PDA

View Full Version : FREELAND exriders ride

Kilabanshee
08-09-2003, 05:34 PM
If anybody has ever been to freeland pa bye far it is one of the best places to ride in the state. I know me and kaschak have alot of exp up there and would be willing to give directions and help to anyone. Theres alot of drags, hillclimbs, and fun all around riding.

mx440#55
08-09-2003, 11:38 PM
Let us know when you wanna get something going. There's a few of us that ride up in Hazleton quite a bit, but we're game for taking a ride up to freeland.

Kilabanshee
08-10-2003, 09:24 AM
Sure ide love to go riding with you and your buds bring everyone you can get. Its only abotu 5 miles from hazelton its called eckerly miners village.

Kilabanshee
08-10-2003, 09:27 AM
Guys this is very close to jack frost and pocanoes soo anyone near that area i would highly recomend coming.

mx440#55
08-10-2003, 12:13 PM
Yea, I know where Eckley is....I used to live in Hazleton before I moved back to Bethlehem. There's probably 3 or 4 guys who would go.

Is there enough room up there to ride something with +3 arms on it?

sick2000si
08-11-2003, 03:50 AM
I am down for ride with you guys any weekend, PM me directions I will bring a fw guys with me as well and let me know a good day for you.

Pappy
08-11-2003, 03:52 AM
id be interested:)

XANDADA
08-11-2003, 03:54 AM
I'd be interested in a PA ride too. The only place I've ever been in PA is Sproul and that place is great! Do they have a website or could you post an address so I could check for directions? Thanks...

Kilabanshee
08-15-2003, 07:11 AM
Well the plan is next weekend of the 22nd. Anybody whos looking for directions leave me a pm. Iam hoping to get as many riders as possible.

Kilabanshee
08-15-2003, 07:22 AM
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&address=freeland&city=freeland&state=pa&zipcode=&homesubmit=Get+Map. Thats freeland now the place where we ride is about 1-2 miles away. Iam gonna talk to kaschak today and ill see if we can all meet up at his house.

Talk to me on AIM = Headpin900
talk to kaschak for more info = Emm3r1cK

Kilabanshee
08-15-2003, 03:14 PM
The place is called eckley miners village where we ride. Its got miles of trails and awesome riding. If you guys like climbs, drags, and just great riding COME. http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&address=eckley+miners+village&city=eckley&state=pa&zipcode=&homesubmit=Get+Map. Now strip mine road or whatever iam pretty sure is the road that takes ous to where we ride. Ill have kaschak look in this topic next time he comes in to all give ous clear directions.

Kilabanshee
08-16-2003, 05:50 AM
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&address=15+highland+street&city=freeland&state=pa&zipcode=18224&homesubmit=Get+Map. This is where we will be meeting at kaschaks house.

The adress is
15 highland street
freeland, PA 18224

YZROOSTINYA
08-18-2003, 06:56 AM
i be there on saturday for a few hours

Kilabanshee
08-18-2003, 09:58 AM
Sounds good to me john. Now do you want to meet me in freeland or kaschaks house? Anybody else who wants to go just pm me for better directions or im me headpin900.

YZROOSTINYA
08-19-2003, 12:02 AM
prob at kids house

Kilabanshee
08-21-2003, 11:17 AM
This is gonna be the best exriders ride. I think a totall of like 10 something people are gonna be heading up. Last call people to all who wanna go. Iam heading up friday-sunday number to reach ous at is 570 636 3153.

fyfedog400
08-22-2003, 06:01 AM
John where should I met you guys at?

KASCHAK
08-23-2003, 02:49 AM
Meet ous at

15 highland street
freeland, pa 18224
LOOK THIS UP ON MAPQUEST

for more direction information call 570 636 3153
john your coming up today right

Kilabanshee
08-24-2003, 01:49 PM
THE RIDE WAS AWESOME. Lots of people came up and did some crazy ****. YZROOSTINYA is bye far the crazeyest preson alive. But i still smoked everyone else in all the races.;)

MIKE400EX
08-24-2003, 04:01 PM
Kilbanshee & Kaschak..... Thanks for showing us around this weekend! We had a great time. That riding area is incredible. Hope we didn't "cramp" your style, I know you didn't expect a bunch of "old people"! There will be some stuff going out in the mail for you guys tomorrow, and your parents too(<<<VERY nice people). If you ever come to CT, call me. Thanks Again!!!

