PDA

View Full Version : ECO Terrorists

TheRedRebel17
08-04-2003, 01:14 PM
OMFG..i was lookign through another one of my forums, and look what the ECO terrorists are willign to do to save a plant:scary:

What out for boobytraps:scary: :mad: :grr: :cuss:

Stupid ECO Terrorists (http://www.off-road.com/vw/enviro/efdm.html#2.)

Look at number 13:
"13. NECK WIRES

Wires stung 'neck high' to a bike rider can be fatal to an Enemy Soldier. A broken neck will seriously hamper a Soldiers activities. Ideal wire to use is very thin 'piano wire' lightly daubed with a dark brown or black paint to kill the shine. Since this wire has a tensile strength of something like 100,000 pounds per square inch it can be stretched between two trees very tightly. Any wire will do the job, even rusty barbed wire. Barbed wire has the advantage of gouging deep scratches even if it misses the neck area and only pulls across the chest and arms. This smarts, especially 1f the rider is thrown and gets dirt in the wounds. A variation is a loop hung down from a tree limb. This will act as a noose and as it tightens around the riders neck it will pull him off the cycle. He will probably have some difficulty in breathing. "

We need to break all their necks, and let them hang in a noose:mad: :grr: :scary:

CHAUNCY
08-04-2003, 01:18 PM
There used to be people that did stuff like that around here. They put nail boards on the trails, drying machines around blind turns, and strung wire across the trails at neck high levels :eek2: :mad: :grr:

TheRedRebel17
08-04-2003, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by CHAUNCY
There used to be people that did stuff like that around here. They put nail boards on the trails, drying machines around blind turns, and strung wire across the trails at neck high levels :eek2: :mad: :grr:

IF they were private trails chauncey, first: i would ask permission to be there...and if they say..no problem, i would show up witha 12 gauge and camp out by one of the traps, and see if they show up to investigate their "sucess":scary:

08-04-2003, 01:24 PM
omg this is insane...im gonna try the TV one out on my friends :)

Rip_Tear
08-04-2003, 01:29 PM
Some people are just crazy bastages... People around here have put rope up around trails, barbed wire and other real mean stuff, not even on their own property! Beleive me if it happened to me (if I wasn't hurt real bad) I would be finding out who did it and they woudl regret it! Can you imagine hitting something like that though! It hurts my neck just thinking about it!

Flyin#3-1/2
08-04-2003, 01:30 PM
that is sick. we need to hunt down these people and hang them like CHAUNCY said, damn hippies:grr: :mad:

TheRedRebel17
08-04-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Rip_Tear
Some people are just crazy bastages... People around here have put rope up around trails, barbed wire and other real mean stuff, not even on their own property! Beleive me if it happened to me (if I wasn't hurt real bad) I would be finding out who did it and they woudl regret it! Can you imagine hitting something like that though! It hurts my neck just thinking about it! I know if i was haulign and saw some barbed wire across the trail, id pray that my handlebars are taller than my head :confused2

MOFO
08-04-2003, 01:37 PM
This should be considered attempted murder IMO. Fry their arse! :mad:

JabberJaw
08-04-2003, 01:37 PM
By the way...should you get caught trying one of those nice tricks...I am sure that it will be at least 5 years in prison.