!!!;)

08-13-2003, 05:09 AM
dump her there are tons and tons of sluts out there, or you can start beating her

Bretmd94
08-13-2003, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by freeride132
dump her there are tons and tons of sluts out there, or you can start beating her

Hahahahahha

QuadJunkies
08-13-2003, 05:13 AM
dump her there are tons and tons of sluts out there, or you can start beating her :eek: oh.I would dare the porr soul who EVER laid there hands on me....Just ask my EX how that went over:eek: :p :o

dirtmomma
08-13-2003, 05:20 AM

:eek2: :eek2: Oh my!! yeah I'd like to see the person that tried that w/ me too:mad: don't beat her just give her the boot!!

bansheeguy77
08-13-2003, 05:43 AM
yea details would be good...all depends on how u feel about her too. if ya really love her give it up for a bit then convince her to let ya get back into it. but if shes fat or ugly be like eh why dont u stop dressin me up like a mailman and makin me dance for u while u go and smoke crack and have sex with some guy i dont even know in my dads bed!

QuadJunkies
08-13-2003, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
yea details would be good...all depends on how u feel about her too. if ya really love her give it up for a bit then convince her to let ya get back into it. but if shes fat or ugly be like eh why dont u stop dressin me up like a mailman and makin me dance for u while u go and smoke crack and have sex with some guy i dont even know in my dads bed! LMAO!!!!!!:p

400grl
08-13-2003, 08:54 AM
No one who loves you is going to give you an ultimatum like that and mean it......maybe someone who is controlling or very jealous of the time you spend riding. Which - can be understandable to a point (the jealousy part) - but ultimatum's really pi$$ me off :macho:- the last time a boyfriend gave me an ultimatum was the last day he was my boyfriend. That's just not the way to do business!:grr:

LOL! I hear you about the hands-off part, QJ.....that's why my ex is my ex, too....:rolleyes:

jmoney45
08-13-2003, 08:58 AM
kick the bizzotch to the curb. :eek2:

08-13-2003, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by 400grl
No one who loves you is going to give you an ultimatum like that and mean it......maybe someone who is controlling or very jealous of the time you spend riding. Which - can be understandable to a point (the jealousy part) - but ultimatum's really pi$$ me off :macho:- the last time a boyfriend gave me an ultimatum was the last day he was my boyfriend. That's just not the way to do business!:grr:

LOL! I hear you about the hands-off part, QJ.....that's why my ex is my ex, too....:rolleyes:

If Cory was my girl I'd be chit cannen the quad with a quickness..:D

AtvMxRider
08-13-2003, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Rico
If Cory was my girl I'd be chit cannen the quad with a quickness..:D

:grr: :mad:

400grl
08-13-2003, 09:02 AM
Awwwww.......:p What a sweetie!!!!;) :) I wouldn't make you get rid of it - I'd just want you to let me ride it all the time! :devil:

:uhoh: the quad, that is....:D

08-13-2003, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by 400grl
Awwwww.......:p What a sweetie!!!!;) :) I wouldn't make you get rid of it - I'd just want you to let me ride it all the time! :devil:

:uhoh: the quad, that is....:D

Good thing you explained that out cuz I was gonna jump all over you....... I mean it....:bandit:

400grl
08-13-2003, 09:04 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I know!!! I'm getting faster in my old age!!! :D ;)

AtvMxRider
08-13-2003, 09:04 AM
Good thing you explained that out cuz I was gonna jump all over you....... I mean it....:bandit:

:grr: you asking for it bubba!

kwatts400
08-13-2003, 09:05 AM
I'm with Rico, she looked dam good in dirtwheels.

QuadJunkies
08-13-2003, 07:40 PM
Good thing you explained that out cuz I was gonna jump all over you....... I mean it....:bandit: LMAO!!!!!!:p

86350x
08-13-2003, 09:02 PM
Ok, more info is needed.

If you guys are a young couple starting out with an apartment or house ect, and you are strapped as far as a budget goes, then she has a point. Like a maybe we need to sell it for now until we get back on our feet. Then maybe later when we are all caught up again then you can get another one:ermm:

Sounds lame, but that's just life sometimes. Don't be a wife/gf beater either ( I think that was just meant as a joke though)

If she's just jealouse for attention, or trying to make you miserable, then get a different girl. You'd be supprised what you can come across.

I had a similar situation, I liked toy's and work a night shift. Time with the gf was nill, so she also said, no more toys. Lol now I am single with more toys (and happier). Still have a crappy shift though:ermm:

toby400ex
08-13-2003, 09:59 PM
Roflmao

JTRtrx250r
08-13-2003, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by XANDADA
If riding is something you enjoy doin and she doesn't even want you to do it at all then I'd say the decision is easy: see ya later chicky :cool:

My gf doesn't like riding either but respects me enough to not dictate what my hobbies are going to be. What he said,mines the same way,she knows it makes me happy;)

bansheeguy77
08-14-2003, 01:23 AM
he hasnt replied since :confused2 maybe she took the beating advice and took it out on him... poor fella

SGA
08-14-2003, 01:54 AM
he hasnt replied since :confused2 maybe she took the beating advice and took it out on him... poor fella
I noticed that. Dang, I wanted juicy details and pics!:D

soul
08-14-2003, 02:08 AM
ok sorry i was busy lately, well got into an argument 2 nights ago about shocks when i ordered them...lmao....well ive been with her a year and shes wantin to push the marriage issue shes 20 im 25 so im not ready to get married i was almost married to my last girlfriend 2 years ago had everything planned and she started goin physco, o well back to the other..my luck with women sucks they are jealous over the quad, she was all cool with it first but she didnt realize my plans for it. Ha she is now, the shocks cost a pretty penny we all know this well wehn u get the aarms swing arm axle and the rest of the goodies, well she went nuts :mad: o well, shes been wantin us to get a place of our own but i dont want to move in yet so she keeps gettin bent bout that, we go every thursday to a track for free ride and she dont like that, and bout 2 times month to the badlands, i spend time with her and take her out but i guesss she wants all the attention.....yippie

bansheeguy77
08-14-2003, 02:12 AM
well i think thats y she went nuts...she seen u spending all that $ on ur quad and she wants u to be spending it on a wedding/ your own place. it sounds like she just wants to take ur relationship to the next level

crap-banshee32
08-14-2003, 02:14 AM
kepp the quad, get rid of her!!

there other fish in the sea, if shes gunna be like that u dont need her anyways!! hopefully u will find someone u love that supports u with your quad!!

good luck man

SGA
08-14-2003, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
:grr: you asking for it bubba!

Ding Ding!
And in the Frito-layher corner wearing the red trunks, Jerry the "Horndog" Rodriquez! (Crowd cheers)

And in the Bud Light corner wearing the blue trunks, Rico the "Guzzle-Lator" Sanchez! (Crowd Throws beer cans)

Alright fellas, I wanna see a clean fight, no hitting below the ankles, and keep your beer hand guarded at all times. Do you understand?
Horndog: Nods head
The guzzle-lator: "yo"

Ok then, at the sound of the bell, come out swinging!:o

Bill Fuller
08-14-2003, 02:24 AM
Tell her to get to stepping ******.Imortal words from Little d "I'll quit the marriage before I quit racing!":mad:

Bretmd94
08-14-2003, 03:43 AM
**** marriage

Im thinking of dating a 24 year old and im afraid shes going to pull that crap. (im 20) Why cant gf's just hump you and then leave you alone??? :confused:

JabberJaw
08-14-2003, 03:46 AM

The answer is simple, which do you love more?

They are both the same to me......

You enjoy riding both!

If you don't put some time into them they are'nt as much fun.

After you rode it for a while, it's just ain't like when it was new!

One you can't decide what kind of tail pipe you want, the other won't let you go there!

You usually don't get to ride em till the weekend.

They both cost alot of money.

You can make payments on both.

The more plastic you put on em, the better they look.

It's easier to spend money on them when you are drunk!

The nicer they look the more you want to let people know you are the one riding it!

The heavier they get, the harder to ride.

If you don't watch what you are doing, they can get out of control.

If you don't keep an eye on it, someone will try to steal it.

Your friends all want to ride it.

Sometimes you swap with your friends, or take turns.

any more????????