BTW, was YZROOSTINYA there? What was he ridin?

fyfedog400
08-24-2003, 04:40 PM
Kilbanshee & Kaschak,

Thanks for showing us around Freeland had a blast and look forward to doing it again soon, maybe this weekend if you guys are up to it. Hopefully John and Benner can make it back up there this weekend, I'll talk to them this week and see what's up. I have some other guys that would love to check Freeland out, I'll try to set something up!!

:D

YZROOSTINYA
08-25-2003, 12:38 AM
When I get back from WV we will have to do it again.

KILA- This time I am bringing my 20's and we will have to race again:D

I do my racin' on da hills baby:devil:

I was there Saturday morning. Assuming you were up there Sunday?

Prob 3 weeks maybe

KASACHAK- YOU NEED SOEM TIRES MAN!!!!

How do you ride up them hills?

Kilabanshee
08-25-2003, 05:02 AM
Yeah that night his parents picked him up some fast treakers. He seems to be loving those tires now haha. It sucks cause of school and all that i cant come up during the week:grr: :mad:.
John throw on your 20's i beet ya bye about 4 lenghts soo ya might need them "John i know you will smoke me". And DAYUMMMMMM yeah ur race is bye far on the hills you are the crazyest person ive ever seen. Haha i saw the look on your buddies face when you flew up that and all they were doin were shakin there heads lol.

Kilabanshee
08-25-2003, 05:05 AM
He came on saturday and had to leave around 2:30 and when we were going back to olawskies to get some food you guys were up there. Soo i guess you just missed them mike. He was riding a 416ex,porting work, wb pipe, k&n, elkies ect.

YZROOSTINYA
08-25-2003, 06:47 AM
My quad is hurting. It used to have a hit and now its is all blah blah. I think the fact my chain is beat and my bearings are gone might be soem of the problem.

My clutch was slipping when I was shifting so there is some sort of prob.

I am gonna start tearing it apart and getting it back in shape soon. It just needs a good teardown. My motor is strong but my bearings are bad.

Kilabanshee
08-25-2003, 01:32 PM
I think iam gonna change my swingarm bearings and seals like kaschak sometime. John you wanna give me a hand for some bling$$. We need to set up another ride sometime soon!!

Kilabanshee
08-25-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by MIKE400EX
Kilbanshee & Kaschak..... Thanks for showing us around this weekend! We had a great time. That riding area is incredible. Hope we didn't "cramp" your style, I know you didn't expect a bunch of "old people"! There will be some stuff going out in the mail for you guys tomorrow, and your parents too(<<<VERY nice people). If you ever come to CT, call me. Thanks Again!!!

BTW, was YZROOSTINYA there? What was he ridin?

Thanks mike for letting me rip your quad a bit and test out those works suspension:devil: :D . Iam thinking about bying a pare of them or elkies in the future and some arms to spiff up my ride a bit. You didnot cramp our riding at all you were doing more climbs then i was lol. Now the dude on the banshee was my question, why did he wash all his stuff off when he got alittle mud on himself.

KASCHAK
08-25-2003, 01:58 PM
lol thanks everyone. it was a blast riding wit everyone. hey yzroostinya i got fast trekkers. there awesome. i just replaced the bearing and seals in the axle. so ill be ripping tomarrow. cant wait till you guys all come up again. i hope its soon because of shcool. it looked like everyone was having a good time. maybe we can set something up for this weekend. mike i didnt get anything yet in the mail. i cant wait. you guys are sooo crazy

YZROOSTINYA
08-25-2003, 11:57 PM
I dont think I wil be around anytime in the next 3 weeks. My quad is HURTING!

time to break out the Credit Cards:eek2:

Brent I can help

fyfedog400
08-26-2003, 04:32 AM
Who is up for ridding this weekend at Freeland??

KASCHAK
08-26-2003, 05:51 AM
:ermm: i am. ill ride wit anyone that wants to? should we make a new thread about riding up here in freeland for this week end?

fyfedog400
08-26-2003, 08:53 AM
Sure, I'll try and get some guys together:macho

Kilabanshee
08-26-2003, 02:16 PM
If ya got any room on the trailer count me in!!!

Kilabanshee
08-26-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by YZROOSTINYA
I dont think I wil be around anytime in the next 3 weeks. My quad is HURTING!

time to break out the Credit Cards:eek2:

Brent I can help

Yeah whos that guy who sells the chains and sprockets on ebay for cheap? Iam getting those ill change all my oil up and maybe my swingarm bearings and all. John ill load up my cash and ill see what all i need help on.

fyfedog400
08-26-2003, 04:26 PM
I don't have a trailer but I can ask one of my buddies if I can use there's, I'll let ya know. How did you get your 400 up there last time?:confused:

KASCHAK
08-26-2003, 07:35 PM
:scary: his mommmyy :huh lol just busting ya brent your mom is cool from bring you up here and letting you stay..

fyfedog400
08-27-2003, 12:30 AM
Brent do you have a trailer?

YZROOSTINYA
08-27-2003, 12:30 AM
Send the money order to: (payable to Halls of Medford)

Attn Kevin
Halls of Medford
PO BOX 210
Medford WI 54451

Be sure to include a copy of this email with the payment so that I know
what the payment is for.

Kevin

At 04:44 AM 6/10/2003, you wrote:
>I need them before I go to West Virginia. I will be in touch within the next
>week and you will be seeing a money order. Probally Monday or Tuesday of
>next week. If you could just send me your address I will get it out to you
>and put a copy of this letter along with it for your reference.
>
>Thanks,
>
>John Palmer
>1786 Cardinal Way
>Hatfield PA 19440
>
>
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: Kevin [mailto:webmaster@hallsofmedford.com]
>Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 3:56 PM
>To: jpalmer@gosafeguard.com
>Subject: Re: Question for seller -- Item #2417535285
>
>
>I can get you just the sprockets for $34.00 plus $6.00 shipping for a total
>of $40.00. WI residents add 5% tax. Let me know if interested and what
>payment method would work best for you. You could send a money order, use
>Paypal or pay with a Visa, Mastercard or Discover on-line, or by calling
>our 1-800 number.
>
>Kevin
>
>
>
>At 05:46 AM 6/9/2003, you wrote:
> >can you just sell sprockets?
> >
> >I bought a o-ring chain from you about a year ago so all I need is the
> >sprockets.
> >
> >Thanks John P
> >--------------------
> >
> >
> >Question from: yzroostinya
> >Title of item: New Chain/Sprocket Set For Honda TRX 400EX
> >Seller: sledpartsguy
> >Starts: May-30-03 07:03:41 PDT
> >Ends: Jun-09-03 07:03:41 PDT
> >Price: Starts at $44.99
> >To view the item, go to:
> >http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2417535285

Kilabanshee
08-27-2003, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by fyfedog400
I don't have a trailer but I can ask one of my buddies if I can use there's, I'll let ya know. How did you get your 400 up there last time?:confused:

I have a trailer that holds 2 quads very easily. I really wanna go riding up there again sometime soon any chance you could take me up fyfedog?

fyfedog400
08-28-2003, 03:44 AM
Yeah not a problem do you live near John? Why don't you PM me your address and phone and we could go up on Saturday

Kilabanshee
08-28-2003, 06:15 AM
Sounds good man i just asked the moms and said everything is cool. I want to clean up my ride today and make sure everythings in place. If you want call me 215 256 1881 ask for Brent.

fyfedog400
08-28-2003, 07:08 AM
Cool I'll give you a call later on tonight

Kilabanshee
08-28-2003, 08:47 AM
Sounds good to me:macho. Kaschak i wanna race that predator again when full gas, and my airfilter and all cleaned:bandit:.

fyfedog400
08-29-2003, 11:28 AM
Brent,

Bad news can't make it tomorrow, but I might be able to go on Monday if your interested. Sorry about the late notice

Kilabanshee
08-29-2003, 03:30 PM
Damn i was gettin all hyped up now i hear the news lol. Well thats cool ill proboly go riding at my buddies track on allentown road. Hey john i remeber u saying you wanna talk to john " kid" whos sellin the 426 yami and lies out his *****.

fyfedog400
08-29-2003, 08:24 PM
I'll give you a call in the morning I still may be able to go, just have to do a few things 1st thing in the am. :D :D

Kilabanshee
08-30-2003, 04:11 PM
Damn fyfe today sucked ***** but it was fun. First your quad flips over not all to bad though, then mine dont start for like the whole ride. We get lost about 3 times, haha but its all in a leson when its raining dont ride ur damn quad!!!

fyfedog400
09-02-2003, 04:11 AM
Yeah it was a bad day, I guess the gods where trying to tell us something. Well hopefully you get your quad up and running for this weekend I have a bunch of guys that want to go to Freeland this weekend:D

YZROOSTINYA
09-03-2003, 04:17 AM
they must have been saying learn how to ride!

