PDA

View Full Version : Yamaha YZ250F For Sale

yamaha250f
08-11-2003, 10:41 AM
Hey guys I am ready to sell my bike to buy a street bike.
Something about it- It is a 2001 Yamaha YZ250F with lots on it including FMF Power Core 4 Pipe With 4 inches Cut off topped with a Titanuim Power Bomb sx Header, Aberbis Plastic all around with a FMF Graphics kit, New Dunlop D756 Back Tire, Acerbis MX Light Hand Guards mounted on Renthal Fat Bars With a Pro Taper Clamp Kit, New Progrip 797 Grips, a White Brothers Easy Pull Clutch And a ASV Folding Clutch Lever, K&N Filter, A 39mm FCR Carb, Bull Moose Footpegs, Titax Front And Rear Sprockets witha D.I.D. X-Ring Chain.
I also have all stock parts for the bike that will go with it.
About the bike- I never have had a problem with the bike it runs perfect with alot of power the bike was never raced just trail ridden, i am the only owner the bike has ever had all maintence has been done by my father and I such as oil changes and tire changes and all maintence records have been recorded on a piece of paper with dates and times, also all purchase for the bike i have receits for everthing that i have ever bought for the bike.
How Much - I am asking $4,000 for the total package i cant afford to go any lower with how much i have into it. I am located in Mayfield, PA which is by Scranton.
If anyone is interested please e-mail me at Oxygen3845@aol.com Thank You for taking time and reading my post and i hope to hear from some of you.

hndtrx440ex
08-11-2003, 10:53 AM
nice bike good price... wish i had the money

boogiechile
08-12-2003, 08:22 AM
would you like to sell the stock carb you took off of it?

yamaha250f
08-13-2003, 01:15 PM
Nah i cant piece anything out i need it all to go together

08-13-2003, 03:35 PM
would you trade straight up for a modded 2002 banshee?

yamaha250f
08-14-2003, 09:22 AM
Nah im not into 2-strokes at all. Im lookin to get myself a nice R1 maybe or one of the new RR's by honda and just get out of the dirtbikes and quads.