PDA

View Full Version : what is going on, on ebay!?

cabex
08-05-2003, 04:40 PM
my god what is with all these low by it now quads?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2426909383&category=42592

Adam202
08-05-2003, 04:42 PM
its gotta be a rip off, maybe stolen but i dont see how they could sell it on ebay :confused:

CHAUNCY
08-05-2003, 04:43 PM
:ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

alias
08-05-2003, 04:47 PM
must be a scam, you have to be approved to bid so he probably tells you thats just the down payment or some crap or else its a flat out scam

cant be legit tho no way you are getting bikes like that for so low

sorry but too good to be true.. .

Adam202
08-05-2003, 04:48 PM
OK i figured it out, awhile back i got a link to a Honda NSX that was being sold on ebay, well the guy who owned this NSX noticed the pictures and exact description on ebay. the guy who owned the NSX posted pictures on car domain, well someone took the desrciption and pictures and stole a ebay acount to use with tons of Positive feedback. the reason u know the acount was stolen was because of what the feed back says, this guy who was trying to sell the NSX stole a coin sellers account because all the positive feed back had to do with coins, read the feedback for the quad and its all about Books for this one. :eek2: , how could we contact ebay and Let them know its a scam?

CowsBitePeople
08-05-2003, 04:51 PM
scam maybe:confused:

alias
08-05-2003, 04:52 PM
looks like this page: http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/select-RS.html

if a few people report him it's sure to get their attention

muff
08-05-2003, 04:55 PM
yea i saw this it seems like a few users are doing this....well different names anyways could be the same guy, but look at their feedback levels

i do think its a scam tho

CHAUNCY
08-05-2003, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Adam202
OK i figured it out, awhile back i got a link to a Honda NSX that was being sold on ebay, well the guy who owned this NSX noticed the pictures and exact description on ebay. the guy who owned the NSX posted pictures on car domain, well someone took the desrciption and pictures and stole a ebay acount to use with tons of Positive feedback. the reason u know the acount was stolen was because of what the feed back says, this guy who was trying to sell the NSX stole a coin sellers account because all the positive feed back had to do with coins, read the feedback for the quad and its all about Books for this one. :eek2: , how could we contact ebay and Let them know its a scam?

Something similar happened to my bro. He bought a 250r from a guy in *edit* New Mexico or Texes (cant remember)*edit* and then the guy didnt have the quad, took the money order and cashed it:grr: The guy was selling cell phones only and had positive feedback. The acount owner was p!ssed when we asked him about it....He said someone stole his account and sold like 4 grand in stuff, ripped off of over 10 people and ebay didnt do anything:mad: Wouldnt help at all:mad: :grr:

Adam202
08-05-2003, 04:58 PM
i sent ebay a fraud complaint, well see if they reply and do anything.

Adam202
08-05-2003, 04:59 PM
JEEEEZ this is out of control. Freakin hackers!

4wheelboy
08-05-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Adam202

hes smart;)

CowsBitePeople
08-05-2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by 4wheelboy
hes smart;)

yeah he is :eek2:

yellowex01
08-06-2003, 01:02 AM
I just got an email from ebay. It was a thread to reset my password. I never tried to reset it.. Someone else must of tried it.

muff
08-06-2003, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by yellowex01
I just got an email from ebay. It was a thread to reset my password. I never tried to reset it.. Someone else must of tried it.

:eek2:

yea i guess ebay does have it flaws :confused2

pbarr86
08-06-2003, 08:39 AM
What ever it was it's been removed from the site :huh