QuadJunkies
08-14-2003, 03:50 AM
well i think thats y she went nuts...she seen u spending all that $ on ur quad and she wants u to be spending it on a wedding/ your own place. it sounds like she just wants to take ur relationship to the next level I agree totally... Us women can be a total bag of hormones and truly a pain in the *** sometimes but sounds as if she is getting into the relationship alot more seriously than you are right now,not that it is a bad thing,but if she wants to further things and it sounds like your not ready,then by all means..........DONT.;) Its hard to say what to do when really none of us know her ,and its easy for anyone to say:dump her,kick her to the curb" but you obviously care about her ,or you wouldnt be asking for adivce..I say communication is most important,you two should just sit down and tell her how you feel(I know, guys hate this "talking thing":p but to better understand maybe how she is feeling, and her to know your feelings you really need to do this.I still get the feeling she is insecure about you and feels intimidated a little with time and money spent on your quad,there is so many factors,just whatever you do,if you REALLY care for her dont act out in hast,take your time and think about it knowing you have exausted all measures to make the relationship work so you have no regrets later.....

QuadJunkies
08-14-2003, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by Bretmd94
**** marriage

Im thinking of dating a 24 year old and im afraid shes going to pull that crap. (im 20) Why cant gf's just hump you and then leave you alone??? :confused: LMAO!!!!..

bradley300
08-14-2003, 04:02 AM
if shes only 20, shes not ready to get married in the first place. if you dump her, then you can check out all the hot girls at the races (and there are PLENTY, why do you think i like this sport so much?) then, your chances go up for finding a hottie not not only "dosent mind" fourwheelers, she likes them enough to go watch them!

i got an ultimatum, soon after, i got a new girlfriend and shes better anyway!

dirtmomma
08-14-2003, 04:08 AM
Your too young too get married @ 20-25 anyway!! :) Wait till your 30 at least hehe, Nicely said once again QJ & JABBERJAW WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??????;) :p

JabberJaw
08-14-2003, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Your too young too get married @ 20-25 anyway!! :) Wait till your 30 at least hehe, Nicely said once again QJ & JABBERJAW WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??????;) :p

Home :(

dirtmomma
08-14-2003, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by JabberJaw
Home :( We missed you last weekend @ Tuhuya did you ever reply again to the WA riders post?? Maybe another time......just found out my Dad who lives in Montana has 2.5 acres up there not too far from where we were sooooo looks like we have a piece of land to camp & ride on & around something different!!

JabberJaw
08-14-2003, 04:25 AM
I made a seperate post this morning to explain what happened. You can come to Vancouver to ride anytime.

hondafox440
08-14-2003, 04:31 AM
"I would never let a woman push me around. If she tried anything I'd be like 'Aye! You get your *****-*** back in the kitchen and make me some pie!' "

A quote from the great Eric Cartman.. :D

Jabber - LMFAO!

SGA
08-14-2003, 05:32 AM
How does she look, is she a keeper?
or should you get out, while its cheaper....

Post a pic and give us a peek
Jerrys trained eye will give the answer you seek. :D

SGA
08-14-2003, 05:52 AM
Here, write this down and give to her:

"The red rose whispers of passion,
And the white rose breathes of love;
O, the red rose is a falcon,
And the white rose is a dove.
But I send you a cream-white rosebud
With a flush on its petal tips;
For the love that is purest and sweetest
Has a kiss of desire on the lips."

QuadJunkies
08-14-2003, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by SGA
Here, write this down and give to her:

"The red rose whispers of passion,
And the white rose breathes of love;
O, the red rose is a falcon,
And the white rose is a dove.
But I send you a cream-white rosebud
With a flush on its petal tips;
For the love that is purest and sweetest
Has a kiss of desire on the lips." oolaa,laaaaa:o ;)

Foxyangel0425
08-14-2003, 08:22 AM
Ok, coming from a person that pretty much knows how she feels (well sorda :ermm:) maybe she is jelous that you get to out with your buddies while she has to stay home and do nothing.

**By the way not all ladies like to shop shop shop** :rolleyes:

Maybe you guys can figure something out where you guys can ride together or maybe you can buy her a quad too. Once my hubby got my quad i understood what the hipe was all about! Now we ride together all the time, and he also rides w/his buddies alone, i am just happy to know that he is safe and having a good time.

Think about it that way. :p

AtvMxRider
08-14-2003, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by SGA
How does she look, is she a keeper?
or should you get out, while its cheaper....