The OTHER "John"
What about him. You guys still ride over there?
He doesnt really lie, just sorta strecthhheeessss the truth a little.

some people have differant perceptions of reality thats all:rolleyes:

Kilabanshee
09-03-2003, 08:38 AM
Palmer we all know he lies!!!!!!!!!! Hes like o yeah i can get 6 h.p from jetting my carb MY *****. Yeah quad needs a little repair but hey iam still up to riding if my quad dont work ill just take my bike. So ian if you want to give me a ring this weekend and tell me whats up iam all ears. Palmer r u stopin down tomarrow to check out my beast? I think iam gonna hit up cycle and get some new fuses and ground wires.

Kilabanshee
09-03-2003, 08:40 AM
they must have been saying learn how to ride!

The OTHER "John"
What about him. You guys still ride over there?
He doesnt really lie, just sorta strecthhheeessss the truth a little.

some people have differant perceptions of reality thats all:rolleyes:

Yeah we still ride over there. Iam good friend with his bro hes a pretty cool kid i like him. Now john like you said is pretty much a *****D1ck.

YZROOSTINYA
09-04-2003, 12:13 AM
I will try to give a ring.

I have been extremely busy withy real estate/tenants/work lately

fyfedog400
09-04-2003, 04:04 AM
Learn how to ride my *****, I ant scart !! John you just need to bring your ***** out more and then maybe you'll gets to flippen that quad:blah: Brent I'll give you a call about this weekend and let you know what's up, my buddies are being *****'s but I may still hit it up. It's suppose to be a nice weekend

YZROOSTINYA
09-04-2003, 04:21 AM
The only flippin that happens when I am around is when I am thrown'em back after a long day and I may POSSIBLY flip off my chair.

But other that that I like to keep at least one wheel on the ground.

Do I have to show you boys how to do chill climbs again!!!!

I may have to throw on my 20's for this ride!

fyfedog400
09-04-2003, 07:36 AM
No need to show me anything I do fine on my own, no problem climbing hills either !! Remember John you actually have to be on the quad to show anyone how to ride lol... You gonna ride this weekend ?

Kilabanshee
09-04-2003, 08:52 AM
No need to show me anything I do fine on my own, no problem climbing hills either !! Remember John you actually have to be on the quad to show anyone how to ride lol... You gonna ride this weekend ?

Palmer he told you. Ian i remeber you and beener at the bottom of the climb if i wasnot correct. Palmer just flew up that sucker like nothing :eek2:. Now me i stay away from the climbs as you saw me almost roll twice.

fyfedog400
09-04-2003, 10:47 AM
I admit he did pretty impresive hill, just wait till I get a bit more pep in the quad I plain on puting a 416 in it this winter hopefully. Going up hills like that with a stock motor hulling my fat ***** is asking for trouble:eek2: Now Brent we need to work on you, ya can't be scart especially with you haveing the 416!! Ant nothing to it but to do it:devil: Remember don't be scart!!

KASCHAK
09-04-2003, 02:54 PM
yea ill show you all up. lol john ive never seen annnyone go upt that before. lol. i need more power. stock sucks. my parents wont let me do stuff to my quad. im in desprate need of a pipe and some engine work.

MIKE400EX
09-05-2003, 11:09 AM
Kaschak, Is it OK if Dave (blue Banshee) and a friend with a new Raptor go riding this weekend? If so, they'll be there tomorrow morning around 10-11AM. I won't be able to make 'cause the EX is apart. Thanks!

YZROOSTINYA
09-05-2003, 12:07 PM
I will riding on rt 125 this wekend off of 209 on Sunday.

Delaware tomorrow morning.

Kila- get your brakes fixed

Kilabanshee
09-05-2003, 08:06 PM
Yeah ill take my quad up there and slap a couple ben's on the table. Yeah mike iam sure kaschak wouldnot mind cause I talked to him last night on irc and said you guys might be heading up. Soo ill talk to him tonight and make sure its cool then ill give ya a ring to let you know. Ian yeah iam a lil scurt on some of those climbs cause we dont got many like that around are area.

MIKE400EX
09-07-2003, 08:36 PM
Yeah, the cam was not in good shape by the end of Saturday. Web Cams is repairing it, hopefully I'll have it back this week. Glad to hear the shocks helped! How did Dave make out with the Banshee? Hope he didn't fall in the muck again! LOL I don't think Josh had ridden that Raptor for more than 15 minutes before he got there - and he's never owned a 4 wheeler, only trikes. Big difference from a 200X trike to a Raptor. Seems like you guys had fun - wish I could hace been there. Tell your parents that they are VERY welcome!

