PDA

View Full Version : Everyone Please Read

08-01-2003, 08:27 AM
OK... It seems we have users that don't understand that if you have a question about your plastic..it doesn't belong in the comment section nor does it belong in the open forum.

So if you start a thread somewere and notice its gone...maybe go check the proper forum for it...;) Seems ta make perfectly good sense to me. I could delete them and teach people a lesson but i'm not. I"ll move it but i'm not gonna leave a link anymore. I'll let you search around for were your thread went if you can't put it in the right place. I figure If i have to waste my time you should waste yours too...:blah:

If you start a thread and don't know were to put it..back away from the keyboard and don't ask no more questions....:eek:

People it's really not that hard to figure out...It honestly isn't.

Doibugu2
08-01-2003, 08:30 AM
edited by me.

Glow Plug
08-01-2003, 08:31 AM
here we go again
why don't you make this sticky?

Fender Bender
08-01-2003, 08:31 AM
Iffen ye had a question about tars, wouldnt it be kin to the trader feedback farms??

08-01-2003, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
I no git wat u sa'n:confused:

1st warning...loose the stupidity or get kikked..:muscle:

Fender Bender
08-01-2003, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Rico

...me too? :confused2

UglyMotha™
08-01-2003, 08:59 AM

i was goin to ask for a explanation but on second thought maybe not :eek: :confused2

Striker49
08-01-2003, 11:01 AM
Rico could not have put it better. Most of you know I mod at Z and YFZcentral and it is a big PITA to move stuff all the time. Its a big waste of our times and its all b/c you (the general public) are to lazy to put it in the right forum. :p

Please help em out, it makes their job much easier. :D

CBW
08-01-2003, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Striker49
......................I mod YFZcentral......................

What rico said it absolutely TRUE........he may move them,,but i amy DELETE them :devil: ,,,,,,,,,j/p,,,,,come on guys just pay a bit of attention k:p

and striker,,,,,,,,,,i almost signed up over there,,,,,,,,,,,but i figure i will wait till i get my YFZ towards the mid or end of the month:D

Striker49
08-01-2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by CBW

and striker,,,,,,,,,,i almost signed up over there,,,,,,,,,,,but i figure i will wait till i get my YFZ towards the mid or end of the month:D

Sweet! Gotta add some CW bling bling. :p

We'd be glad to have ya there at any time! :D

Rip_Tear
08-01-2003, 02:28 PM
Why is this in the forsale section then? JP I would like to add the fact that you "we the posters" can delete our own threads and post them in the right spot, so if you make a topic and go, "Oops its in the wrong forum" delete it and repost it! Its not hard, just go into your made thread click edit and at the top of the screen (well almost the top) there is a little check box and beside that it says delete and then beside that is a button that says delete!

SGA
08-01-2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Rip_Tear
Why is this in the forsale section then? JP I would like to add the fact that you "we the posters" can delete our own threads and post them in the right spot, so if you make a topic and go, "Oops its in the wrong forum" delete it and repost it! Its not hard, just go into your made thread click edit and at the top of the screen (well almost the top) there is a little check box and beside that it says delete and then beside that is a button that says delete!
Make sure you right click and copy your work before you hit delete, then hit paste when you have it in the right place.

MOUSE
08-01-2003, 02:42 PM

im sure he was just playing around ;)

Martin Blair
08-01-2003, 07:19 PM

finally maybe all the bs in the forums will be gone, like ryan8 all he post is stupid stuff, o i ahve an exhaust leak some guy said my exause bearing is bad, can i just beat it to fix it or do i need a new pipe?

thats pointless and just clutters up the forums and server.

SlapNutz
08-04-2003, 06:45 AM
ills tri to ba samarter so stuffs ezeir:bandit:

Guy400
08-04-2003, 07:30 AM
Well I just moved 5 or 6 threads to the proper forums and left no redirect. Hope you can find them now...

300EXrider02
08-04-2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Striker49
Rico could not have put it better. Most of you know I mod at Z and YFZcentral and it is a big PITA to move stuff all the time. Its a big waste of our times and its all b/c you (the general public) are to lazy to put it in the right forum. :p

Please help em out, it makes their job much easier. :D

I speak for everyone when I say this

it is not that the "general public" is lazy, its that you dont get the question answered when you need it quick or whatever the situation might be, there is more poeple in the open forum then any other, and to actually get a response you put your post where the help is....

