View Full Version : James BUBBA Stewart

JJWB023
08-02-2003, 11:42 AM
i saw that guy james BUBBA stewart race 2day...he's fast...he won both motos, both from the middle of the pack...in the 1st moto he was like 20 seconds ahead of the guy in second who was 6 seconds ahead of the guy in third who was nah im jp(lol)...they were talking about people bitc|-|ing because he was blowin every1 else out..they say h should move up to the 250cc class...can they make him or is it completely up to him??

CAMPRO
08-02-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by JJWB023
i saw that guy james BUBBA stewart race 2day...he's fast...he won both motos, both from the middle of the pack...in the 1st moto he was like 20 seconds ahead of the guy in second who was 6 seconds ahead of the guy in third who was nah im jp(lol)...they were talking about people bitc|-|ing because he was blowin every1 else out..they say h should move up to the 250cc class...can they make him or is it completely up to him??

You're just now finding out about Bubba? I've been following his career since he was seven.... ten years ago! He's had sponsors his whole life, because people in the industry recognize his talent on the bike. In some races, he's putting out faster lap times than Carmicheal.... and Ricky runs the 250 class.... and wins all the time! The kid is super smooth and jaw-dropping to watch. He's got blitzing speed and will attack any jump on the track. Kawasaki does want him to move up to the 250, but not until the next outdoor season. He'll probably defend his 125 supercross title this winter, moving to the 250 in the spring. Should be interesting!

CowsBitePeople
08-02-2003, 12:05 PM
I have a big poster of him :macho He is awsome

08-02-2003, 12:48 PM
Is a friggen machine...:macho

TC17
08-02-2003, 12:58 PM
JJWB023, happy birthday man! so did you get to go to the track for your birthday eh? sounds like fun to me. yes, Bubba is INCREDIBLY fast. i heard that he did a quadtruple(sp?) that's none of the 250 or 450s did. he was running faster laps times with his bike than the 250's and 450s. that guys is AWESOME. he's one of my favorite riders. i heard a little while back that he got hurt pretty bad or something. like he did a triple and landed on the front wheel and jumped off before he hit the ground, something like that.

zzbudzz
08-02-2003, 01:26 PM
yeah, that kid can ride a dirtbike!. i think he had the crash in las vegas east west shootout , i saw the crash on tv about a month ago(don't remember when the race was). knocked him out cold and broke his collarbone.a very bad crash! he ran off the track about 15 seconds before the crash , got in a hurry then tried to get right back in the lead and nosedived a BIG double!i thought that crash would slow him down for about 6 months ,but didn't seem to bother him. i'd love to see him race on a 250!

NTPracing22
08-02-2003, 01:48 PM
yeah that kids' lightning quick. i remember that race you guys are talking about. he was going good in that race too! after the first lap he was already 1/2 a lap inhead of the 2nd place guy. he's nuts.

i remember watching one of the terraferma vids waaayyy back when he was young..like 10 (without braces) and he was on a smlal 65 or somethin, it was nuts to see him ride then too. cant' wait to see him spank charmicheal

hessianmx111
08-02-2003, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by TC17
i heard a little while back that he got hurt pretty bad or something. like he did a triple and landed on the front wheel and jumped off before he hit the ground, something like that.
yeah he was at the east west shootout and he was goin too fast through a rhythm section so he it was either let off the gas or over jump and he let off of the gas the front end dropped and he tried to bail over the front in the air but his foot got hung up on the bars and hit the ground as his foot come loose and landed straight on his face. knocked him out. nasty crash to watch.

08-02-2003, 02:23 PM
love watchin him race ..he flat out hauls

TheRedRebel17
08-02-2003, 02:40 PM
He musta been watchign TV again....:p

Here is his crash
http://www.dmxsradio.com/media/

Where it says"To listen to the past shows Select one from the menu below. "

Click on below it and look for "Bubba's Crash"
;)

BTW: He rules;)

cheetah
08-02-2003, 03:13 PM
Yeah Stewart is amazingly fast. Speaking of 250s though, I think you'll be hearing more of Kevin Whindam (sp?). He's handed Charmichael his arse the last 4 races. LMAO did you hear Ricky giving those excuses today? In the first moto he "got stung by a bee":rolleyes: After the second moto they ask are you allergic to bee stings and he goes " umm.............yeah actually I am allergic to any kind of bug bites or stings." I was LMAO he was trying to make so many excuses.