KASCHAK
09-07-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by MIKE400EX
Kaschak, Is it OK if Dave (blue Banshee) and a friend with a new Raptor go riding this weekend? If so, they'll be there tomorrow morning around 10-11AM. I won't be able to make 'cause the EX is apart. Thanks!

well its a little late to be posting this but sure they can come up.. laugh out loud. we were riding all day today. the rappy had a accident. he went down the hill. with out the rider. he bent the bars and put a big hole in the tire. we plugged it. and bent that bars back. what a good thing to do on a machine that hasnt even been riddin for more then 3 hours. he said he was going to take it easy and get used to the quad. and 10 minutes into riding he flips it. oh and mike thank you sooooo much these shocks are aaloot better then the ones i had one. i matched them side by side and mine from eylet to eylet were about an inch smaller. so there was no compression in them or the springs were bad or something. and my parents said thanks you very much for the gift sertificut. (sp)

mike why is the ex all apart? you regreasing and checking everthing out?

Kilabanshee
09-08-2003, 10:24 AM
Remember how he said the one lobe on his cam was really messed up. I think hes putting in a new cam cause his engine just ate this one up.

Kilabanshee
09-09-2003, 05:35 PM
Anybody up for another freeland ride sometime soon????

fyfedog400
09-11-2003, 01:53 PM
I want to go next weekend 9-20-03 for sure, going away this weekend so I'll call ya next week

Kilabanshee
09-11-2003, 04:03 PM
Hope my quads fixed up bye then. :grr: :mad:

Kilabanshee
09-14-2003, 10:54 AM
Yeah how about next weekend for another freeland ride.

YZROOSTINYA
09-16-2003, 01:21 PM
did you get it runnin?

Kilabanshee
09-16-2003, 01:34 PM
Sure did.. The one ground wire was messed up like i said. Iam going to cycle today and iam gonna pick them up then re assemble my fenders. Palmer if my quad apart now i was wondering if you wanted to beef up the main with mine like 2 more. Iam gonna look for that plug wrench and ill change it to those drp9z's.

fyfedog400
09-16-2003, 06:27 PM
Who is in for this weekend?

Kilabanshee
09-16-2003, 08:27 PM
Ian ill be there if u can take me up. I got my quad all fixed up and if all else fails theres always the beastly ttr haha. Call me up tomarrow or thursday and we can talk more about it.
215 256 1881

BIGLIZ34
09-16-2003, 09:42 PM
can girls come too? how far is it from nyc? i am playing hooky to go riding on Wed.but i need to watch the boys so i can learn a few things.

fyfedog400
09-17-2003, 09:28 AM
Brent I could pick you up, but can you split the cost in gas it gets a little costly if ya know what I mean..:( I am going to try and get my other boys up to check it out, so hopefully will have a good gathering. BIGLIZ34 as far as I know all is welcome, I would check Map Quest to give you an idea how far a drive it would be for ya

Kilabanshee
09-17-2003, 09:43 AM
Sure Ian ill pay for lunch and gas if you take me up. :) :D :cool:
Now you could put ur quad in the truck then ill hook up my trailer on the back. I was wondering if my buddie matt could come up with ous cause my trailer fits 2 quads. Let me know as soon as possible call me up 215 256 1881 iam sick and iam stayin home from school today.

BIGLIZ34 can girls come too? how far is it from nyc? i am playing hooky to go riding on Wed.but i need to watch the boys so i can learn a few things.

Pm me bigliz and ill send you some directions.

jgray
09-17-2003, 12:16 PM
Sounds like Fyfedog is going to hook is buddies up with a good area sometime.. Its been awhile buddy. Sounds like the 400 is running strong. Great to see someone is still riding.. I hope to get out a bunch next year.. We will see though.. Looks like I am moving in a couple months !!
Wanted to say hi and I'll talk to you later...

Good luck this weekend !!! Wish i could join you !!

J

Kilabanshee
09-17-2003, 12:42 PM
Yeah ive been riding up in freeland ever since ive really known how to ride. I met kaschak on here awhile ago and we met up a few times and he showed me more around the trails. The riding in this place is sick it goes for miles on end. Ide recomend this area to anyone and directions can be provided if you pm me.
Ian iam going to clean all my quad off since the fenders are off from checking the wires. It sucks cuase i have some new razor 2's on order and my tires are bald.

