PDA

View Full Version : Expanding Hatfield McCoy Trails

ghost_ryder
08-07-2003, 05:33 AM
it was in yesterdays newspaper that they are gonna expand the trail system into 3 more counties...their overall goal is to have 2000 miles in trails...they are also wanting to connect different trails to each other...there is a meeting today of the mayor of War, a small town in the middle of nowehere lol...they are gonna talk about bring the trail into that town...they also have to talk to landowners about signing with the hatfield mccoy trail system...so by maybe next year fellas when yall come down here there will be a few more trails to ride on hopefully

also i found out that west virginia leads the nation in atv accidents...i guess there is a bunch of idiotic rednecks that get drunk and hurt themselves lol...and in the few years that the hatfield mccoy trail system has been here they have been no deaths on the trails...so thats good...shew im tired from typing now :blah:

Pappy
08-07-2003, 05:38 AM
hey thats some good news!!!!

get taco to stop riding and the atv accident rate will drop real real fast:scary:

Doibugu2
08-07-2003, 06:32 AM
I wish we lived in Europe so we could have a month worth of vacation. Maybe then we could cover all the trails. I might have to move closer.

monkeyboy
08-07-2003, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
I wish we lived in Europe so we could have a month worth of vacation. Maybe then we could cover all the trails. I might have to move closer.

ded meeeet buggeeboyz:mad:

UglyMotha™
08-07-2003, 06:37 AM
there will probably be a butt load of people there like the guy that doug roosted in the sunfire that will probably try to petition it :rolleyes:

XANDADA
08-07-2003, 06:40 AM
Nice! Too bad we can't even get a fraction of that in OH. I would love to see something up in NE Ohio, everything is down south.

Monkey, why aren't you a mod anymore? Did Ricos kik u out? I bet Red had something to do with it...:mad:

Doibugu2
08-07-2003, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by monkeyboy
ded meeeet buggeeboyz:mad:

I'm still laughing from the bofa comment.

Your level of inteligence is so far ahead of mine, I sometimes cannot keep up.

MOFO
08-07-2003, 08:08 AM
I think Taco mumbled somethin about this during our last H/M ride. Great news!!!!! The more, the better. I can see most of my vacation days going towards H/M trips now. :D

Taco
08-07-2003, 01:34 PM
pretty soon i should have a 30 min tops drive to get to some Hatfield trails:D

MOFO
08-08-2003, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by Taco
pretty soon i should have a 30 min tops drive to get to some Hatfield trails:D

SHUT UP!!! :grr:

;)

Taco
08-08-2003, 12:54 AM
Hell If i was up for a long arse ride i could just ride from my house:D :macho

Taco
08-08-2003, 01:18 AM
here is some info i just got

in the next two years, trail mileage is expected to expand to nearly 2,000 miles stretching across eight counties. A fifth trailhead and an additional 100 miles of trail will be added in the Pinnacle Creek area near Pineville. The agreement has already been signed. I am sure you probably already know that additional trails are going to be added in the near future to link Man, Williamson, Delbarton, Williamson, Matewan, and Gilbert!! Won't that be great! Trail loops in McDowell, Mercer, and Lincoln Counties are also planned. :D :D :D :D

08-08-2003, 01:35 AM
McDowell,Counties are also planned. :D :D :D :D

Is McDowell were those mean billhilly boys are from:confused:

Ben
08-08-2003, 01:45 AM
Taco - I'm going for a ride this weekend near Charleston, probably just by myself on some old strip mining property. If you wanna go (and it doesn't rain) let me know. Otherwise - I think I might go down to the Coal River HM trails late next week (wed, thurs, or fri. I'm not sure yet), you are welcome if you want to go. Of course anyone else is welcome to go as well :)

Taco
08-08-2003, 01:48 AM
Me and Motoman are going to Waterways come join the fun and I wanna ride the Vforce:devil:

Taco
08-08-2003, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by Rico
Is McDowell were those mean billhilly boys are from:confused: I thought they said McDougal or something. Ugly told me so i really have no idea:blah:

Ben
08-08-2003, 01:53 AM
Me and Motoman are going to Waterways come join the fun and I wanna ride the Vforce:devil:

