PDA

View Full Version : rpm a arms

d34motoracer
08-01-2003, 12:13 PM
okay guys just got a ever so nice email from rppm motorsports..there "full travel arms will be priced at 1295.95...this includes everything..chrome uppers and powdercoated lowers and tie rods..there one thing that sets the difference..there arms will be giving you a max whell travel of 15 inches...thats alot guys..thats 4 inches more than anyone out there..anyone who wants there a arms is strongly suggest to call them because as of right now they dont have enough orders to make them..they are making other kits but the 250r ones have the best travel simply because its the greatest quad ever made...hehe..well i hope this info is usefull...post any remarks you have...hopefully positive..thanks for looking..joe #222:)

trx400ex
08-01-2003, 12:48 PM
lmfao, im not paying 1300 for some aarms, ive doen that once before.... Those rpms dont even look that good, if they were around 800 i would pick up a set but 1300 for those:eek2:

Dave400ex
08-01-2003, 12:54 PM
Well no wonder why they don't have enough orders to make some, $1,300 for A-Arms, that's nuts. I agree with trx400ex, they need to drop the price down to around $800 give or take.

d34motoracer
08-01-2003, 01:03 PM
may i add ..the arms you have seen look nothing like the ones that they have on there website because they havent even started putting them on a 250r yet.......heres the email...Hello Joe,
Good to see you want only the best of the best! =)
As to the price and availability of our 250R a-arms...we are planning on making them. We have been swamped lately with the orders of Z400, YFZ, and KFX700 A-Arms. We are still very much aware of the importance of the 250R...)being Gods gift to the ATV world and all) and still accept it as the best quad ever made to date. We just wish the demand was higher for making parts for it. We will let you know ASAP when we are close to finishing up the A-arms. Just so you know, we do offer discounts for package orders. Our full travel a-arms are selling for $1,295.95.This price includes chrome uppers and ty-rods, and powder coated lowers. RPM is getting a max wheel travel of 15 inches!!! That's 4 more inches than any other competitor out there. Leager can get the same on his custom frames.
I hope some of this info helps you out.
If you need more call RPM @
Thanks for your loyalty and interest in RPM.
Jeremy Young
GM Team-RPM since some people are 2 cheap to buy what is directly the best aftermarket swingarm and axle and carrier out there..leave it in your own opinion if its 2 expensive..people buy lobo correct...

trx400ex
08-01-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by d34motoracer
may i add ..the arms you have seen look nothing like the ones that they have on there website because they havent even started putting them on a 250r yet.......heres the email...Hello Joe,
Good to see you want only the best of the best! =)
As to the price and availability of our 250R a-arms...we are planning on making them. We have been swamped lately with the orders of Z400, YFZ, and KFX700 A-Arms. We are still very much aware of the importance of the 250R...)being Gods gift to the ATV world and all) and still accept it as the best quad ever made to date. We just wish the demand was higher for making parts for it. We will let you know ASAP when we are close to finishing up the A-arms. Just so you know, we do offer discounts for package orders. Our full travel a-arms are selling for $1,295.95.This price includes chrome uppers and ty-rods, and powder coated lowers. RPM is getting a max wheel travel of 15 inches!!! That's 4 more inches than any other competitor out there. Leager can get the same on his custom frames.
I hope some of this info helps you out.
If you need more call RPM @
Thanks for your loyalty and interest in RPM.
Jeremy Young
GM Team-RPM since some people are 2 cheap to buy what is directly the best aftermarket swingarm and axle and carrier out there..leave it in your own opinion if its 2 expensive..people buy lobo correct...

Yes i have bought a lobo and it was $1700, the worst part is now i cant even get 800$ out of it, im trying to sell it:mad:

RiPPiNiTuP7
08-01-2003, 02:10 PM
i just talked to jeremy about 400ex arms and he said:

Hello Reid!
This is Jeremy, long time no talk to! Our A-arms should be released very
soon...like the 28th of this month. We will have them in +2 +1, +3 +0, and
+2 +0. They are very unique in design and function. They are long travel
arms, but can be used with either shock style. Pricing will most likely
start at $799.99 and up. They will come with upper and lower arms with RPM's
custom ball joint and hex tie rods. I should have a low quality photo of my
quad on the web site today under photos....so check it out!
Thanks for your email!
Ride on~
Jeremy Young
GM RPM

Juggalo
08-01-2003, 06:10 PM
that just became my dream front end.