PDA

View Full Version : the yzf

Plante400
08-02-2003, 10:26 AM
I went to a dealer 20 mins away from me called rochester motor sports, im sad to see they took the 400EX off the little show ramp to put the new yzf up there. Any ways it is pretty nasty, even thoguh it is a Yamahahahaha...... I didnt catch teh price tag on it but it looked liek it would be pretty expensive, i would never own a Yamaha but this quad looks sweet (white and red) any body els seen them in the showroom yet.

CBW
08-02-2003, 10:28 AM
seen them in the show room,,,,,,on the track,,,,,,,and even rode one. I liked them pretty well. I will not get into the battle of the quads on which is better.............but i really liket the YFZ. Price is MSRP: $6899 Mine will be here mid month,,,,but i will always have my 310R:devil:

CHAUNCY
08-02-2003, 10:32 AM
Ive never ridden one only sat on 'em. They are smaller but I really like 'em. They are pretty sweet IMO:cool:

seven
08-02-2003, 10:46 AM
Weve got one sitting on the showroom floor here for sale.

NTPRacing#19
08-02-2003, 11:00 AM
i wanted to get one after i sold my 400ex but you know what, i sat on one and felt really cramped and i felt like i was sitting to far forward on the gas tank and the seat is very firm and narrow and i dont like it to much, the pegs seemed a lil bit more forward than i like and it def sat higher than i would of liekd it to. i will have to ride one to decide if i buy it or not