sportrax420
08-01-2003, 05:40 PM
i find a **** load of dirt bike parts......and the occasional animal

nofearhonda
08-04-2003, 04:33 AM
I have almost hit a few deer while ridding:eek:

ZSK
08-07-2003, 02:39 PM
I've found abandoned cars and parts to trailers that have fallen off, if you guys need something just go out to a bumpy road that gets used a lot, lots of parts to be found:blah:

theTman
08-08-2003, 11:20 AM
i see..dirt grass leaves trees bushes jumps other quads...lol no i see old burnt cars trash and other stuff

nismo
08-08-2003, 01:07 PM
cars, buses,trucks,farm tools, dead and alive animals(deer,bear,other little animals) old telephone lines going trough the the woods, dumps, broken old quads(burned and really messed up), tires and other things.

Kilabanshee
08-08-2003, 01:46 PM
I found this old 750 trailbiek were i ride. The engine is still in tack and were getting it out sometime this month its in like 6 inches of mud soo its hard to get out.

CHAUNCY
08-09-2003, 05:19 AM
Ive seen old rusted cars, a school bus with only the 2 front seats:confused: The carts they use for mining at this place I ride out in the desert. Actually it was like a whole minning set up with mines and they had a track for the carts to go on to transport the stuff in the cats to a vehicle to take out off the place. Also found a side panel for a bike, my buddy lost his side panel off his rm125 once:confused: We found it later in the day in the middle of a trail:blah: Its pretty neat seeing all the different stuff when you are riding:cool:

ridesa02400EX
08-14-2003, 08:33 AM
mines, logging camp, lookout towers, blown up cars, old burnt down lodge

Out_Sider
08-14-2003, 12:33 PM
I see squirrels.... I hate them, i'll just be ridin along, then atleast 3 of them will come running out in front of me, and i hit the brakes and turn, and all most hit trees and stuff:mad:. I think im gonna start just running them over... :blah:

dirtmomma
08-14-2003, 01:19 PM
Yeah It's too bad people have to throw all thier **** on the trails, thats how they all get shut down!!! Whenever we go riding we usually end up hauling garbage out w/ us just too try & help out a little!! Up in our favorite riding spot someone burned a camper right by the jump we liked so now we can't even use it:rolleyes: maybe someday we'll haul that crap out too!!!

the hubby & I seen a bear crossing the road one time, that was freaky kinda, just last weekend Soggyrider & I seen this HUGE doe come shooting out in front of him.

busch light
08-14-2003, 02:24 PM
usually atleast one or 2 broke down yamahas

CHAUNCY
08-14-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by busch light
usually atleast one or 2 broke down yamahas

They are both yours, arent they:blah: j/k man, Yamaha's have always been nice IMO:confused:

toby400ex
08-14-2003, 07:06 PM
I ran over a baby turkey once, the mother just flew out of some brush then i saw some little brown things scurry across the ground. At first i thought they were hamsters. But then i went back and saw its little head smashed into the dirt. o well:blah:

honda_250x_87
08-20-2003, 06:42 PM
i usually see burnt cars stuck in puddles & smashed into trees & rolled over & horribly wrecked.. its fun to burn them if their not already burnt.. a few weeks ago i found an old pinto back in the woods a few minutes from the trails.. rotted to frig.. even had them 1970's kind of radial tires. well, what was left of them . its been there a long while. its even rotted to the ground!

08-24-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by honda_250x_87
i usually see burnt cars stuck in puddles & smashed into trees & rolled over & horribly wrecked.. its fun to burn them if their not already burnt.. a few weeks ago i found an old pinto back in the woods a few minutes from the trails.. rotted to frig.. even had them 1970's kind of radial tires. well, what was left of them . its been there a long while. its even rotted to the ground!

didn't kno metal could rot:confused: