PDA

View Full Version : Montgomery Gentry Concert at Clearfield

250x#93
08-03-2003, 02:36 PM
Well last night I went to the concert at the clearfield county fair:devil: It was the best freakin concert I have ever been to those guys seem to never stop rockin:D Did anyone else go to this concert? I loved every minute of it, all of the songs were great like speed and my town, They have a new song called "Hell yeah" Damn did that song rock:eek2: Also these people called the indian and the whiteguy opened for them and they were so freakin funny:p It was a blast. Lata:devil:

250x#93
08-03-2003, 02:49 PM
Bump, surely someone else went:cool:

250x#93
08-03-2003, 02:54 PM
Hmmm is there even any MG fans out there:huh

Stevie-D
08-03-2003, 02:57 PM
montgomery gentry rocks! some dude named Sawyer Brown is coming to the wayne county fair:o who the he!! has ever heard of sawyer brown:confused: :confused: :ermm: how come some good band never comes out here? ohhh...last year we got charlie daniels band:eek:

250x#93
08-03-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Stevie-D
montgomery gentry rocks! some dude named Sawyer Brown is coming to the wayne county fair:o who the he!! has ever heard of sawyer brown:confused: :confused: :ermm: how come some good band never comes out here? ohhh...last year we got charlie daniels band:eek:

Hey man Sawyer Brown is a band made up of a bunch of guys, there actually pretty good:) U know the song six days on the road? thats theres although I think its a remake, they also got the one Somegirls don't like boys like me Oh but some girls do. u should def know that one, plus a bunch of other good songs, I would love to go to a sawyer brown concert, I got a sb cd. check em out a littl more I bet u'll find u actually like em. I wanna see tracy byrd at the indiana county fair:macho lata

Stevie-D
08-04-2003, 12:06 AM
hmmm...i never knew that he sang those songs:confused: cool:blah: i may have to go to that concert after all:macho

Guy400
08-04-2003, 12:21 AM
Stop inbreeding.........Ban country music

BIGRED400
08-04-2003, 12:24 AM
Sawyer Brown........ I think sang" She painted it John Deere green", they are from Orlando,Fla. area kinda of an older country music group.

Stevie-D
08-04-2003, 01:51 AM
Stop inbreeding.........Ban country music

and what kinda tunes do you listen to? mozart? behtoven?:p

im just playin guy:blah:

Guy400
08-04-2003, 01:54 AM
TOOL, Alice in Chains, A Perfect Circle and a few others. No lyrics about losing your wife, dog or truck:D

Stevie-D
08-04-2003, 02:14 AM
go listen to some country. toby keith. alan jackson. alabama. jimmy buffet. heck, even charlie daniel's band:eek2: nothin about loosin doggies, well..maybe a few wives, and no houses:eek:

although i dont mind the stuff you listen to:blah:

MXcutie
08-04-2003, 02:52 AM
You actually went tot he Clearfield fair??!?! that's like 20 min or so from my house and it sucks... all it is is losers... and crazy prices to get in...

08-04-2003, 03:06 AM
country just ain't what it used ta be....:(

spincr4hire
08-04-2003, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by Stevie-D
go listen to some country. toby keith. alan jackson. alabama. jimmy buffet. heck, even charlie daniel's band:eek2: nothin about loosin doggies, well..maybe a few wives, and no houses:eek:

although i dont mind the stuff you listen to:blah:

jimmy buffet, country????

08-04-2003, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by spincr4hire
jimmy buffet, country????

Jimmies about as country as Marlin Manson.

Yes he's a laid back singer and entertainer but he's no country..:scary:

SlapNutz
08-04-2003, 03:30 AM
was a goode times:macho :bandit:

Tommy 17
08-04-2003, 03:34 AM
:grr: i was supposed to go with tessa brandon and her b.f made her go with him:(

i went to the clearfield fair the other night it was kinda dumb... i went up with allison...

i wanted to go see jeff foxworthy when he was there... that guyz halarious!!!

sly400ex
08-04-2003, 03:48 AM
Hank;)

Tina
08-04-2003, 07:54 AM
Jimmies about as country as Marlin Manson.
Yes he's a laid back singer and entertainer but he's no country..

Well then you obviously have not heard the new Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffet song, "It's 5 o'clock Somewhere"

"Pour me somethin tall and strong, make it a hurricane, before I go insane. I know its only half past twelve, but i don't care..................its 5 o'clock somewhere!"
:D :D

08-04-2003, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Tina
Well then you obviously have not heard the new Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffet song, "It's 5 o'clock Somewhere"

"Pour me somethin tall and strong, make it a hurricane, before I go insane. I know its only half past twelve, but i don't care..................its 5 o'clock somewhere!"
:D :D

He's still not country....:D

TheRedRebel17
08-04-2003, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Rico
country just ain't what it used ta be....:(

Im gonna agree with him..what happened to the Hank williams:bandit:
And now even brooks and dunn and alan jackson aint what it used to be...what a sad day:scary:

4wheelboy
08-04-2003, 09:08 AM
allan and jimmy now theres a team:D

and wtf how do u get montgomery gentry to come to your fair an we dont get sheeit:mad:

Tina
08-04-2003, 11:10 AM
He's still not country....

Ahhh, but the song is most excellent......:D

250x#93
08-04-2003, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by MXcutie
You actually went tot he Clearfield fair??!?! that's like 20 min or so from my house and it sucks... all it is is losers... and crazy prices to get in...

Hmm I thought it was fun, and hell MG was there, that makes it worth it, Anyone ever been to the Oxhill Fair? Its REAL small, one hill :eek2:

250x#93
08-04-2003, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
:grr: i was supposed to go with tessa brandon and her b.f made her go with him:(

i went to the clearfield fair the other night it was kinda dumb... i went up with allison...

i wanted to go see jeff foxworthy when he was there... that guyz halarious!!!

Dang man that sux she wouldn't go wit u, Sounds like ya get to do more stuff wit allison:ermm: Have a good time wit her? I think the fair was sorta dumb but since MG was there and my uncle paid for it I wasn't to worried:devil:

08-04-2003, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Tina
Ahhh, but the song is most excellent......:D

Well i guess I"ll have ta dig on the radio and find me a kuntry station an see if I can hear the SOB....:D

jcv400ex
08-04-2003, 02:51 PM
I wanted to go, had to work though.....MG rocks. And yeah, you'll like Sawyer Brown, seen them a couple of times.

Hey Guy......They're gonna find you in a ATM machine! :macho

I was Country....when Country wasn't cool! :macho :devious:

250x#93
08-04-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
I wanted to go, had to work though.....MG rocks. And yeah, you'll like Sawyer Brown, seen them a couple of times.

Hey Guy......They're gonna find you in a ATM machine! :macho

I was Country....when Country wasn't cool! :macho :devious:

Yeah u shoulda skipped work and went it was a blast:devil:

Tommy 17
08-04-2003, 03:10 PM
give me speed... how fast will it go...:uhoh: :muscle:

Stevie-D
08-04-2003, 03:13 PM
country just ain't what it used ta be....

your right..it aint. :(

thats why the cd changer in the car has Alabama, charlie daniels band, and toby keith (hes got a few good songs) in it. (also some limp bizkit to blast the heck outa the speakers with)

250x#93
08-04-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
give me speed... how fast will it go...:uhoh: :muscle:

U oughtta here there new song Hell Yeah, its a kickazz song:eek2: Eddie had us hollor out HELL YEAH like 10 times, and then we stopped, and he said somethin about any country boys out there, and I yelled out HELL YEAH real loud!!!! it was a freakin blast, all the songs were great too