PDA

View Full Version : Cracked up my front end

tom400ex
08-04-2003, 05:41 AM
I ramed a tree laying across the trail yesterday. I didn't see it until it was too late. it was in a dark part of the trail and i had blue tinted google on fly'en in 4th and jammed on the brakes and skided right into it and cracked the nose and the piece for the lights.

What type of plastic is better and best price mierer of fullbore? or should i go OEM

RiPPiNiTuP7
08-04-2003, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by tom400ex
I ramed a tree laying across the trail yesterday. I didn't see it until it was too late. it was in a dark part of the trail and i had blue tinted google on fly'en in 4th and jammed on the brakes and skided right into it and cracked the nose and the piece for the lights.

What type of plastic is better and best price mierer of fullbore? or should i go OEM

if you like yellow or red...then yes, go for oem. maier is "ok"....they still have problems with fitment. fullbore is very nice plastic, but the price is high.

nacs400ex
08-04-2003, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by RiPPiNiTuP7
if you like yellow or red...then yes, go for oem. maier is "ok"....they still have problems with fitment. fullbore is very nice plastic, but the price is high.

hit the nail on the head there.