PDA

View Full Version : Saying Hi, from Germany...

400exBro
08-04-2003, 10:05 PM
Hey,
man i haven't been on here for a bit and a whole wack load of stuff happens... looks like honda is coming out with a 450, Ben is stepping down:confused2 , what else did i miss??

any ways i just wanted to say that it is awsome weather over here, we have 40 degree Celecis weather, hasn't rained in months... all in all it is going well over here, found out that quads are allowed on the road after seeing a Banshee and a Warrior go flying past me in a small town... also there are some dealers here but they are small, but not mx tracks, all they do is ride them on the road... everything from Cannondales to little kid atvs are allowed on the road... i even got to ride a gas gas 450... damn it is nice...
also the cars over here, wow talk about money, we talking about high end mercedes, bmw, porshe, ferria, almost all the fast cars you can think of i have seen on the Autoban(high way) doing over 200 km/h... ya that is right becuase they don't have speed limits over here...

anyways, i will be floating around once in a while...
lata

batgeek
08-04-2003, 10:23 PM
what are you doing in Germany?

i'm just curious :D

pretty fun out there, i went out there a couple of times to work with SAS units.

08-05-2003, 05:30 AM
dealin' that cheeba :blah:

Pappy
08-05-2003, 05:32 AM
stay away from the weinershnitzle:huh

have fun bro;)

Doibugu2
08-05-2003, 05:40 AM
Must be nice to travel the world. The farthest east I have been is West by Gosh Damn Virgina. Course it was the H/M ride.

But sounds like your having fun!

Glow Plug
08-05-2003, 05:50 AM
you missed 4punks stepping down to

well have fun :D

Rip_Tear
08-05-2003, 11:31 AM
cool sounds like your having fun! I have been to England before, and I am supposed to go over there again soon. In Germany do you have to have insurance? Because a few places over there you don't, so insurance is real cheap because its competetive! Well have fun!

TheOneYouHate
08-05-2003, 02:13 PM
Sounds fun :macho I was plannin a trip there a few months back....never had the time to go though :(

AtvMxRider
08-05-2003, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
stay away from the weinershnitzle:huh

:uhoh:

CHAUNCY
08-05-2003, 03:12 PM
Sounds like a pretty awesome place:blah:

400exBro
08-05-2003, 08:50 PM
ya insurence is cheap over here... you can drive a scooter with out a licence, i was thinking about buying one, 60cc, and then buying a kx80 and put that mofo in there...

o i forgot to add, beer is way stronger here then in canada, so it is stronger then American beer too... some stuff is good, but some is a little bitter for my taste, you just gota know what you are looking forī.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stay away from the weinershnitzle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Been there done that :eek:

it is okay coming over here, but i am use to it becuase i come over here every 2 years, so it just a home away from home... o well we are going to italy and Austria this weekend so it should cool to see, i want to go to the Ferria plant... anyone know were abouts it is??

310Rduner
08-05-2003, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by 400exBro
ya insurence is cheap over here... you can drive a scooter with out a licence, i was thinking about buying one, 60cc, and then buying a kx80 and put that mofo in there...

o i forgot to add, beer is way stronger here then in canada, so it is stronger then American beer too... some stuff is good, but some is a little bitter for my taste, you just gota know what you are looking forī.

stay away from the weinershnitzle

Been there done that :eek:

it is okay coming over here, but i am use to it becuase i come over here every 2 years, so it just a home away from home... o well we are going to italy and Austria this weekend so it should cool to see, i want to go to the Ferria plant... anyone know were abouts it is??

i know the beer is strong.. but say it with me now F-e-r-r-a-r-i

CowsBitePeople
08-05-2003, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by 310Rduner
i know the beer is strong.. but say it with me now F-e-r-r-a-r-i

Ferrari + Autobahn :eek2:

310Rduner
08-06-2003, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by CowsBitePeople
Ferrari + Autobahn :eek2:

dont forget to add 3 parts beer:eek2: :confused2

400exBro
08-06-2003, 04:08 AM
same thing Ferrari and ferria :D

Glow Plug
08-06-2003, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by Rip_Tear
cool sounds like your having fun! I have been to England before, and I am supposed to go over there again soon. In Germany do you have to have insurance? Because a few places over there you don't, so insurance is real cheap because its competetive! Well have fun!

cool man I am going over there next year to (hopefully :) ) Do you have relatived over there or something?