PDA

View Full Version : Whats a Poker Run?

Brad
08-01-2003, 02:33 AM
if its a race im entering it if its not then this is gonna be boring...lol

SGA
08-01-2003, 02:42 AM
A poker run is not a race, even though some guys do ride fast. You travel on a marked trail. There are five stops along the way. At each stop you are given 1 card from a deck of cards. When everybody is finished, the best poker hand wins the grand prize, lower hands win lesser prizes, etc. Normally fast riding is discouraged, its more of riding for fun, and proceeds usually go to help a worthy cause.

Brad
08-01-2003, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by SGA
A poker run is not a race, even though some guys do ride fast. You travel on a marked trail. There are five stops along the way. At each stop you are given 1 card from a deck of cards. When everybody is finished, the best poker hand wins the grand prize, lower hands win lesser prizes, etc. Normally fast riding is discouraged, its more of riding for fun, and proceeds usually go to help a worthy cause.

thx man

UglyMotha™
08-01-2003, 03:32 AM
i don't think there is a such thing as a fast pace poker run in my opinion there actually kinda boring mostly bunch of older fellers on utilities least thats the way they are around here but like sqa said there just for fun, maybe we should get an exriders poker run goin on at hatfield and mccoy that would be the deadliest poker run on the east coast:eek2:

300exOH
08-01-2003, 03:40 AM
The poker run sounds cool for a Sunday afternoon cruise. The H/M poker run idea isn't half bad. Might even be a way to get publicity and raise money for other EXRiders gatherings.

AAAirbooorn
08-01-2003, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
maybe we should get an exriders poker run goin on at hatfield and mccoy that would be the deadliest poker run on the east coast:eek2:

YYYaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!:cuss: :devious: :cuss: :devious: :macho :tired:

ktMan
08-01-2003, 04:59 AM
i was in a poker run one time. i ahd the second best hand and won 50 dollars