PDA

View Full Version : Background check

Crazy4bluEx
08-11-2003, 04:49 PM
Ben you can probably help me out the most on this subject, i would like 2 know if it is legal for a person 2 run a backround check on a minor. I want too know every small nook & cranny of the law. It may be perfectly legal, im not sure :confused: I would like 2 know if the public can access this information, or if you have 2 be a police/sherriff/ ect.. thanks...

*K*

08-11-2003, 04:51 PM
yah...id also like to know this out...:devil:

Crazy4bluEx
08-11-2003, 04:56 PM
i dont want 2 use this, i want 2 know if its legal because some gurls dad did this 2 me, and made a "false" story up, and said he was TOLD.... so i want 2 know if what he did was legal because his daughter my "ex" girlfriend basically got someone put in jail for rape, and i dont think that she was raped.... this is a touchy subject i know, but her dad is a "jailhouse" sherrif and the reason the guy went 2 prison is from his connections.. i think it is completely wrong because i have heard about this guy and 100% of the people say my EX wasnt raped by him, and after being around her, she is treacherous, scandolous, ect... she will lie and cheat so.... i want 2 know whether her dad looked me up legally, or whether it was illegal because he acted real "keep this on the hush hush" when he confronted me about my tickets/ and such.. thanks

edit- i live in indiana.... that should help
i am also a minor so can he look me up that way?

thanks again

popo
08-11-2003, 09:06 PM
If he looked your information up via LEADS or BMV with out any proble cause. Than it's in violation of that system.

Crazy4bluEx
08-11-2003, 09:14 PM
yes he looked it up 2 be a d*CKhead and confront me about my past experiances with the law, and was completely shocked when he asked me and i told him..... :devil: i knew when he brought me outside at 11 at night and said he didnt want 2 make it a "public" issue, because he said he didnt want 2 embarrass me....i might actually show up at this guys case and show how her dad manipulated the system too "catch" me up, and i am pretty sure he did the same 2 the convicted rapist..
*laughs at accusations* i am the type that i dont care if it isnt my buisness or not, i am under the impression that he is in their on false accusations 100% i believe it with my heart, so i need my AMMO in case she DRAGS me into court for some dumb sh*T... women are trouble..... thanks alot popo