PDA

View Full Version : lawnmower wheelies?

Mattman88
07-31-2003, 04:26 PM
do any of you guys have pictures of you guys doing wheelies on lawnmowers. i saw some b4 but im not sure if it was on exriders. so what the heck if any of you have pics of lawnmower wheelies post em here

Pvt. Maggot
07-31-2003, 04:46 PM
bad idea....my bro did it and it messed up the bushings and berrings....not a good idea if you ask me..

TheRedRebel17
07-31-2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Pvt. Maggot
bad idea....my bro did it and it messed up the bushings and berrings....not a good idea if you ask me..

i cracked the shift fork in ours..lmfao...luckily it was under warrenty...:devil:

CowsBitePeople
07-31-2003, 04:51 PM
we were doin huge wheelies on my friends the other day it was grear :macho

danney f
07-31-2003, 04:54 PM
I use to do that all the time when I was younger. had it flip over on top of me a couple of times:confused2 we also used to let the clutch out slowly and roll backwards down the side of the ditch, than pop the clutch at the bottom. It would either spin the tires all the way to the top(you go bad@$$) or it would flip over.

blondie69
07-31-2003, 04:59 PM
i don't do wheelies with my lawn mower....but i do donuts:devil:

......i'm not allowed mowin our lawn no more...cuz mom n dad say i drive to fast while mowing, and when i'm done i take the lawn mower our on our drive way and spin up a bunch of dirt and do donuts:blah: and then i guess yelled at that i'm gonna blow up the tranny:rolleyes: heehee

hondafox440
07-31-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by blondie69
i don't do wheelies with my lawn mower....but i do donuts:devil:

......i'm not allowed mowin our lawn no more...cuz mom n dad say i drive to fast while mowing, and when i'm done i take the lawn mower our on our drive way and spin up a bunch of dirt and do donuts:blah: and then i guess yelled at that i'm gonna blow up the tranny:rolleyes: heehee

I mow with the motto "6th tapped, can't lose".. My dad doesn't seem to agree..:ermm:

quadfamily
07-31-2003, 05:15 PM
I usually just cut grass with mine. It does do wheelies on pavement though if I drop the clutch a little too fast. I don't think it would ever go over on me though because it weighs 2,000 lbs. (God help me if it does!)

Z400sTyLe
07-31-2003, 05:23 PM
hahahahaha! Years back I put our John Deer in 5th and pulled up the top of our semi steep driveway and clutched it till it got flat again.....Praise God there was a sturdy bag system on the back!!!

I was seein sky not soon after I let the clutch out! I was like....uhhh....then I couldn't figure out any way to set it back down smoothly so I pushed it. it was all like WHAAAAAAAM!!!! My mom heard it from inside the house!:rolleyes:

danney f
07-31-2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Z400sTyLe
it was all like WHAAAAAAAM!!!!

That is a familiar sound.
I remember pushing them back over and when I would go to start it, it would smoke like a freight train.

CowsBitePeople
07-31-2003, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Z400sTyLe
hahahahaha! Years back I put our John Deer in 5th and pulled up the top of our semi steep driveway and clutched it till it got flat again.....Praise God there was a sturdy bag system on the back!!!

I was seein sky not soon after I let the clutch out! I was like....uhhh....then I couldn't figure out any way to set it back down smoothly so I pushed it. it was all like WHAAAAAAAM!!!! My mom heard it from inside the house!:rolleyes:

lol did ya break anything??I ride my john deer on its side 2 wheels also with the wheelies :macho

hondafox440
07-31-2003, 05:35 PM
My mower is a 10 year old K-Mart one. The steering wheel makes a full revolution before the wheels turn.. Its a POS, and worse of all its green.. :huh

Z400sTyLe
07-31-2003, 05:43 PM
I forget if anything broke, well right away that is... lol IT has been through like 2 trannies so far...its a nice mower, kinda like a Polaris Predator though, the wheels just wanna stay glued to the ground, but I am a good enough rider to alter that atribute... :D

TC17
08-01-2003, 05:50 AM
my friend just shattered his tranny gears in his. had it going as fast as it would down the street with the clutch in, let the clutch out and turned the engine off, in the rain, tires locked up, did a 180, turned the wheels, pulled the clutch in started it and pulled another 180 into a powerslide. :devil:. i accidently put in straight 108 VP racing fuel:scary:. we were doing some wheelies then:blah:

08-01-2003, 09:05 AM
im gonna get a mower & make it look exatcly like my yellow 400ex....you steer with handlebars & everything. It will be tight

goin2shock
08-01-2003, 09:45 AM
I wheelie on my 18 HP craftmans riding lawn mower i can hold it though doesnt havve a good center of gravity!

BlazingYamahaYz
08-01-2003, 03:25 PM
http://www.witek.net/images/benmonsterwhellie.jpg my freind

250x#93
08-01-2003, 03:39 PM
Nice wheelie up there^^ Dang I love doin wheelies wit the old yanmar tractor, anyone else have a yanmar there sweeeet, I love puttin the mower on the back for a wheelie bar and then ride em, i rode a good one the other day:devil: that thing is bulletproof too:cool: Plus I ride some wheelies on other tractors too, the other day I pulled one wit my bosses tractor, and was like :eek: whoa haha:devil: lata

BlazingYamahaYz
08-01-2003, 03:45 PM
also, that was a sears craftsman 14horse mower, and my friend did manage to flip it once going up a hill(funny as HE!!)....the earlier this year, he tried to start it and it started of fire, his dad screamed at him, and he flipped it over....after tearing down the engine, we found that one of the valves had shot off and slammed into the piston, and the piston pushed it through the head, and so there is a hole from the piston to the top of the head....so now its outta service....but it worked really good for a long time....

TC17
08-01-2003, 04:27 PM
sweet wheelie! nice engine job. that's going to cost a few pennies or should i say ponnies:devil:

BlazingYamahaYz
08-01-2003, 04:32 PM
yeah, he liked to take the front engine cover off, said it made it look more like a "hot rod" LOL....awesome tractor...i do burnouts with my automatic, and wheelies on pavement.....

4wheelboy
08-01-2003, 05:23 PM
im never doing wheelies or climbing a hill agin. i was climbing this lik 6 foot pile of rocks got to the top an poped the clutch the dam thing fliped bak on me an now i gota huge scar for life

FourFiftyFour
08-01-2003, 09:16 PM
my friend owns a landscaping company and he has a pic of him ridin a wheelie on one of his big mowers.. when we can post pics again i will scan it and post it :p

Mattman88
08-02-2003, 11:22 AM
one time i saw my friend do a wheelie in his dads skidloader it was sweet lookin. all he had to do was go in reverse and the forward really quick. i dont think that was the greatest thing to do but hey it looked cool

ShiftFMX
08-02-2003, 12:01 PM
haha, I got a SCAG 48" with a 25 Horse Kohler. Its a Zero turn Hydro. It'll Wheelie on ANY surface, i'll see if i can get sum pics, altho i dont like doin wheelies on that...landings are a little Harsh, and the mower is still pretty new, but now is the best time to do it...when their still under warrenty!! lol, At my Work, We had sum Loaner Exmarks while we were waitin for ours to come in(were stolen). we had two 60" riders, me and my boss were having wheelie contest's and drag races...man, we abused those so bad, good thing they wernt ours! :devil:

250x#93
08-03-2003, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by BlazingYamahaYz
http://www.witek.net/images/benmonsterwhellie.jpg my freind

Damn look at those tires buckling that thing must have a ****load of power:eek: :eek2: :eek2: HAHA