PDA

View Full Version : had an interestin chase couple days ago

gingerbreadman
08-11-2003, 08:08 AM
a few days ago me n a few friend were ridin in a pit and there was people workin n stuff but just so that we piss them off we stayed away from the factories and workers...so then as we were sittin on the top of a plato we notices a bulldoser tryin to close off our entrances and close us in the pit , but since we knew hundreds of other ways to go in and out of the pit we didnt care and just kept hangin out .then we look back at the doser a couple a minutes later and theres a cop about 100 yard behind him so we went deep into the woods shut off the quads and sat for a while then we took a different way out and as we were gettin to the main trails home we look next to us and there the bull doser again and he deicides to chase us and we played a little ring around the rosie and strated leavin and he tried to catch us but we just hauled *** the whole way home and surprisingly didnt even see one cop. it stunk cuz we hadnt had any problems untill sum1 broke the windows in a buncha the work trucks and tractors at the factories and now the cops are goin crazy again but ill tell u one thing i hopefully wont ever get caught cuz the fines are viscous

Bretmd94
08-11-2003, 08:30 AM
lot of words for only 3 sentences. :eek:

Guy400
08-11-2003, 08:32 AM
Moral of the story........

They don't want you riding there anymore so you probably shouldn't. Unless, of course, you enjoy having your quad confiscated by the police and paying hefty fines.

Brad
08-11-2003, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Guy400

They don't want you riding there anymore so you probably shouldn't. Unless, of course, you enjoy having your quad confiscated by the police and paying hefty fines.

:chinese:

bansheeguy77
08-11-2003, 01:04 PM

yup well said guy. before riding there it might have been to your advantage to talk to the owner in an adult manner. 4 out of 5 times it helped me.

gingerbreadman
08-11-2003, 03:12 PM
my quad wont get confiscated cuz i know my way around alot better then the cops do and i did talk to the owner and he wont even let his own nefew ride in the pit and i dont have a license so the illegal pits like johsons , fishers and obm are the only ones i can go to cuz they are in ridin distance

derekhonda
08-11-2003, 05:19 PM
Well dont go there then. Sucks people ruin spots for you, but dont ruin things for the rest of the atv community.

400exstunta
08-11-2003, 05:56 PM
i was about to post a real flame to you. but i wont. instead...

lets think about this now. You see them blocking off the entrances.. yet you still stick around. that prolly upset them that you didnt take a hint. Then you run from the authorities, so now youve brought the law in and made them mad. Then you play games with the guy in the dozer who is already mad, which im sure he just loved.

so you ruined a few things here. The owners will prolly never let anyone ever ride there again for any reason because of the taste you left in their mouth.
The local law will now be even more harsh on violators on quads, becuase you proved to them that "all" of us are children.
and you ruined a perfectly good day of riding by having to run from owners and law enforcement.
Im not sure which is the bigger problem.... that you did this and have no remorse or that you jumped on here 5 minutes after you got home and posted it for everyone to see. Im sure the respected members of this site do not condone any of the acts you did. I know I dont and from now on you will be on my ignore list.

Thank you very much for giving us the much deserved title of hellions.

Evo8
08-11-2003, 06:41 PM
Cops seem to be getting really strict about ATV riding on private property over here in NJ to there everywhere you go, they have even thrown some cops out on quads for in the woods. They come out once and awhile but no one has ever gotten stopped by them i believe.

gingerbreadman
08-12-2003, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by 400exstunta
i was about to post a real flame to you. but i wont. instead...

lets think about this now. You see them blocking off the entrances.. yet you still stick around. that prolly upset them that you didnt take a hint. Then you run from the authorities, so now youve brought the law in and made them mad. Then you play games with the guy in the dozer who is already mad, which im sure he just loved.

so you ruined a few things here. The owners will prolly never let anyone ever ride there again for any reason because of the taste you left in their mouth.
The local law will now be even more harsh on violators on quads, becuase you proved to them that "all" of us are children.
and you ruined a perfectly good day of riding by having to run from owners and law enforcement.
Im not sure which is the bigger problem.... that you did this and have no remorse or that you jumped on here 5 minutes after you got home and posted it for everyone to see. Im sure the respected members of this site do not condone any of the acts you did. I know I dont and from now on you will be on my ignore list.

