PDA

View Full Version : stolen jeep recovered!!

L.Vegas400
08-05-2003, 09:14 PM
my buddy just had his jeep stolen last night(monday). my rommates were headed to wendys to grab a burger and noticed a jeep just like it setting in an open lot by the road. it was his. the theifs took the radio, spare tire, battery, and dangly ***** on the mirror and left the vehicle to be found. the only $$ he has to spend on it is for a steering colum, wing window, and a door handle. he was away on vacation until tonight and the cops were having a hard time releasing the vehicle to us, since they had no way to prove we even knew him. quite an ordeal. ohh and he only had liabilty on it, so its real good we got it back...

CowsBitePeople
08-05-2003, 11:13 PM
Glad to found it :macho ....I hate people who steal people cars and quads and ****:grr:

Glow Plug
08-06-2003, 04:06 AM
gald to here he got it back :)

stiffy
08-06-2003, 04:51 AM
Our friends 03 Tahoe got stolen right out of there driveway a couple of months ago they live about 6 doors down and we live in Silverado Ranch so we thought it was a nice/safe neighborhood. If you go to Metro's website you can find a diagram of crimes within 5 miles of your house it's pretty cool and suprising.

L.Vegas400
08-06-2003, 09:41 AM
i see in you location you hate this place too. why are you stuck here. i have a count down of when i can get the hell out of hell.

stiffy
08-06-2003, 09:51 AM
Well, me and my husband (boyfriend at the time) came down to visit my mom. While we were here he decided to give out a few resumes just to see what kind of money he could make in his field (building automation) he happend to get a good offer so we said what the he!! we can move down for a year or so. A year turned into almost five I am now 22 and feel I have wasted my best years ( kinda ) we did buy a house in 2000 and we both are making good money and I love that Dumont is so close but I just don't think I belong here, not my cup of tea I guess. Not that it's a total $hi--hole but back in Utah where we are both from (BTW not Mormon) it's so nice people are a lot nicer and I grew up showing horses and rodeos so I would like to do that again. Plus the mountains and snow and that wierd color GREEN. There are Sand Dunes about an hour and a half South of SLC so I wouldn't have to give up sand. And I hate the summers way to hot for humans. Not that I have to go back to UT just out of here I would like to be out by my 25th birthday and if we decide to have little ones I don't think this is the best place to raise em.