PDA

View Full Version : American wedding...funny as hell!!!!!!

Ryan8R
08-01-2003, 07:30 PM
Hey guys. Me and Evan just got in from seeing American Wedding..i gotta say thats the best one of the three no doubt. I think it was a funny *** movie. Post your comments about this movie if anyone has seen it yet......Ryan:devil: :cool:

blondie69
08-02-2003, 03:04 AM
I saw it last night with my best friend:cool:

It was funny as chit!! :blah: .......grossest part.....all i'm gonna say is Dog Poo & truffles......:eek: :confused2

own2424
08-02-2003, 09:54 AM
Nah, it wasnt that FUNNY! Bad Boys II was better, In my Opinion. I thought American Wedding could have been better, but it was good.

Glow Plug
08-02-2003, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by NTPRacing#19
im going tonight to watch it hope its so funny my girl will bend over laughing and choke on my cock

wellllll thanks for sharing dude.

Well I have only saw the preveiws and it looks pretty damn funny I think I am gonig to wait a few week till it goes to the cheap movies lol I don't want to pay 10 bucks to go and see a movie

Tommy 17
08-02-2003, 10:48 AM
finch: shut up u grandma :eek:
stifler: shut up u mother :eek:
finch: sry thats what i am:p

lmfao that was a funny part... u have to see it to understand...

400ex1999
08-02-2003, 11:10 AM
does it show the hot girls boobs n stuff cause u know thats the only reason we see stuff like that

blondie69
08-02-2003, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by 400ex1999
does it show the hot girls boobs n stuff cause u know thats the only reason we see stuff like that

yeah, u can say there were boobs in the movie... 2 bachelor party stippers that were a cop and a maid:confused2 wasn't cool for me....2 sets of huge silicone boobs up on the big screen:confused2 :eek2:

bongwater200
08-02-2003, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by blondie69
yeah, u can say there were boobs in the movie... 2 bachelor party stippers that were a cop and a maid:confused2 wasn't cool for me....2 sets of huge silicone boobs up on the big screen:confused2 :eek2:

Aw... C'mon, blondie?!?!?!? What's the problem with a little Permatex? If guys got all wierd about a movie that had some guy with a prosthetic tallywhacker, you'd just laugh at us!

Silicone boobies need lovin' too!

HA HA HA!

blondie69
08-02-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by bongwater200
Aw... C'mon, blondie?!?!?!? What's the problem with a little Permatex? If guys got all wierd about a movie that had some guy with a prosthetic tallywhacker, you'd just laugh at us!

Silicone boobies need lovin' too!

HA HA HA!

lmao! well....."prosthetic tallywhackers" are funny!!! i'd laff my *** off if i went to the movies with a guy and there was a HUGE "prosthetic tallywhacker" on the screen and he was there like :huh i would laff SO hard!!!!:blah: :eek:

TravEX
08-02-2003, 03:53 PM
I GOTTA SEE IT!!!

kicken250x
08-02-2003, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by blondie69
lmao! well....."prosthetic tallywhackers" are funny!!! i'd laff my *** off if i went to the movies with a guy and there was a HUGE "prosthetic tallywhacker" on the screen and he was there like :huh i would laff SO hard!!!!:blah: :eek:

im sry yall but im with her anything fake especially a "tallywhacker" is funny as hell well ***** a "tallywhacker" is fu(kin hillarious perious...male "body parts" are just funny its almost a proven fact lol idk if it is possiable for a man to be sexy the way a woman can and if it is...please dont show me...:p