Kilabanshee
09-17-2003, 06:41 PM
Brent I could pick you up, but can you split the cost in gas it gets a little costly if ya know what I mean.. I am going to try and get my other boys up to check it out, so hopefully will have a good gathering. BIGLIZ34 as far as I know all is welcome, I would check Map Quest to give you an idea how far a drive it would be for ya

Ian call me up 215 256 1881 ill pay for gas and lunch.

fyfedog400
09-18-2003, 06:43 AM
I didn't forget about you Brent I've just been busy, as for your buddie coming up I don't have the room in the truck two is the max I can bring. I can ask to see if one of my boys have room but not sure:confused:, I will call you tonight about the details. Jgray whats up man? long time how are things? Yeah I have been getting some ridding in and found some nice spots so I look forward to showing ya around once you get some time.. I herd you have been real busy, Did you guys do the Sproul trip this year?

jgray
09-18-2003, 07:12 AM
Things are good.. I have been busy, Two kids will do that to you. No Sproul for Me, I don't think anyone did it this year.. Hopefully next year we will get out there.. Will definitly let you know when we do. I will talk to you later.. Be safe out there and have a good time.. See yea !!

J

Kilabanshee
09-18-2003, 12:32 PM
I didn't forget about you Brent I've just been busy, as for your buddie coming up I don't have the room in the truck two is the max I can bring. I can ask to see if one of my boys have room but not sure:confused:, I will call you tonight about the details. Jgray whats up man? long time how are things? Yeah I have been getting some ridding in and found some nice spots so I look forward to showing ya around once you get some time.. I herd you have been real busy, Did you guys do the Sproul trip this year?

Wouldnot we be hooking up my trailer??? Yeah give me a ring any time you have a chance. Haha just throw him in the back of the truck he really doesnot care but yeah ask one of ur buds and see if they have any room.

Kilabanshee
09-18-2003, 07:38 PM
Are we heading up saturday Ian or sunday???? Yeah ill cover the gas charge and all that no problem..... Looking forward to ripping my biznatch. I want to take you to the pits the place where we havenot showed you yet.

fyfedog400
09-18-2003, 09:14 PM
Planning on going Saturday around 7ish, still waiting on word from the other guys, I think they are coming though. I am looking forward to finally do some ridding, I will call you tomorrow. With all the gear and stuff there really isn't any room for your buddy, we may be able to work something out if the other guys come along. I'll talk to you tomorrow:D

Kilabanshee
09-19-2003, 07:14 AM
Iam home from the hurricane today my whole school district declared a state or emergency, I didnot even see any rain just alot of wind. Ian call me up really any time today most likely ill be working on my quad cleaning it up a bit. Yeah iam looking forward to riping my shiznat cause its been brokin for like a month now.

YZROOSTINYA
09-19-2003, 09:18 AM
I just order all the stuff for my quad and benner and myself will be hitting up tower next week.

My quad shoul dbe finished by the following weekend.

see if you boys can hang on the TRAILS!!!!!

thats where the real men play!

Ian the snow will be here soon! Got a date with any boulders!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah:devil: :devil: :devil:

Kilabanshee
09-19-2003, 10:12 AM
I just order all the stuff for my quad and benner and myself will be hitting up tower next week.

My quad shoul dbe finished by the following weekend.

see if you boys can hang on the TRAILS!!!!!

thats where the real men play!

Ian the snow will be here soon! Got a date with any boulders!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah:devil: :devil: :devil:

HAHAHAHA Palmer you crack me up.

Hey Ian we should head down to tower and meet palmer and benner there next week. :devil: :blah: :macho
I cant wait till i get rid of my quad and get the new yfz450.:eek2:

Kilabanshee
09-24-2003, 09:20 AM
Yeah sometime in october we should set up another ride. I hade lots of fun last time and wasnot a puss on all the climbs.

Kilabanshee
10-02-2003, 05:31 PM
Ill be heading up this sunday anyone else interested in meeting me up there.

YZROOSTINYA
10-10-2003, 07:01 AM
Freeland

Benner, Stev-o-400ex, and myself were looking to hit up the trails by Kaschak's

You guys gonna be there? Is it cool if we park there?

Kilabanshee
10-10-2003, 03:25 PM
Yeah ill be heading up tonight or early tomarrow morning sounds like well be ripping!!!!!!!!!