08-02-2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by CAMPRO
You're just now finding out about Bubba? I've been following his career since he was seven.... ten years ago! He's had sponsors his whole life, because people in the industry recognize his talent on the bike. In some races, he's putting out faster lap times than Carmicheal.... and Ricky runs the 250 class.... and wins all the time! The kid is super smooth and jaw-dropping to watch. He's got blitzing speed and will attack any jump on the track. Kawasaki does want him to move up to the 250, but not until the next outdoor season. He'll probably defend his 125 supercross title this winter, moving to the 250 in the spring. Should be interesting!

i dont know about smooth since he drops it almost every race but hes so fast hes like a super pro:eek:

sickmojave
08-02-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by cheetah
Yeah Stewart is amazingly fast. Speaking of 250s though, I think you'll be hearing more of Kevin Whindam (sp?). He's handed Charmichael his arse the last 4 races. LMAO did you hear Ricky giving those excuses today? In the first moto he "got stung by a bee":rolleyes: After the second moto they ask are you allergic to bee stings and he goes " umm.............yeah actually I am allergic to any kind of bug bites or stings." I was LMAO he was trying to make so many excuses.

what was funny was there wasn't even a red spot where he said the bee stung him:rolleyes:

TheRedRebel17
08-02-2003, 03:51 PM
Yeah Stewart is amazingly fast. Speaking of 250s though, I think you'll be hearing more of Kevin Whindam (sp?). He's handed Charmichael his arse the last 4 races. LMAO did you hear Ricky giving those excuses today? In the first moto he "got stung by a bee":rolleyes: After the second moto they ask are you allergic to bee stings and he goes " umm.............yeah actually I am allergic to any kind of bug bites or stings." I was LMAO he was trying to make so many excuses. :rolleyes:

How di not see his left eye/nose region all swelled up???? :mad:

I cant see why you guys hate RC so much???:confused: :mad:

TheRedRebel17
08-02-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by sickmojave
what was funny was there wasn't even a red spot where he said the bee stung him:rolleyes:
Rewind the tape, and look at his left eye/nose..you will be able to tell its swelled up compared to his right...

dirtriderex
08-02-2003, 04:29 PM
I don't care what you guys say, Mcgrath is still the king of SX

cheetah
08-02-2003, 04:30 PM
Ok it might have cost him the first moto, I doubt it though. Still he just repeated it over and over like it cost him the second moto and everyting too. You can tell he just hates not getting all the attention and that's what is funny. I dislike him because he thinks he is the best out there and no one else should win. Next race he will say, "Kevin got the holeshot and I was coming up on him ready to make a pass then all of a sudden a darn dinosaur ran out in front of me and cost me the race. You have to give Kevin some credit though, he ran allright.":rolleyes:

08-02-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by dirtriderex
I don't care what you guys say, Mcgrath is still the king of SX

word brother

rc is a lil dick but what do you expect if you won as much as him or if i did i know i would be just as cocky but he doesnt have to make up excuses about bees, even if it did sting him....give kevin credit no matter what is what i say

Nausty
08-02-2003, 04:45 PM
yeah magrath rocks. I think pure skill he is the best motorcrosser out there even though he isn't the best anymore at any one thing but I think he knows how to ride better than anyone else he just doesn't have the body/guts anymore imo.

TheRedRebel17
08-02-2003, 04:47 PM
Ok it might have cost him the first moto, I doubt it though. Still he just repeated it over and over like it cost him the second moto and everyting too. You can tell he just hates not getting all the attention and that's what is funny. I dislike him because he thinks he is the best out there and no one else should win. Next race he will say, "Kevin got the holeshot and I was coming up on him ready to make a pass then all of a sudden a darn dinosaur ran out in front of me and cost me the race. You have to give Kevin some credit though, he ran allright.":rolleyes:

