PDA

View Full Version : Street Stunting

BigNastySVC
08-05-2003, 09:10 AM
anyone on here ride street....check out my website it is www.strictlyvertical.com those are like 2 months old..i got ho handed wheelies on lock and a whoel slew of sh**......holla at your boy

BigNastySVC
08-05-2003, 09:12 AM
i meant "No" handed wheeleis and a "whole" slew..i need spell check shooooot..haha

monkeyboy
08-05-2003, 09:34 AM
da cverboyz iz badazz

BigNastySVC
08-05-2003, 09:41 AM
tell him to post pics this is my first time on here....i got street stunting on lock but i got respect and props for those coming up and those doing the jumping and racing...that aint me but i got my vidoe coming out shortly 6-7 mile wheelie on the tollway draggin 12's at 50 mph through toll booths look for it soon.

JLanphear
08-06-2003, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by monkeyboy
da cverboyz iz badazz

LOL....cverboyz is better than bverboyz i guess...heh heh.

BigNastySVC, check us out.... www.cvboyz.com

You go on www.stuntlife.com ???

BigNastySVC
08-06-2003, 09:50 AM
man i did mad props yall i would love to ride with yall if you are ever down here lemme know yall get krunk like i do man...i got this whole place on lock down here there a couple of squids who try and rock with it but they still are scary..man i got a bad***** pick to post but i dont know how...its pretty tight i did a show for a Honda shop down here.and it is from there

JLanphear
08-06-2003, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by BigNastySVC
man i did mad props yall i would love to ride with yall if you are ever down here lemme know yall get krunk like i do man...i got this whole place on lock down here there a couple of squids who try and rock with it but they still are scary..man i got a bad***** pick to post but i dont know how...its pretty tight i did a show for a Honda shop down here.and it is from there

I wish we could head down there....I'm having a hard enough time trying to get to the next stunt comp in Jersey....LOL.

To post a pic on here right now you have to have it uploaded onto the web, and then you click the "IMG" button when you are typing your message and put the link to the image there. Regular attachements should be back up soon I would think :confused:

Lets see some pics bro.

-Josh

BigNastySVC
08-06-2003, 10:05 AM
see thats what im talkign about im not all comp savey..hahaha...i can email it to you if you wanna put it up for me..hahaha.....we got one in Sept down here i shoudl sew it up, hopefully

JLanphear
08-06-2003, 10:09 AM
Cool...email it to josh@cvboyz.com

I wish we had comps close to home....sucks living in the sticks

BigNastySVC
08-06-2003, 10:11 AM
shoot i hear ya playa.....do yall know that cat Merk form COntrol Coalition......i will email it right now it is just a lil ol 12 combo but i like it...

JLanphear
08-06-2003, 10:20 AM
Here's the pic....

Yup I know Merk, never met him face to face though. Seems really cool...I hear he is thowin down some pretty good stuff, but nobody ever has pictures.

http://pwp.surfglobal.net/jlanphear/images/nastyup.jpg

BigNastySVC
08-06-2003, 10:25 AM
thanks for posting that for me...yall guys seem really cool man....woyuld love to come kick it yeah Merk says he is shutting the competition down but then again he hasnt seen my trick called the McNasty...its on my website 12 it, bench press the 400EX, then land it..i know he cant do that...he is ill though

Nausty
08-06-2003, 12:23 PM
hey whats up, cool to see some other flat landers on here.:cool:

you should call it the mcnausty!;)

jdmimports79
08-06-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
hey whats up, cool to see some other flat landers on here.:cool:

you should call it the mcnausty!;)

LMAO @Nausty.....yeah man nice pics.....i thought taht was a accident where you are bench pressing the EX. I have yet to see something from MERK CC but i hear he has no handers for as long as he wants....and that is in no way easy....

steve

BigNastySVC
08-07-2003, 02:28 AM
i got no handers for as long as you want to..we can go a mile or so if ya want to..haha..also got em third gear wide open..thats scary sh**..haha..thanks for the props man finally got a site were i can shoot the sh**....lmfao@Nausty...haha...no accident..haha

redrizza
08-07-2003, 02:48 AM
i got no handers for as long as you want to..we can go a mile or so if ya want to..haha..also got em third gear wide open..thats scary sh**..haha..thanks for the props man finally got a site were i can shoot the sh**....lmfao@Nausty...haha...no accident..haha

How do you do a no hander as long as you want from 3rd wide open?

