PDA

View Full Version : this sucks

stonerider250x
08-08-2003, 12:38 PM
i bought a SPEED easy pull clutch lever and now that i get it i find out it doesnt have the place to put the reverse. i guess if i want to put it on i have to remove my reverse? do any of yall no how to put 1 on with out haven to lose reverse?:confused:

nismo
08-08-2003, 01:01 PM
do the reverse mod that is in the tech articles on this site then u dont have to used the lever on the clutch u just put in in Nutral (sp) and keep the clutch in and lift the lever on the motor. i did it very easy and saves time

TheX1992
08-11-2003, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by nismo
do the reverse mod that is in the tech articles on this site then u dont have to used the lever on the clutch u just put in in Nutral (sp) and keep the clutch in and lift the lever on the motor. i did it very easy and saves time

heres what i dont get. i have replaced the gasket on my sidecover a few times.....im not sure if i hooked the reverse cable up wrong but all i do is push in the cluch and pull the lever. its like i have the choice of using the button or not.

nismo
08-12-2003, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by TheX1992
heres what i dont get. i have replaced the gasket on my sidecover a few times.....im not sure if i hooked the reverse cable up wrong but all i do is push in the cluch and pull the lever. its like i have the choice of using the button or not.
yeah i put it together wrong too but i did the mod before i took it apart then didnt need it anymore b/c i just turned the little reverse thing on the right side case upside down:D