PDA

View Full Version : Happy Top Trails, KY

spincr4hire
01-24-2002, 06:42 AM
Has anyone rode Happy Top Trails in Estill County, Kentucky ? I've been to their website, http://www.atvtrailsky.com , but I can't tell much about the trails from it. Is the riding comparable to MP Offroad ?

Adam F
01-24-2002, 08:51 AM
Looks like a nice place to spend a weekend, with the cabins and everything. I'd be interested in hearing about the trails, since for free you can just head on down to Livingston and ride for free, and we all know how good the trails are at Livingston.

spincr4hire
01-24-2002, 09:28 AM
I'll find out this weekend if the weather holds out...its supposed to be in the upper 50's and sunny Saturday !!:) I'm sure it will be very muddy, though.

I haven't been to Livingston in 2 years, it was way too crowded last time I was down there, too many jeeps and dune buggies, also.

Adam, you ever rode Big Rock in Maysville, Its pretty good riding and a lot closer for you than Livingston, but costs $17 per day. Website is http://www.BigRockAtvPark.com

Adam F
01-24-2002, 02:21 PM
You ought to go down to Livingston. it's not so bad when then the weather isnt so nice or on weekdays. I'll have to convince my friends to try other places. They are big drinking and partying fools, so some places they wont appreciate. I just want to ride!

spincr4hire
01-24-2002, 03:17 PM
MP Offroad is probably the best place I have been in KY so far. If your friends are big partiers I would say they would fit in with the Livingston crowd (the banshee ridin', no helmet-mullet wearin', girlfriend on the back scene).

spincr4hire
01-29-2002, 06:07 AM
We rode Happy Top Saturday, the only 2 riders there all day. The trails were OK, the drive wasn't really worth it though. Their website is very misleading, says its right outside of Irvine, but its more like 20 miles, with 11 miles of it practically one lane, dirt road. It will be a pretty good place once the trails get worn down more. Still, MP Offroad is the best around Lexington in my opinion.