PDA

View Full Version : I wanna build a XCMX track

capecod400ex
08-09-2003, 02:51 PM
Hey whats up heres the deal i have alot of woods and thaires no way i can clear them out for a track so i wanna build a track in the woods any ideas on what i could make jumps out, and how can i make a good berms that i could atully ride around not just liek one i make form rideing and also, i think i migth just take my EZ-GO ST 350 and hall some harding or clay out in to the woods for jumps, so what iam trying to build is a XC like mx track. post some ideas thanks :devil: :huh :macho

bradley300
08-10-2003, 03:54 AM
sounds neat, just lay out a course, and ride it a few times. then you will see where natural berms are forming, the build them up, also gives to a feel of a decent spot for jumps.

Rip_Tear
08-10-2003, 11:26 AM
First good luck :D I always hate hauling "dirt" out into my trails to get them fixed up, the woods are the worst for getting dirt due to all the roots etc. But some idea's for you are Ramps? Try to use natural jumps, like hills etc.

batgeek
08-10-2003, 01:44 PM
use the trees you cut down to lay the foundation for some of your jumps. like for tabletops just pile a bunch in a big rectangle alternating trees, dirt, trees, etc... and make the lip and landing side out of dirt. cover the entire thing with dirt...good to go. less dirt to haul around.

capecod400ex
08-10-2003, 02:05 PM
thows are some good ideas

Knight440
08-10-2003, 03:45 PM
hey man where ya at PM me there's a bunch of us frorm southeastern MA that would like to come down if ya need some help!

Send me a PM if ya want to ride!