Thank you very much for giving us the much deserved title of hellions.

trust me they have been blocking off entrances and chasing people out wayyyyy before i got there and ur saying i should have stopped for the "authorities" and got my quad impounded and pay a crap load of fines , no thanks id rather ride back home and keep my quad but u can stop for the cops all u want .And i didnt post this 5 min after, more like a few days later and i was just sharing a story and i wasnt asking for advice , and i dont care if im on ur ignore list eather

nismo
08-12-2003, 04:19 AM
i got chased once it was really fun to run from :huh a really mad wood chuck:D dont run from the cops they will find you one way or another. plus they get mad at every atv they see thats why i got pulled over 3 times but i just told him where i was heading and he left me alone(same cop all 3 times)

gingerbreadman
08-12-2003, 04:21 AM
i have to run almost once a week and they havent found me yet and the cops arent like that around here my friend stopped on his blaster and they impounded it and brought him to court

Evo8
08-12-2003, 04:23 AM
lol ya same here once they lose you they pretty much hate themselves and forget about it, they don't do a full search on us here lol, sketches out a picture of us and puts wanted signs up, i would be scared than lol

gingerbreadman
08-12-2003, 04:25 AM
yea i wouold be scared then too lol

zarquon442
08-12-2003, 04:53 AM
WOW! I'm in complete shock from this thread.

you said you asked owner: owner said no: you ride anyway: absolutly brilliant.

Think I could win the governors race in Cali with this kind of logic?

gingerbreadman
08-12-2003, 05:23 AM
eather way i will ride where i want and i dont care what u or the owner says , i would understand if i was damaging stuff but i wasnt so theers no reason i cant ride there

wolfgang
08-12-2003, 06:00 AM
it doesn't matter if you where tearing anything up or not!
the owner doesn't want you there !
it is his land so that means you are tresspassing and need to have your bike taken and fined !

gingerbreadman
08-12-2003, 11:56 AM
yes but its not like anyone lives on the land and the parts we ride arent even used and its not cool to say "i need my bike impounded" cuz no1 diserves that ok ******* i wouldnt be surprised if u were a cop

wolfgang
08-12-2003, 12:55 PM
nope not a cop!
just someone who respects other people property!
if your breaking the law yeah you do deseve your bike impounded! when someone tells you not to ride on their land!
if someone tells me not to ride on their land i apologize for being there and never ride on it again!

Guy400
08-12-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by gingerbreadman
eather way i will ride where i want and i dont care what u or the owner says , i would understand if i was damaging stuff but i wasnt so theers no reason i cant ride there You have proved your ignorance here. You asked the owner and he said no yet you continue to ride there and get chased out. Now you go onto say that you'll continue to ride there no matter what the owner of the property wishes.

Let me ask you something and I'll see if your young teenage mind understands. What would your parents do if I walked into your house and asked them if I could sit down and watch TV. They tell me no but I come in anyway, uninvited, and watch their TV. I'm not hurting anything so that makes it alright to trespass onto your parents property and walk into their house? What if a stranger just hops on your quad and takes it out for a couple hours? He returns it full of gas and unharmed. Would that be alright with you since you weren't riding it anyway and he didn't hurt it? It's the same logic that you're applying.

The mindset of some kids these days is unbelievable. You're not entitled to ride at that property. It is owned by someone else and they asked that you not ride there. Regardless of what it's used for you've got no right being in there.

Pappy
08-12-2003, 02:53 PM

The mindset of some kids these days is unbelievable. You're not entitled to ride at that property. It is owned by someone else and they asked that you not ride there. Regardless of what it's used for you've got no right being in there.

