PDA

View Full Version : Guess who's back?????

slosh13
08-11-2003, 09:09 AM
I was recently reading the latest issue of Racer X and I saw a pic of Jeremy McGrath riding a dirt bike and the caption read something about "Here's Jeremy testing out his new ride for the 04 season.....He said he was done but we all knew the outcome.... something to that nature. But the thing is.......he's riding an 04' HONDA CRF450 :D At least he's coming back in stlye:devil:

AtvMxRider
08-11-2003, 09:12 AM
He will be only racing a few races. I think he is going to race the us open for one.

hondafox440
08-11-2003, 09:50 AM
What happened to that 4 year deal with KTM? I know he ran a KTM when he was racing supermotards with Metz..

Nausty
08-11-2003, 09:53 AM
he has a crf for super moto now.

03GNCC270
08-11-2003, 10:24 AM
HE BACKED OUT OF THE KTM DEAL ABOUT A WEEK AGO. I THINK THEY SAID SOMETHING ABOUT IT ON RACERX

slosh13
08-11-2003, 11:17 AM
To be honest I think all McGrath did was get KTM's name out into the business. KTM was a good all around dirtbike and I think ppl were still unsure on whether or not to buy one. But as soon as they see a 7-time supercross champion racing one, KTM got all the recognition they could dream of. SO my theory is McGrath got them the stardom they so respectively deserved and now backs down still leaving KTM on top.

FourFiftyFour
08-11-2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by slosh13
To be honest I think all McGrath did was get KTM's name out into the business. KTM was a good all around dirtbike and I think ppl were still unsure on whether or not to buy one. But as soon as they see a 7-time supercross champion racing one, KTM got all the recognition they could dream of. SO my theory is McGrath got them the stardom they so respectively deserved and now backs down still leaving KTM on top.

KTMs are awesome.... they deserve the best recognition they can get.. tho they do need to make a QUAD! Id work as hard as I could to buy it!

AtvMxRider
08-13-2003, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
KTMs are awesome.... they deserve the best recognition they can get.. tho they do need to make a QUAD! Id work as hard as I could to buy it!

Just find somebody who has one and maybe they will let you race it.......:ermm:

08-13-2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Just find somebody who has one and maybe they will let you race it.......:ermm:

lmgdao :blah:

foxracingboy
08-14-2003, 02:56 PM
SHADY??:confused2 :confused2