JOEX
08-04-2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by 300EXrider02
I speak for everyone when I say this....
No, you do not.

....it is not that the "general public" is lazy, its that you dont get the question answered when you need it quick or whatever the situation might be, there is more poeple in the open forum then any other, and to actually get a response you put your post where the help is....
More often than not a more accurate response will be found when the question is posted in the proper section.

Joe

300EXrider02
08-05-2003, 04:13 AM
yes a question, but something you need, or want will not be seen in the wanted forum, although since everyone is always in the open forum, poeple post in there, makes perfect sense

JOEX
08-05-2003, 04:23 AM
If everyone posted whatever they wanted in the open forum posts that were made 5 minutes ago would be pushed back a page or two.

Joe

UglyMotha™
08-05-2003, 04:24 AM
yes a question, but something you need, or want will not be seen in the wanted forum, although since everyone is always in the open forum, poeple post in there, makes perfect sense

yes your right there are more people in the open forum then any other forum but 98% of them are kids and the biggest part of them have no clue i'm not pointing fingers so don't anybody get there panties in a wad but hey the choice is yours you can put your post in the open forum and get quick false info or you can post it in the right forum and get slow accurate info the majority of the old farts that are very knowledgelable that vist this site don't even come in the open forum just a little fyi

300EXrider02
08-05-2003, 05:53 AM
i was simply making a point that all of you know people will post where others are to get there thread answered

No need to start arguing, becasue either way 40 or 50 people will join with you since your so "popular"

and back there when rico said, "cut the stupidness or get the kick" or something, if that was monkeyboy, slapnutz, cuz, pappy, tommy, ben, anyone else you know the answer would have been different

i am just stating the obvious, this site is more "if I dont know you, I dont like you and I dont talk to you"

so just leave me alone, and give me a f-ing warning if you want

sorry for inconvience, but this has been hanging over my head, I vented myself and now feel better, I hope rico and everyone knows how others feel on this site, i realized its best to not try to join conversations like this becasue it ends up like this

I will prob be kicked now

Pappy
08-05-2003, 05:56 AM
simmer down thar turbo:devil:

the open forum was a mess...now wrongfully posted threads are being redirected ....and its pretty much a moderators decision as to where they go but its not a tuff thing to figure out:p

its gonna be a bit tuff at first but once people realize that there is action in the appropriate sections it will be more balanced.

300EXrider02
08-05-2003, 06:03 AM
alright good, now that we have that cleared up

monkeyboy
08-05-2003, 06:56 AM
y iz u madz:mad:

u wannts kikkked:confused:

08-05-2003, 06:59 AM
i was simply making a point that all of you know people will post where others are to get there thread answered

No need to start arguing, becasue either way 40 or 50 people will join with you since your so "popular"

and back there when rico said, "cut the stupidness or get the kick" or something, if that was monkeyboy, slapnutz, cuz, pappy, tommy, ben, anyone else you know the answer would have been different

i am just stating the obvious, this site is more "if I dont know you, I dont like you and I dont talk to you"

so just leave me alone, and give me a f-ing warning if you want

sorry for inconvience, but this has been hanging over my head, I vented myself and now feel better, I hope rico and everyone knows how others feel on this site, i realized its best to not try to join conversations like this becasue it ends up like this

I will prob be kicked now

That just confused the hell outa me???:confused:

I talk to anyone and I dont just kick people off the page without warning. If someone just gets kicked off then they more than deserved it.

I'm just asking people to post their shock question, pipe, question, etc in the right place...:ermm:

300EXrider02
08-05-2003, 07:17 AM
most of that was for someone else, sorry for the confusion

JabberJaw
08-05-2003, 07:28 AM
...loose the stupidity or get kikked..:muscle:

Holy Smokes! I gonna go get a "Loose the Stupidity For Dummies" book right away :-)

UglyMotha™
08-05-2003, 07:32 AM

doibugu's not a stranger around these parts, i mean he's a little strange, likes to do wierd things to animals when hes drunk but other than that i don't think popularity has anything to do with it :huh

JabberJaw
08-05-2003, 07:42 AM
Yeah, he's a little sick, twisted, and perverted.... but I kinda like that in a person!