Post a pic and give us a peek
Jerrys trained eye will give the answer you seek. :D

:devil: Let me see a pic of her.

AtvMxRider
08-14-2003, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by SGA
Ding Ding!
And in the Frito-layher corner wearing the red trunks, Jerry the "Horndog" Rodriquez! (Crowd cheers)

And in the Bud Light corner wearing the blue trunks, Rico the "Guzzle-Lator" Sanchez! (Crowd Throws beer cans)

Alright fellas, I wanna see a clean fight, no hitting below the ankles, and keep your beer hand guarded at all times. Do you understand?
Horndog: Nods head
The guzzle-lator: "yo"

Ok then, at the sound of the bell, come out swinging!:o

LMGDAO I like that Howie. Pretty funny:D

Foxyangel0425
08-15-2003, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Bretmd94
**** marriage

Why cant gf's just hump you and then leave you alone??? :confused:

TYPICAL GUY RESPONSE!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: No offence but i hope you grow up really soon, for you gf's sake and future wife

AtvMxRider
08-15-2003, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Foxyangel0425
TYPICAL GUY RESPONSE!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: No offence but i hope you grow up really soon, for you gf's sake and future wife

:rolleyes:

Texan32
08-15-2003, 10:33 AM
a woman that would "make" her guy choose between his love and his passion has some deep trust issues. I would try to find out the REAL reason she is giving the altemadum. I don't know what i would do today, but before i married my wife...i probably would have told her to not let the door hit her on the way out. Think about it. Man, she is asking you to give up fun! What kind of compromise is that? (for you youngsters that don't kow, relationships ARE about compromise....no matter how much YOU think YOU'RE running the show) Tell her to choose between YOU and....SHOPPING!!!!

jollyrj
08-15-2003, 10:37 AM
Ummm...

This is me - take me as I am or don't let the door hit you in the butt

Wise words and wisely used ones!! Almost the first thing I told my boyfriend, now husband.

Happy riding to ya!

TheRedRebel17
08-15-2003, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by bradley300
if shes only 20, shes not ready to get married in the first place. if you dump her, then you can check out all the hot girls at the races (and there are PLENTY, why do you think i like this sport so much?) then, your chances go up for finding a hottie not not only "dosent mind" fourwheelers, she likes them enough to go watch them!

i got an ultimatum, soon after, i got a new girlfriend and shes better anyway!

I thought you went there for the guys..... :uhoh: :uhoh::devil: :blah:

QuadJunkies
08-15-2003, 08:21 PM
you know a comment about calling all women bee-ithces is gonna get alot of girls pissy with ya ,I would watch the words you call women around here if I were you.......:mad: or this thread is gonna get closed.....Show a little repsect here......

Nausty
08-15-2003, 08:41 PM

Dude, like somone else said we need more details about the situation. You know..... Is she hot? Is she good in bed? Got any pictures of the twins, ect. :macho :D

lol "what, go bake me a pie" lmao.

SGA
08-15-2003, 10:36 PM
Bretmd94, I deleted your post and I agree with QJ. There is no need to bash women down in this thread because of your past bad experiences.

AtvMxRider
08-16-2003, 01:43 AM
you know a comment about calling all women bee-ithces is gonna get alot of girls pissy with ya ,I would watch the words you call women around here if I were you.......:mad: or this thread is gonna get closed.....Show a little repsect here......

:uhoh:

AtvMxRider
08-16-2003, 01:44 AM

:uhoh:

08-16-2003, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Foxyangel0425
TYPICAL GUY RESPONSE!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: No offence but i hope you grow up really soon, for you gf's sake and future wife :eek:

Moto440
08-16-2003, 03:04 PM
Dude, Part of being a man is not getting walked on by people. You don't have to be an @55 to your lady, but you should let her know that adults cannot tell other adults what they can and can't have. Now I understand discussing things and making decisions together is part of being in a relationship, but you should be able to have things you want if you work for them. I know one thing for sure. LIFE IS SHORT!!! So, get some of the things you want or you will wake up one day at 50 or 60 years old and say to your self, "Gee I sure wish I would have gotten one of those". Then it will be too late. I am gonna get bombed on for saying this, but I believe it is in a womens nature to be somewhat controlling. Now you have to decide if you are going to let that happen or not. Also, do you tell her what she can and can't have? Think about it.