PDA

View Full Version : Why Wont Anybody Answer?!?!?!?!

Cody_300ex
08-02-2003, 05:10 AM
WHY WONT ANYBODY ANSWER ONE SIMPLY LITTLE QUESTION!?! WHAT IS THE BEST DROP IN CAM FOR A 300EX? I'VE MADE 3 THREADS NOT ONE ANSWER!!! IT WONT DO A SEARCH BECAUSE IS SAYS ITS TOO SHORT OR SOMETHING!?!?! THIS IS STARTING TO GET PRETTY ANNOYING!!!! WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID I MIGHT BEAT YOU IN A RACE OR SOMETHING????

RiPPiNiTuP7
08-02-2003, 05:15 AM
i didnt have a prob.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=331377&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

btw, no need for an attitude.

08-02-2003, 05:15 AM
i hope no one gives you an answer now for crying & typing in all caps.

nakomis0
08-02-2003, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by Lil_300Ex_Kid
WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID I MIGHT BEAT YOU IN A RACE OR SOMETHING????

heh...

its probably some sort of Hotcam, call C&D racing.

Giz400ex
08-02-2003, 06:38 AM
:D :D :D :D :D

Ralph
08-02-2003, 09:00 AM
diff cams are good for diff cams of ridding. SOme cams need your engine to be toughend up a little cause they are too agressive.(rockers) so say this to yourself. Where do i want the performance(bottom end, top end, all through the power band), and how much do i wanna spend(hardend rockers, valve springs port and polish). then look for a cam.

you also might want to get your valves redone depending on their shape(THE ALL MIGHTY "THREE ANGLE VALVE CUT")

also if you are thinking about getting a cam make sure u have an aftermarket exhaust system and an aftermarket air filter with some intake mods done...