PDA

View Full Version : people are dumb sometimes...

stace609
08-01-2003, 10:41 AM
I was leaving the mall today and heard tired squealing and I look and some guy is doing donuts and figure 8's around the parking lot in his big truck. Theres people everywhere, little kids, women with strollers, people driving, not to mention he was only like 8 spots from my truck. Geez, what's wrong with people's brains.

08-01-2003, 10:42 AM
sounds pretty cool...:ermm:

08-01-2003, 10:44 AM
:eek2:

Striker49
08-01-2003, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by stace609
I was leaving the mall today and heard tired squealing and I look and some guy is doing donuts and figure 8's around the parking lot in his big truck. Theres people everywhere, little kids, women with strollers, people driving, not to mention he was only like 8 spots from my truck. Geez, what's wrong with people's brains.

I could see someone doing it in front of an old abandoned wally world or something, but in a parking lot thats actually being used is ignorant. Its one thing to have fun, but its another to put people's lives in danger. :(

stocktires
08-01-2003, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Striker49
I could see someone doing it in front of an old abandoned wally world or something, but in a parking lot thats actually being used is ignorant. Its one thing to have fun, but its another to put people's lives in danger. :(

couldn't have said it better myself :cool:

CowsBitePeople
08-01-2003, 05:58 PM
Did he get arrested or anything u should have called the cops and given them the plate number he deserves it for putting people lifes in danger:eek2:

trx400ex
08-01-2003, 06:06 PM
If a cop saw him do that it would all be over..Doing donuts in a city like that isnt too smart.:huh

FourFiftyFour
08-01-2003, 08:52 PM
sounds like somethin that goes on here in Texas millions of times a day

sickmojave
08-01-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by trx400ex
If a cop saw him do that it would all be over..Doing donuts in a city like that isnt too smart.:huh

I thought cops liked donuts :eek:

FourFiftyFour
08-01-2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by sickmojave
I thought cops liked donuts :eek:

beer filled ones :p :p

stace609
08-02-2003, 04:47 PM
I got outta there, didn't need my stuff wrecked up:grr: I'm sure something happened, it's in a kinda high booty town. They won't let crap like that go down for long....

Striker49
08-02-2003, 04:53 PM
Mmmm...well, the cops round here are idiots...the city ones at least. They do nothing constructive...except give speeding tickets for going 60 in a 55.
In fact, we had $35,000 worth of lortab stolen from the pharmacy about 2 months ago, we get the guy on camera and guess what...the popos are sitting at the station doing absolutly nothin bout it.

At least no one was harmed...that we know of. :ermm:

Bretmd94
08-02-2003, 09:03 PM
I was at the Pro Wakeboard comp in Portland, and the parking was on a grass field.

well these kids in a 5 series BMW decided to do some donuts. They were getting so close to so many cars. I was actually impressed with the drivers skill after about 10 min of this because he hadnt hit anyones car. They litterally came with in inches of a brand new escalade. There would have been a death if my truck was out there. :macho

08-03-2003, 09:40 AM
i was in siler city at an indoor flea market and these guys in trans-ams started doin donuts in the parking lot

bigbadbrad
08-03-2003, 10:27 AM
yeah hows this for stupid people, i was at a bomber race today, and there was these kids on a warrior, they were 12 years old, 3 of them on 1 warrior 1 guy(the driver/owner of it, and to girls, and no helmets on any of them, well some 40 year old pulled up to him with a ds650 and asked them to race, well the kid pn the warrior said ok, and raced the ds, with all 3 kids onboard, well he hit the ds's front fender, lost control, and ran into a fence. he got a cut on his head, and one of the girls had there arm in a sling. the ambulence that was there for the race had to bring them to the hospital, and it delayed the race a half hour. the said thing is no adults spoke up to the kids at the race, to tell them to smarten up. these dam kids these days.