I'm not taking anythign away form K--Dub, but ask anything decent racer, and they will tell you that those tracks have been 4-stroke city. Woth about 3 inches of loamy soil on top, and hard hard pack underneath that, traction and predictabitily is the key. With a 2 stroke, you cant allways tell with its gonna start spining its guts out, because ist so un predictable. With a 4 stroke, you get much more predictablity. Now in one of the motos(dont rember which one), K-Dub walked away from him starting at the first turn;with K-Dub and RC 1 and 2, and ricky knew that. Have you ever been stung my a yellowjacket? It fuggin hurts like hell after about 10 minutes. Then, with a moto afterwards(i think), Ricky holeshoted in something like 12th place, and had to work up from there, while K-Dub got the yholeshot and started pulling away from the get go.
I agree, its nice to have a change in the winnings. I just cant see how yall hate RC and all he has done for the sport.:scary: :mad:
Sure, RC has a bad attitude once and awhile, but after being undefeated for a year and a half, I'm sure it really bums him out when all of a sudden K-Dub starts beating you consistely.
Heck, Im glad K-Dub even got back into the sport, much less putting a end to RC's streak:blah:

TC17
08-02-2003, 05:28 PM
i like Ricky as a rider and not as a person. he makes excuses about everything, crys when he loses, is a bad sport when he loses, blames it on his bike or crew, say that someone cheated or something. if he doesn't get first he crys, that's not cool. it's good to get first but not if you don't hey, 2nd is awesome and you shoudl be happy with that but not him. a bee, LMFAO!!!!!!!!! a bee, i'm sure he took Advil or something, i couldn't stop laughing, the anouncer was sorta makin fun of him. my tape is rewinding now so i can get the exact quote. but as a rider, he's very fast, very smart when it comes to passing, and is a all around awesome rider though. Kevin is awesome, he's not a poor sprt, he's fast, and i like him. he doesn't act like he's the best like Ricky and he didn't brag that he beat him.

08-02-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by TheRedRebel17
I'm not taking anythign away form K--Dub, but ask anything decent racer, and they will tell you that those tracks have been 4-stroke city. Woth about 3 inches of loamy soil on top, and hard hard pack underneath that, traction and predictabitily is the key. With a 2 stroke, you cant allways tell with its gonna start spining its guts out, because ist so un predictable. With a 4 stroke, you get much more predictablity. Now in one of the motos(dont rember which one), K-Dub walked away from him starting at the first turn;with K-Dub and RC 1 and 2, and ricky knew that. Have you ever been stung my a yellowjacket? It fuggin hurts like hell after about 10 minutes. Then, with a moto afterwards(i think), Ricky holeshoted in something like 12th place, and had to work up from there, while K-Dub got the yholeshot and started pulling away from the get go.
I agree, its nice to have a change in the winnings. I just cant see how yall hate RC and all he has done for the sport.:scary: :mad:
Sure, RC has a bad attitude once and awhile, but after being undefeated for a year and a half, I'm sure it really bums him out when all of a sudden K-Dub starts beating you consistely.
Heck, Im glad K-Dub even got back into the sport, much less putting a end to RC's streak:blah:

ricky hasnt done anything for the sport, no one likes him or the majority anyway does not like him, he has no flash and flare, its nto his fault hes a dork, unattractive and his riding style appears goofy but its nto a fashion show, he gets the job done, dont discredit kevin because how many 4 strokes did rc pass? before kevin came he had no problems, rc and his fans need to face the fact that the last 2 races kevin is faster

trx400ex
08-02-2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by TC17
i like Ricky as a rider and not as a person. he makes excuses about everything, crys when he loses, is a bad sport when he loses, blames it on his bike or crew, say that someone cheated or something. if he doesn't get first he crys, that's not cool. it's good to get first but not if you don't hey, 2nd is awesome and you shoudl be happy with that but not him. a bee, LMFAO!!!!!!!!! a bee, i'm sure he took Advil or something, i couldn't stop laughing, the anouncer was sorta makin fun of him. my tape is rewinding now so i can get the exact quote. but as a rider, he's very fast, very smart when it comes to passing, and is a all around awesome rider though. Kevin is awesome, he's not a poor sprt, he's fast, and i like him. he doesn't act like he's the best like Ricky and he didn't brag that he beat him.

WTF? He even said he wasnt trying to make an excuse when he talked about the bee!?! you guys should get your quotes straight... rickys not a poor sport especially now that his win streak(over a year) is over,,,, someone said Kevin beat him the last 4 races, well last 4 MOTOS but only 2 races.....Yeah RC is def. better than Kevin although i think it is good for him to get beat once in awhile makes you that much better, i just cant stand all you dogging on him for made up and half true reasons:confused:

trx400ex
08-02-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
ricky hasnt done anything for the sport, no one likes him or the majority anyway does not like him, he has no flash and flare, its nto his fault hes a dork, unattractive and his riding style appears goofy but its nto a fashion show, he gets the job done, dont discredit kevin because how many 4 strokes did rc pass? before kevin came he had no problems, rc and his fans need to face the fact that the last 2 races kevin is faster

Dork? UNATTRACTIVE? What are you a girl!!?:huh

TheRedRebel17
08-02-2003, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by trx400ex
WTF? He even said he wasnt trying to make an excuse when he talked about the bee!?! you guys should get your quotes straight... rickys not a poor sport especially now that his win streak(over a year) is over,,,, someone said Kevin beat him the last 4 races, well last 4 MOTOS but only 2 races.....Yeah RC is def. better than Kevin although i think it is good for him to get beat once in awhile makes you that much better, i just cant stand all you dogging on him for made up and half true reasons:confused:
Someone saw the light:eek:

RC set the pace for over a year. I ve heard that 1/2 of the bikes are thumpers now, so that aint saying much:ermm:

TheRedRebel17
08-02-2003, 05:59 PM
Oh, and its coming on in a hour, so i will try my hardest to get the quotes right:ermm:

08-02-2003, 06:07 PM
well chicks dont think rickies hot, he looks like some elf or something...he just doesnt seem like jeremy...jeremy was cool, and everyone liked him, at unadilla one year after a battle with kevin ..which kevin won...ricky actually was crying about the loss...i mean what the:confused:

Scottie Mac
08-02-2003, 06:17 PM
Just because you can ride a bike, doesn't mean you are a good sport. I have seen Ricky whine and cry about this, that and the other. Winners act like winners, even when they don't. They are SUPPOSED to be professionals.

Doesn't matter anyway. The best retired and it is only a matter of time before Bubba hands them all their asses.

Scott

NTPRacing#19
08-03-2003, 02:48 AM
freeride are you one of those kids that picks a favorite racer cause he looks pretty? lol

the point is when bubba moves up to 250 youll be seeing him out front more than kevin and charmicheal. You already hear more about bubba's times smoking pretty much every 250 riders lap times. the kid drank gas when he was young whippasnappa.

CAMPRO
08-03-2003, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by trx400ex

I'll second that. I'm an RC fan.... have been since his minibike days. The man is fast on a supercross track and faster in the outdoors, hence why the media has titled him as the king of Motocross. McGrath will always be my favorite (He'll always be king of Supercross).... he's the reason I got my first MX bike. The sport has seen many hero's in every decade of MX/SX racing and (in my opinion) RC had done great job helping the sport grow. I like the guy. His win record has now pasted McGrath and it speaks for itself. Weither you like him or not.... he's fast on the track!

cheetah
08-03-2003, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by Scottie Mac
Doesn't matter anyway. The best retired and it is only a matter of time before Bubba hands them all their asses.

Scott

Amen:)

dirtriderex
08-03-2003, 03:30 PM
It's not just how fast you a guy can ride, It's their personality, repect for others, and dedication to the sport NO MATTER WHAT! Besides I hate cockey people the talent hides in the undiscovered quiet people.

JTRtrx250r
08-03-2003, 07:32 PM
I been into mx since I was a kid,mostly remember the Hanna days in the beginning and have seen all those guys have their highlights thru-out their careers,My all-time fav is McGrath(Plus he has a cool 1st name..J/K,lol),....smoothest ,fastest w/ the most style and timing ever!!!The dudes at that age where theres no "reserve" staminia compared to the younger guys for 1 and after winning that much,its hard to stay hungry,especially after being at the top for so long,there will always be another up and coming faster rider then the current champ,no matter what form of racing,After RC,it will be Bubbas turn(if he dont take him self out due to injury...and that happens)Soon it'll be someone else being compared to the current champ,McG,RC,and Bubba would smoke the complete dog-chit outta most on their worst day,but there comes a time when they will all fade,but for some of you guys...its pretty easy to be a critic aint it,;) they all have more talent then me or ANY of you ever will(no punt intended),I personally think RC is very professional,usually always has a smile,and sometimes even "congrats" the guy that maybe beat him.....back to the topic....YES!!! James 'Bubba" Stewart is INCREDIBLE!!!!:eek2: :huh :macho :macho

trueblue450
08-04-2003, 07:05 AM
Whos hotter..??

James Or
Ricky ??????

WTF...:eek2: :huh :confused2

trx400ex
08-04-2003, 07:51 AM
Britney, right JabberJaw?:macho