PDA

View Full Version : Casey Dizzy HS

BUCK442
08-05-2003, 08:10 AM
Raced Casey for the first time this weekend and had a good time. Greg Wampler took the overall with Scott Flesc in second followed by Me (3rd) and Dunn(4th) and Ryan Lane took 6th. It had rained several inches the night before so the course was only two miles. We ran ten laps and it was only 1hr. I was feeling a little woozy. Only one complaint, this is a top notch mx facility and riding park, they charge 8 bucks at the gate and do not have a score machine. Lucky me I was number 1 so I could just hold up my finger at the check at cruz on by, some others were not so lucky. Lappers we clogging up at a couple of spots and casued some havoc which allowed me to go from seventh to second in one lap. We were running about 4-5 minute laps. Ready to get back to nationals and see all the bros. Overall Casey is good place to ride and race but the owner needs to let go of some of the gate fee money and buy a score machine! We have one at our club and we only have 2 races a year. Nice Ride Gregg and Scott. Honda top 6 sweep. Anyone think Wampler is too old! 40? I thought that was vet class, lol.