BigNastySVC
08-07-2003, 02:50 AM
got the timing bumped up and am in the Kilroy position and just work the brake...but then again mine is stock other than the 12 bar......i cant go for days in thrid i can go for abotu a 100FT, but in first i can go all day long....as soon as i get the site update ill have em throw a lil video up there....but if your brakes get too hot and dont grab......smack..haha

redrizza
08-07-2003, 02:54 AM
So, your really not doing a no handed wheelie per say, but your actually doing a manual-no handed... No handed wheelie would be riding at a consistant rpm (IDLE) with no hands. What your doing is still tricky though.

K2Snow
08-07-2003, 08:16 PM
bignasty, i know you're on the quad, but you got any tips on doing a wheelie with a streetbike? more along the lines of a 600cc, any help would be great, thanks bro

BigNastySVC
08-08-2003, 06:37 AM
yeah i got a CBR 600 as well...man i am a big guy so i just get into the throttle and get off and get back on and bounce the front end it comes right up...but if you are and average size guy you can just do all that but you shouldnt have to bounce it....what technique are you using.....i dont really like clutching a wheelie on a streetbike unless im railing out.

Redrizza-i guess you would be correct on that...i do have no handed wheelies for days but got 3rd gear Manuals too...

JLanphear
08-08-2003, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by K2Snow
bignasty, i know you're on the quad, but you got any tips on doing a wheelie with a streetbike? more along the lines of a 600cc, any help would be great, thanks bro

Hazen from our crew traded his quad for an R6 and he's getting pretty good on it. He's only been on it a handful of times too, and he's got wheelies on lock at practically 12 oclock. If you are going to be doing highway wheelies, the first thing they say to get is a steering damper because if you drop the front too fast you could lose control and things could get ugly. Hazen doesn't have one, but he is learning slow wheelies in a closed parking lot, which are supposedly to do according to all the streetbike stunters. He goes from basically a standing start and clutches it up fast using the brakes to keep the speed down. He said the hardest part is getting used to the side to side motion of the bike.

I can't really help with exact technique, but he says it's basically a lot like a quad as far as clutching and throttle. You don't want to "pop" the clutch...you wanna apply a fair amount of throttle, but slip the clutch slightly so it comes up fairly smooth and predictable.

Here is a pic of Hazen....keep in mind like I said, he has only ridden the bike a few times, and never owned one before. Take a look at how close his pipe is to scraping the ground :eek2:

http://69.39.84.21/Josh/0726/PANA0200.JPG

BigNastySVC
08-08-2003, 07:14 AM
thats the shznit right there....i always keep the throttle at the same idle and use that back brake as the throttle if that makes sense..i thought you were talking about just dong a lil ol sit down or knee in the seat but trying 12's homey has it down.

JLanphear
08-08-2003, 07:18 AM
thats the shznit right there....i always keep the throttle at the same idle and use that back brake as the throttle if that makes sense..i thought you were talking about just dong a lil ol sit down or knee in the seat but trying 12's homey has it down.

LOL...maybe he was only talking about the sit downs....Learning the slow stuff in a parking lot is probably safest for everybody though ya know. :)

BigNastySVC
08-08-2003, 07:47 AM
hell yeah.....it is easier to bail too...less rash...but when i learned i wanted to do tank wheelies so bad now they are just about extinct..ahhaa...your boy has a good form to go ahead and pull ti around for a circle.