:macho

and id say your the kind of rider that gets legit people like me kicked outta places that I have permisiion to ride:mad:

Guy400
08-12-2003, 02:58 PM
Kenny, you're absolutely right. My family has a 175 acre plot of land at Tappan Lake about an hour south of my house. We used to let people ride down there and didn't sweat it much until chit started getting torn up. Now we don't let anyone ride there unless they're with us, period. Even some of my closest friends can't go down there without me. Numbnuts like this gingerbreadman ruined it for everybody.

Pappy
08-12-2003, 03:00 PM
ive had this issue with an old dude at our hunting property...his excuse was he grew up in the area and was entitled to ride anywhere he felt like ......he left with wet feet after i took his key:mad:

a mans property is his ...noone elses and if an ignorant person chooses to ignore his rights then be prepared to suffer the consequences:macho

Jackie
08-12-2003, 03:47 PM
just as noted punks on quads. I live in Michigan and there are people here that would not hesitate to pull out the old over under on that guy.:rolleyes:

Jackie
08-12-2003, 03:57 PM
now may i say this is a true Darwin canidate? natures way of cleaning up the gene pool.

gingerbreadman
08-13-2003, 08:19 AM
let me just enlighten u very fast ok , i live in berkley township and i was talkin with a cop not too long ago and he told me that theres not one legal place to ride in berkley township but he also told me to stay in the pits and off the roads so no matter where i ride i get b****ed at by people like u telling me not to ride and im goin to keep ridin no matter what

Pappy
08-13-2003, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by gingerbreadman
let me just enlighten u very fast ok , i live in berkley township and i was talkin with a cop not too long ago and he told me that theres not one legal place to ride in berkley township but he also told me to stay in the pits and off the roads so no matter where i ride i get b****ed at by people like u telling me not to ride and im goin to keep ridin no matter what

id reply if i could think of anything nice to say:(

Jackie
08-13-2003, 08:33 AM
DITO

Doibugu2
08-13-2003, 08:40 AM
Pappy, close the thread, nothing constructive is being said. Not worth it to keep getting bumped.

gingerbreadman
08-13-2003, 08:40 AM
not too be an ********* or nuthin but i hope u see where im comin from

MSL
08-13-2003, 08:41 AM
I live in the show me state

If you show me you wont respect my wishes on the property I own. I then show you a boot in your arse:grr:

It is little punks like this that ruin it for everyone.
If you trespass where I live you get shot with rock salt:eek:
Farmers here do not play little kid games.

gingerbreadman
08-13-2003, 08:46 AM
i dont ride on farms cuz i dont destroy peoples crops n stuff and stop trying to burn people *******

MSL
08-13-2003, 08:55 AM
stop trying to burn people *******

Burn people?

Its little kids like you that burn me up:mad: You show no respect for people or their property.

gingerbreadman
08-13-2003, 08:58 AM
obviously u dont kno what burn meens and i dont care if i burn u up and yea a moderator should close this post cuz im sick of listengin

MSL
08-13-2003, 09:05 AM
Now dont you wish you wouldnt have posted this? Did you think people were going to think you were cool? sorry to bust your balls but you asked for it.. Now straighten your act up and show respect for peoples property. when you show respect you are usually treated with respect.

Now go out and ride somewhere you are allowed to and have some fun and be safe

later

gingerbreadman
08-13-2003, 09:12 AM
i didnt think i was cool i was jjust sharing a storuy and like i said theres no legal place to ride in berkley but yea peace

Guy400
08-13-2003, 09:27 AM
News flash cookieboy, my riding area across the street from my house was sold in June to a developer and they asked that we not ride there anymore. I'm now selling my quad. I don't have much in the way of legal riding area here in my town but that doesn't give me the right to ride wherever I want. Good luck riding illegally and the law will surely catch up to you sooner or later.