PDA

View Full Version : predator seats?????

JUSTINcredible
08-08-2003, 11:08 AM
last night at some local races 3 predators raced and 2 of them had there seats fall off during the race... now is that just a couple guys that had some bad luck or is it a bad latch and alot of ppl have this problem??????

Fred55
08-08-2003, 03:54 PM
Mine did that also going off the face of a small jump and when i landed it popped back in! LOL

FourFiftyFour
08-10-2003, 08:08 AM
It never happened to me when i race the Predator.. tho when i was practicing on a Raptor the seat fell off in midair and i had to make sure it didnt fall off until i could pull over so the ppl behind me wouldnt run it over or it hit them.... and the quad wasnt mine either.... so i dotn have the money to pay for a seat :confused2

TrickBlaster'03
08-10-2003, 09:22 AM
2 people at the races a couple nighs ago had there pred seats come off

RED121572
08-10-2003, 10:40 AM
Ive read all over the place that the seat latches do suck and its common for the seats to fly off. I dont race. With just the trail riding and occasional jump here and there, my seat has never come off.

flyin#5
08-11-2003, 04:07 AM
i didnt see any pred seats fall off but every time this guy on a orange 400ex races his seat falls off. they had him up on the grandstand table and asked him about it he said "must be some kind of yamaha product" lol

TroyLeePred03
08-11-2003, 08:36 AM
obviously none of u ask polaris or talk to the race department...predators seat latches were designed with a hole on the bottom of the latch....put your hand under when its latched in and find the latch....theres a small hole and u put a clip through it so it doesnt come unlatched....i learned this after i did 2 laps with no seat lol i called up the head race tech from polaris the following day my dealer rep gave me his # since im racing i have given lots of feedback to polaris about the predator....just trying to help u guys out find a pin and your all set ...TLP

350Xrider
08-11-2003, 07:23 PM
POOlaris:ermm: