PDA

View Full Version : cop stories?

Punk'd
08-11-2003, 02:27 PM
i was just wondering if anyone had any cop stories i find them intetersting lol and funny:D

theTman
08-11-2003, 02:29 PM
i got one..my dad is a cop

honda400exrider
08-11-2003, 03:40 PM
Hmm long story but I guess this is what this thread is for...

Buddies and I routinely went to get food at a local delly. When we left through the nursery there was a cop car sitting right where we go through this brush behind us and he couldnt ram us so he just waited for all of us to get through I guess. At that point most of us didnt even notice he was there except the back ones. We TOOK of through the nursery and into my friends vineyard, I look back and see the cop there, he must have been CRUISING!!! *note* this wasnt paved or anything, really rough with like holes and **** all over. So .................................................. .................................................. .......... dont feel like saying inbetween, we were getting chased, in the end a total of 5 cop cars, reason, someone had broke into someones house early in the morning and we were currently framed for it, although whoever else did that was later caught. When I got home thought with my friend there was a cop in my driveway, I guess he was waiting for us to cross the farm:huh pretty stupid considering we both had yoshis if he couldnt hear us:blah: Haha fun times, but not too funny:p

Punk'd
08-11-2003, 05:51 PM
coolman that sucks u got framed thanks for shareying more please! lol

popo
08-11-2003, 06:14 PM
O god here we go again... I got chased by the cops and I got away bull chit!!!!!

1smokin400ex
08-13-2003, 04:31 PM
Can't wait to hear these stories.... And yes I'm a Cop in Oregon .....:cool:

popo
08-13-2003, 09:17 PM
Here is one for you. "Not for young viewers"

Cop Story (http://www.z400roost.isgay.com/)

08-14-2003, 05:14 PM
ROTHLMFAO popo were you one of the ones that he offered his services to? :p

popo
08-14-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by 93 300ex
ROTHLMFAO popo were you one of the ones that he offered his services to? :p

Negative.... I would have found an illegal squirrel in a tree if that got dispatched to me. Smack me with a rubber willy, I would tend to empty my freash can of jalepeno sauce....

08-14-2003, 06:07 PM
isn't that like police brutalitly or sumtin ;) kinda reminds me of the show reno 911 that is a great show.

popo
08-14-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by 93 300ex
isn't that like police brutalitly or sumtin ;) kinda reminds me of the show reno 911 that is a great show.

No, I was in fear of my life.

08-15-2003, 04:20 AM
ROTFLMAO :blah:

flyin#5
08-15-2003, 05:16 AM
well ive got a bunch but some recently. a cop had someone pulled off on the side of a highway when i was riding on it to go to a friends. he looked at me and i cranked it around and hauled *** back to the house.
then another time quite a few of us were road riding from one friends house to the other kids field... we got there and like a minute later a cop comes driving by the field. he probably heard us. good thing he wasnt any closer!

4wheelboy
08-15-2003, 03:40 PM
I never run from the cops;) but did any one hear of the news 2 kids were racing in center city philadelphia on quads :eek2:
one ran an a traffic cops stepped out to get the other kid and the kid gassed an hit the cop. broke the cops legs thn they both ditched the quads:rolleyes:

honda_250x_87
08-15-2003, 04:41 PM
i gotta story.. a cop pulled me over in the field.. he was on a wolverine, i was on a mini bike. i've sold all my bikes. i have nuthin to ride anymore.. buy when i get my raptor in december, i just hope the cop dosent try to pull me over again. :devil: