PDA

View Full Version : vin numbers

KASCHAK
08-09-2003, 06:39 PM
hey were are the vin numbers on quads. on the frame somewhere i prusume. im not stealing quads and scratching them off. there are a couple quads that have been riding around that i would like to check out. the kids that ride them are, well not the most fortunate and wealthy and there on pretty nice 400 and a blaster. where is the vin on the 400ex im more intrested in. so i can wright mine down if and i only hope it never does get stolen. again im not stealing or anything im just doing precaution. dont flame saying im getthin my quad stolen for insurece ill bet somone will. im just interested in this kida stuff for when it gets stolen. seen alot of people that have lost quads because they didnt have liecens or kniew the vin numbers. thanks

08-09-2003, 07:03 PM
its on a sticker welded to the front of the frame...dont you have a title for your 4 wheeler....?do you have homeowners insurance where if there is a robbery everything is paid for? I do, my friend had someone else steal his crappy blastor (they paid him $200 to let them) last year & all he had to do was pay the insurance deductable & he got a brand new 2003