PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call: Westmoreland County, Pa. Arenacross 08-16-03

RIDER11X
08-12-2003, 05:20 AM
Who's going? LT rider is going I think as I plan to pit with him. Anyone else?:cool:

redrider24
08-12-2003, 06:51 AM
i might be up just to watch, i am not racing anymore for now. i plan to build an XC quad and race that

LTandRaptorider
08-12-2003, 08:53 AM
Yoo hoo... oh Cody... You coming? I thought I'd help you out by racing Yukon in the morning, I won't be as fresh for Westmoreland... :macho

Rider11x, don't forget the inverter for running the heating pad off the cigarette lighter... :eek2: :eek2:

400ex Racer
08-12-2003, 04:22 PM
hey dad.....if i run westmoreland im runnin yukon 2.....but i got a couple problems doc said"u run your gonna be in the hospital 4 a while and not likin it"thats my first one....second one....the wife dont like it.....third one.....i have no truck...no way 2 the race....:confused2 :mad: :grr: so if im not there good luck dad and my brother crazy...and cousin marc ....lol

Cody
400ex

RIDER11X
08-12-2003, 05:37 PM
Stand back folks! The excuse wagon has pulled in and unloaded much faster than we had expected! Well LTrider, I guess you will have one less person in our pit area Saturday! First 3, then 2, now just 1 racer left. I guess we can now see who won't still be doing this in their thirties, can't we? Oh well, just another flash in the pan I guess!:eek: For you younger folk, that means a big show that disappears as quickly as it appears. Not like us veterns that hang it out for the long haul.:devil:
Sorry Cody, couldn't resist the fun of Pickin' on ya just a bit!:D It's all in good fun!:p

RIDER11X
08-12-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by 400ex Racer
hey dad.....if i run westmoreland im runnin yukon 2

Cody
400ex

By the way Cody, mabey Yukon isn't a good idea anyway, remember, I race there and I hate to see you waste your money like that! :rolleyes: But Pro class is open for registration till 10:45 am if you would like to prove me wrong.:devil:
Just kidding- take care of those ribs, there will be more races, the we can have a blast! :cool:

400ex Racer
08-13-2003, 06:30 PM
well oh well.....2day was the first day back hittin the track and ridin hard....everything going ok....til i hit the 30+foot double and my thumb pops outta place ...then on the c-dale i flip it and brake the tie rod:mad: we r going 2 run 400 ones on it better b/c u know honda is better...and gettin them cheap(under2obucks):rolleyes: Then i go down on my quad where i flip the c-dale @ on top of me i flip the 400 i would say a good 5 times :eek2: nuttin broke b.c its a honda......so now with the cracked ribs i already had i think i have a couple more....then when i tell the wife what happend....theres prolly a broken arm leg jaw and more ribs :(

so looks like im in big trouble 4 the race.....but still i have no way there no truck....

I Think Dad....(Lt) should buy his son a new truck how bout that.....

Cody
400Ex

RIDER11X
08-13-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by 400ex Racer
well oh well.....2day was the first day back hittin the track and ridin hard....everything going ok....til i hit the 30+foot double and my thumb pops outta place ...then on the c-dale i flip it and brake the tie rod:mad: we r going 2 run 400 ones on it better b/c u know honda is better...and gettin them cheap(under2obucks):rolleyes: Then i go down on my quad where i flip the c-dale @ on top of me i flip the 400 i would say a good 5 times :eek2: nuttin broke b.c its a honda......so now with the cracked ribs i already had i think i have a couple more....then when i tell the wife what happend....theres prolly a broken arm leg jaw and more ribs :(

so looks like im in big trouble 4 the race.....but still i have no way there no truck....

I Think Dad....(Lt) should buy his son a new truck how bout that.....

Cody
400Ex :rolleyes:

250rmike
08-14-2003, 05:18 PM
id like to make it but i just dont have time i have to work alot lately to help pay for a new car and a new bike