:D I just sent you a pm. The Force only has 30 minutes on it so far and I'm not letting you break it in WFO!!! :cuss: :D :blah:

Taco
08-08-2003, 01:55 AM
Break in is for Panzies:macho :macho

Ben
08-08-2003, 02:00 AM
:scary:

UglyMotha™
08-08-2003, 02:31 AM
I thought they said McDougal or something. Ugly told me so i really have no idea:blah:

wyndzer told me that they said they were from mcdougal :confused2

Ben
08-08-2003, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by MOFO
SHUT UP!!! :grr:

;)

Hrmm, I can make it to the Waterways trailhead in 15 minutes :confused:

Motoman440
08-08-2003, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by Ben
:D I just sent you a pm. The Force only has 30 minutes on it so far and I'm not letting you break it in WFO!!! :cuss: :D :blah:

C'mon Ben, ridin going be good and nasty with all the rain!!! Be at the Waterways Trail head between 9:30 and 10:00 tomorrow morning (Saturday 9th). I gotta couple of biker boyz coming, Taco and maybe K2-Dawg, but he might be skeert of the mud!!! I'm takin him to Walmart today and buying him a rain suit for him and his quad!!!

Taco
08-08-2003, 02:42 AM
Who is bringing the after ride beer?:D

Motoman440
08-08-2003, 02:47 AM
I can bring a couple but the biker boyz are a couple of young punks that haven't experienced the al-ke-hol buzzzz yet!!! I gotta watch how many I put down or der mommies and daddies may get a little pissed at me. They can ride da sh** out of dem bikes though!!!

Taco
08-08-2003, 02:49 AM
Sweet I can't wait:D I'm still waiting to hear from Sasquatch to see if he can go or not:mad: :scary:

Motoman440
08-08-2003, 02:52 AM
Cool!!! Left you a VM on your cell a little while ago. Sasquach??? Is that the same dude that came along last time??? K2's all pissed cause we're talking about him!!!

Taco
08-08-2003, 02:53 AM
lol yea that would be him. Tell that panzy K2-Dawg that we won't have to talk about him unless his string keeps hanging out:blah: :macho :D

Ben
08-08-2003, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by Motoman440
Cool!!! Left you a VM on your cell a little while ago. Sasquach??? Is that the same dude that came along last time??? K2's all pissed cause we're talking about him!!!

I didn't know you sold your Cannondale :confused:

Motoman440
08-08-2003, 03:23 AM
Yeah, never had any problems with it until I decided I needed more power. Sent it to haydug and he got some engine work done for me but in the meantime gasket kits became scarce. When it came time to put it back together I couldn't find the necessary gaskets anywhere. That was the straw that broke my back so I sold back to my dealer who was then going to part it out. Man, did I ever take a beatin on that bike!!! Best quad I have ever ridden though!!! I am no where near as fast on my R than I was on the Dale. I hope the new TRX450R will satisfy my needs when it comes out.

k2-dawg
08-08-2003, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by Motoman440
Yeah, never had any problems with it until I decided I needed more power. Sent it to haydug and he got some engine work done for me but in the meantime gasket kits became scarce. When it came time to put it back together I couldn't find the necessary gaskets anywhere. That was the straw that broke my back so I sold back to my dealer who was then going to part it out. Man, did I ever take a beatin on that bike!!! Best quad I have ever ridden though!!! I am no where near as fast on my R than I was on the Dale. I hope the new TRX450R will satisfy my needs when it comes out.

Booo F-----G Hoo. I've heard this C-dale sob story one tooo many times. Need some kleenex MotoMan? You might have been faster on the dale but you still can't find your way around those (Waterways) trails without getting lost! And no, speed has nothing to do with that, it's my roosta in ya face! :D

Taco, how 'bout if I use my string to wrap around your neck...:D LOL. See you boyz Saturday...... maybe, if I don't git tooo skeeeert.

k2-dawg
08-08-2003, 08:37 AM
Me can be at Waterways in 20 mins, 30 if i stop for beer.....:blah:

Just one good perk about living in WV.....