PDA

View Full Version : missing for 6 days on quad

jcs327
08-01-2003, 05:27 PM
Check this out: There was a 50 year old man in Benton County TN who went missing six days ago on his quad. He was found today, injured & dehydrated, but will live. He got into a ravine he could not get out of and flipped the quad on him. He was unable to get up and walk, so he stayed by his quad. After the second day, he drained the gas and set fire to his quad, hoping someone would see the smoke. So today he was found by a helicopter. Best of all, I heard he is going to buy a new quad!.

08-01-2003, 05:48 PM
thats good man. put this in the open forum, its not really a trail tail something more for that. it will get alot more views and replys also
;)

Rip_Tear
08-02-2003, 01:22 PM
Wow, glad he is alright and getting a new quad! That would really suck! Hopefully he will have flares etc to help him out next time, and ride with a buddy :D The buddy system never gets out of date!

toby400ex
08-02-2003, 02:30 PM
I dont think i would ever be able to set my quad on fire:ermm:

nismo
08-03-2003, 12:58 PM
i would rather die then set my quad on fire (well maybe if i was getting a new better one)i have the walking system no one ever rides up here with me:ermm:

ledofthezep
08-15-2003, 10:48 AM
Die hard!:devil: Pretty respectable,...oughta get his story out all over the place,....may be able to score himself a new quad outa the deal!:D Sounds fitting to me NEway...but I'm not saying to go out & burn your quads, make people feel sorry for you & you'll get a new quad outa the deal....but his story's unique... Feel sorry for the dude though,...;)

ledofthezep
08-15-2003, 10:48 AM
Die hard!:devil: Pretty respectable,...oughta get his story out all over the place,....may be able to score himself a new quad outa the deal!:D Sounds fitting to me NEway...but I'm not saying to go out & burn your quads, make people feel sorry for you & you'll get a new quad outa the deal....but his story's unique... Feel sorry for the dude though,...;)

redzoomer
08-16-2003, 04:23 PM
I went missing for 8 hrs once on a quad... we were riding some trails that I had never been on and we had to travel on the road to get to camp... It started raining and I got lost! Everyone was hunting for me because I had the Cooler with all the beer! :eek2: