PDA

View Full Version : Props to White Brothers Customer Service!

nakomis0
08-05-2003, 11:48 AM
I have had my White Brothers E-series full exhaust for about a yr and a half.

Well it came apart at the header where it goes into the ports. I called a few atv shops and they dont sell just the header so I had to call WB.

Well I left a message for a guy named Paul to call me. He called me up and I told him my story of how it broke and I need a new one.

So he tells me he has one laying around and he'll send it out to me tomarrow!?:D And it was FREE! That was freakin awesome I was ready to pay like $200 and he gives it to me for nothing and i didnt even complain.

So that was really kick arse and I just want you guys to know how they hooked me up. I'm extremely happy with WB even before this I liked them alot.

.. the header broke in the first place probably because my buddy rear ended me, but i left that out when talking to WB. He didnt ask me what happened anyways just said he'd get me one out.

I wish there where more companies like this... Im still pissed at Arens. I bought a $300 steering stem from them and the first weekend The bike rolled and bent the stem. They refused to replace it and i was like.. 'Its freakin 2 days old wtf!?'

Please support companies with exceliant customer service.

RiPPiNiTuP7
08-05-2003, 11:56 AM
thats a first i heard about wb having nice service. they took around 1yr to get a core charge back to my buddy after he got their cam for his ex....thats with numerous calls, etc. :eek2:

Silverfox@C&DRacing
08-05-2003, 02:52 PM
That is good to hear :) They seem like a good company to deal with

Bad Habit
08-05-2003, 03:43 PM
nakomis,

I'm glad you had a good experience with them.
Now, I'll give you the Paul Harvey "rest of the story".
I've talked to Paul several times and yes he is a good guy to deal with. I talked to him several times because I had mine back to them twice to get "repaired". The exhaust flange collar is actually a fairly common spot for these to break. At least thats what I have been told by many, many people after I started asking around. That's why he didn't hesitate to send you another one when you said yours was broken. They just send you another one that they have received back and rewelded.
I'm not dogging on Paul at all. In fact, I pity the poor guy cause he seems to be the only one handling their product issues.

nakomis0
08-05-2003, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Yellow416ex
nakomis,

I'm glad you had a good experience with them.
Now, I'll give you the Paul Harvey "rest of the story".
I've talked to Paul several times and yes he is a good guy to deal with. I talked to him several times because I had mine back to them twice to get "repaired". The exhaust flange collar is actually a fairly common spot for these to break. At least thats what I have been told by many, many people after I started asking around. That's why he didn't hesitate to send you another one when you said yours was broken. They just send you another one that they have received back and rewelded.
I'm not dogging on Paul at all. In fact, I pity the poor guy cause he seems to be the only one handling their product issues.

Lmao... I believe all that.. its still cool, atleast they know they have some issues and take care of it. :)

F-16Guy
08-06-2003, 03:53 AM
I'm glad their customer service is good, because their R&D department SUCKS!!! My second E-Series S bend took a big old crap. Anyone want to guess where it cracked? Good thing I work where I do. I guess I'll have a real welder fix it, since White Brothers can't.:mad:

Bad Habit
08-06-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by F-16Guy
Anyone want to guess where it cracked?

OOH OOH Pick me! Pick me!:D

hondarider2006
11-15-2003, 07:45 PM
I took mine in today to a guy to have it welded....not even 5 months old and it cracked in 4 spots.....Next pipe is a Sparks...

RED121572
11-15-2003, 08:48 PM
I called them about a year ago to find out what the valve lash should be when using there all around cam...they couldnt tell me, they gave me a number to web cams. AND that was AFTER being on the hold for 10 minutes and having the girl ask me 10 times..."Thank you for calling WB's, how may I address your call?"
:rolleyes:

Im glad some of you have had luck with them.

RED