BADASSBOMB
08-08-2003, 08:32 AM
heres a picture of me rocking a 12 o clock on my ds ..

old i need to get some new pics

http://www.gixxer.com/uploads/12ds120.jpg

BigNastySVC
08-08-2003, 08:38 AM
hook those feet on that grips man and let that head drag...wooo hoo...man thats a nice street im sure i could get at least one broken bone and a sew stictches in a day..haa

BADASSBOMB
08-08-2003, 08:51 AM
i got to get some new pics

this is what i got on lock know

i sit my *** on the frontpush bar put my feet near the pegs and lift that ***** up to 12 .. so know im sitting on the very top of the push bar .as the bike is straight up .ride it for a bit then just park that slut standing stright up ..
with me still on top of it ...

you name it im sure i can rock it on the ds ..

just rolling endo,s are littel hard to do on my ds them my 954 or my stunt bike whick is a 99 f4 .. 12 bar on it 52 teeth on the back ..

BigNastySVC
08-08-2003, 08:54 AM
u parkin high chairs huh.....thats pimp

K2Snow
08-08-2003, 09:21 AM
thanks for the wheelie tips fellas, i don't have a street bike YET, but when i get one the first thing i wanna do is learn how to wheelie. i am hesitant to pop the clutch with one cause i don't wanna tip it over and mess the bike all up, it is a little easier on a qua, can't really hurt them, but one drop with a street bike could mean hundreds...

BADASSBOMB
08-08-2003, 10:00 AM
thats why u need 2 bikes i have a 99 f4 for stunting and i got the nine fitty four to pimp the chick on ..lol

not hight chairs im not on the handle bars im on the front push bar ,legs rap around the front of the quad and back to the pegs .. its hard to expline ill get some pics of it this week end ..

hondarider27
08-08-2003, 10:00 PM
you guys a nuts. how often do you guys eat it hard. all i can do is just wheelie and do stoppies.

Nausty
08-11-2003, 08:39 AM
I havn't ate it since last fall....

I've had tons of bail offs and stuff where I come out landing on my feet or back on my quad though.

Parody
08-11-2003, 01:14 PM
thats sick... how long can you boys ride them no handed wheelies..

how long you been into flat landing

MotoX3
08-11-2003, 01:33 PM
Nausty....were r u and the boyz located in iowa....im in southeast iowa....fairfield

Dan_Guetter
08-11-2003, 01:56 PM
i can pop a wheelie

MotoLappa
08-11-2003, 02:53 PM
Hey big Nasty. Do you know http://www.pointofbalance.com/ Thy are hosting a event at Texas Motor Speedway Sept 20-21.
Check out this site. These are some of my friends http://www.psychogang.com/index.html

Nausty
08-11-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by MotoX3
Nausty....were r u and the boyz located in iowa....im in southeast iowa....fairfield

they are in vermont, they just asked me if I wanted to be in their video.

I'm from A small town called rhodes between Marshalltown and rhodes.

EDIT: Oh yeah I just wanted to mention i'm working on the coolest trick right now. I've never seen it done and I think it will look awsome. Maybe one of these days i'll get a good picture of it once I can do it perfect. Its gonna look so awsome!

BigNastySVC
08-12-2003, 02:34 AM
MotoLappa-yeah we do shows with them and stuff and probably ride with them 2-3 times a week, and PatrickStephensFreestyle.com as well...he is a cool as cat with ill skill....we will be at the Lone Star Biker Bash

CAMPRO
08-12-2003, 04:13 AM
they are in vermont, they just asked me if I wanted to be in their video.

Yeah, and we're still waiting for that footage!!!:ermm:

Nausty
08-12-2003, 09:32 AM
yeah, i'm gonna be sending it out pry by the end of the week once my buddy gets it copied. I didn't get as good of stuff down as I i'm capable of but oh well.:o You should at least get a few good clips to put in your video.:ermm:

CAMPRO
08-12-2003, 09:34 AM
yeah, i'm gonna be sending it out pry by the end of the week once my buddy gets it copied. I didn't get as good of stuff down as I i'm capable of but oh well.:o You should at least get a few good clips to put in your video.:ermm:

Still got my mailing addy? Looking forward to seeing the tapes.

Nausty
08-12-2003, 09:42 AM
now that you mentioned I don't think I do. Can you pm it to me?

Me too, I can't wait to see the sequel of cvboyz. Its gonna rock and after watching your videos it actually makes me wanna go out and ride and do some crazy stuff.