PDA

View Full Version : Powerbomb with E-Series Slip on?

wgbanks
07-31-2003, 04:19 PM
I have a W/B E-Series Slip on that I am quite happy with, but the problem is I'm bumping up to a 416. I'm looking at just getting a new head pipe for my slip on. 1st.... Am i nuts? 2nd... Any idea which head pipes will work with the E-Series? 3rd... Will a "full system" give gains over the new head pipe alone? As always, looking to the group for input. Thanks in advance.

fmf400ex
08-01-2003, 01:20 AM
the powerbomb is a very good choice. You will be very happy with it. I have a friend that I ride with and he runs a powerbomb/wb slipon. And he told me it added some bottom and mid range. And he likes the setup a lot. Hope this helps :D Oh yeah forgot to answer your 1st question ummmm.....:blah:

wgbanks
08-04-2003, 12:58 PM
Any more input? I would really appreciate some more real world experience. Any suggestions on a head pipe to use with my WB eSeries slipon would be also appreciated. Any and all responses are appreciated. How was that for groveling for a response? Thanks:)

Bender
08-04-2003, 06:43 PM
Doesn't WB make a head pipe for the E series?

Chanman420q
08-04-2003, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Bender

yes but u cant just buy the headpipe. thats the beuty of FMF, u can buy each part of the exhaust as needed

JOEX
08-04-2003, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Bender
Yes they do but you can't buy it separatly unless they changed thier policy recently.

Joe