PDA

View Full Version : Where in S. IL.???

Hoggr9
08-04-2003, 06:31 AM
Anyone know of anyplace in southern IL where i can take my 9yr
old MX racing on his quad.
We have a cople nice tracks within an hour of our house but they only run bikes and when i talked to them they had no interest in quads whatsoever.
I would like to find somewhere close to home that we could become a member of and possibly go ride after work sometime..
By the way i'm about halfway between St. Louis Missouri and Vincennes IN.
Thanks for any help.

400exmom
08-04-2003, 06:48 AM
go to www.megacross.com there are some track/ race links there- e-mail wardy from that sight i was just askin him bout the same thing and he's tryin to get something goin ..

MX_Racer_20
08-06-2003, 12:39 PM
Hey hoggr did you get the pics i sent ya from gibson county fair?

Hoggr9
08-06-2003, 01:03 PM
Yeah thanks.
Where were you guys at Lawrence county???
Me and Rich raced and didn't even make the main,dam were slow but it's still fun.
Devan got like 5th out of about 12.Not bad but not quite good enough to get himself a tropy,he was a lil disappointed.
Oh well thats racing.
How the foot??
Were gonna try and go to 4city next month.
Check out our pics at
http://community.webshots.com/album/67150498igeYlz

MX_Racer_20
08-07-2003, 09:54 AM
Ya i was wanting to go to the lawerence county race but i ran in the demo derby the night before here in mt.carmel. It didn't get over till around midnight so i was really tired and when i got up the car and trailor where still attaced to the truck so i decided not to go. How was the turn out there? The foots doing pretty good just got back from the doc and i can start walking on it without crutches but still have to keep the boot on. Still looks like another month before i get back to riding. Saturday mac and i are going to lemonds to check on a yfz450 so might have something different by the next qc race. Talk at ya later.

Hoggr9
08-07-2003, 02:40 PM
Are you sure you dont want to wait until sep amd see what Honda comes out with????????

MX_Racer_20
08-08-2003, 07:26 AM
i would but still don't think anythings coming. Mac called olney yamaha honda and they said they got nothing about the new quad. Only thing they've heard is a 250f dirtbike. We'll ask lemonds if they heard anything when we go there tomorrow.

Hoggr9
08-08-2003, 11:58 AM
Cool.
Let me know how it goes.
I'm not a big Yami fan but those new YFZ's are bichin'
and if i had your money i'd just buy 2.ha ha
I think either brand would be sweet, it's like evolution all over again. One just pushes the next to be better and we all win in the long run.

stock400ex
08-17-2003, 05:32 PM
so where do you guys live in southern illinos?? i live close to mt carmel. im in eldorado. right by harrisburg

Hoggr9
08-18-2003, 05:33 AM
We are about 30 miles west of Olney, IL

MX_Racer_20
08-18-2003, 07:54 AM
i'm in mt.carmel