PDA

View Full Version : ATV's banned in east peoria, il.

400exmom
08-06-2003, 12:16 AM
YEAH it friggin illegal to even start yer quad in yer yard as of last night- this is a town 10 minutes from my house- all of this started because of friggin homo's that dont have any respect for private property and common sense crap- and people who think thier really legendary for out runnin cops on thier quads- show a little repect out there ridin or it may happen to your town:grr:

brokeitin3
08-06-2003, 12:47 AM
You can come ride the 2-stroker, since rico is broke right now. :D :D

400exmom
08-06-2003, 12:50 AM
Ricos waz runnin round on me last night:mad: :mad: :mad:

Striker49
08-06-2003, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by 400exmom

:uhoh:

08-06-2003, 01:41 AM

:uhoh:

batgeek
08-06-2003, 02:10 AM
bump this to the top, put an asterisk by it, make it a sticky.

do whatever needs to be done to let all the idiots that said it would never happen, see this.

i would like to thank all of the cool guy quad riders that ride illegally or run from the cops.

thanks a bunch guys....you are the coolest people in the world.

dont think your town is next? well...just keep it up.

Rip_Tear
08-06-2003, 07:50 AM
Wow, that is harsh! Some people just need a good butt kicken! Someone call Monkeyboy and his boyz, lol. But seriously all those people are probaly kicking themselves now! I hope everyone reads this! Its just like the, well "I am only one person" beleive it or not, but this is what everyone says, so don't say it! Just be good or be prepared to lose everything!

stace609
08-06-2003, 08:13 AM
I'm sure something like that will happen here. We can't even take our stuff outta the garage and load it without getting dirty looks from the neighbors. We've gotten a note on our garage door about not making noise blah blah blah. People are dumb.:(

Wingnut
08-06-2003, 08:13 AM
It sounds like some people were riding in illegal places and/or doing illegal things with their 4-wheelers like running from the cops. If they were riding illegally already, what do they care that there is now a law against riding? This sounds like just another pointless law that only hurts the innocent.

JUSTINcredible
08-06-2003, 08:24 AM
they banned ATVs in renville county in minnesota just to the west of here... but i think its kinda funny not ha ha funny, but last month there was a bad tornado there and this happend just after the law was passed the no ATVs were alowd and after the tornado for atleast a week or 2 ATVs were the only possible way for travel becuz of so much debris... so hopefully the tree humpers there seen how the ATVs might have saved a persons life

JabberJaw
08-06-2003, 08:33 AM

I bet he was on top of that!

08-06-2003, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by JabberJaw
I bet he was on top of that!

:eek:

Juggalo
08-06-2003, 10:11 AM
yep they got banned up here in rockford too! no operating them even on private property!! i have a buncha buds in rockford who ride so when they wanna ride they have to come up here. pretty gay, but its thanks to the punks who like to ride thru farmers crops and get hurt ridin with no helmets and idiots in the government who don't know the first thing about quads or remedying the problems assosiated with them.

SGA
08-06-2003, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Juggalo
pretty gay, but its thanks to the punks who like to ride thru farmers crops and get hurt ridin with no helmets.

idiots in the government who don't know the first thing about quads or remedying the problems assosiated with them.
The goverment would not even be involved if people rode them where they should, and how they should. :(

MOFO
08-06-2003, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by batgeek
bump this to the top, put an asterisk by it, make it a sticky.

do whatever needs to be done to let all the idiots that said it would never happen, see this.

i would like to thank all of the cool guy quad riders that ride illegally or run from the cops.

thanks a bunch guys....you are the coolest people in the world.

dont think your town is next? well...just keep it up.

I agree with ya 100%. Everytime I see those threads on how cool they are when they run from the cops or piss land owners off... I always give them hell.

Here is the final result guys... :mad:

310Rduner
08-06-2003, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by MOFO
I agree with ya 100%. Everytime I see those threads on how cool they are when they run from the cops or piss land owners off... I always give them hell.

Here is the final result guys... :mad:

Yeah, same here. Even if they get away with it, they only make it worse for the rest of us. People like this who dont care about the sport SHOULD NOT be allowed to ride or own bikes. :mad: :cuss:

hmmm letters anyone??

markeg192
08-06-2003, 06:47 PM
Is it a ban at certain hours or a ban preiod?

08-06-2003, 07:33 PM
a ban period i do believe...

Juggalo
08-06-2003, 08:01 PM
in rockford its a total ban! :(

400exmom
08-07-2003, 12:00 AM
you can start yer quad i guess and load it on yer trailer - and use it to plow snow and rack leaves i guess:huh :huh :huh but if ya own 30 acres or 2 acres out there ya cant ride on it! in other words-no fun allowed in e.p.

MOFO
08-07-2003, 01:03 AM
you can start yer quad i guess and load it on yer trailer - and use it to plow snow and rack leaves i guess:huh :huh :huh but if ya own 30 acres or 2 acres out there ya cant ride on it! in other words-no fun allowed in e.p.

If I owned 30 acres, I'd love to see those a-holes try and tell me what I can and cant do on my OWN land!!!

250rAL
08-07-2003, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by stace609
I'm sure something like that will happen here. We can't even take our stuff outta the garage and load it without getting dirty looks from the neighbors. We've gotten a note on our garage door about not making noise blah blah blah. People are dumb.:(

Making noise? You've got to be kidding! I've got three neighbors that use their leaf blowers for a half hour straight every time they mow grass. You can't even hear your own TV. THOSE should be banned!

roostin_dale
08-07-2003, 04:02 AM
:ermm: peoria is like 45 min. from me

400exmom
08-07-2003, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
:ermm: peoria is like 45 min. from me y dont we go ridin sometime then?? or have we?