PDA

View Full Version : EXriders.com New Administrator

Admin
07-31-2003, 01:53 PM
Hello fellow EXrider Members, I would first like to thank every one of YOU for making EXriders.com one of the best online ATV forums. YOU all have shared your good, bad, and ugly experiences of owning a quad, and have helped others and I make better choices when repairing, modifying, and riding our quads. This is why I am so excited about becoming an important member of this growing atv forum.

I also would like to thank Leo and Ben for their great work in making EXriders what it is today, and I feel that with your help we can make EXriders an even better site in the future. I have several new ideas for the site, which I really think will appeal to everyone. I am not going to make any dramatic changes to the site at first, but I will slowly add new features and sections once I am 100% confident with managing the site the way it is.

I hope that with my extensive Honda and racing experience I will be able to add valuable insight about new products, maintenance, and riding. Also, I have 10 years experience at being a Network Administrator/Computer Programmer, which should lend itself to making it easier for me to keep the site updated.

Everyone should be happy to know that I am currently working on a solution to fix the picture posting problem the site is experiencing. I assure you that this problem will be solved as soon as possible. I am looking into several different solutions and I am trying to find the best fix for the site for the long run, so please be patient. I want to avoid having to delete any of the previously posted pictures, but I may have no alternative for the short term. I will give everyone and update by August 8th.

I would like to thank all the current Moderators for keeping EXriders a family oriented atv forum unlike some others on the Internet. Without them, spammer would have destroyed this site long ago, so please give all of them the respect that they deserve.

I would also like to give a BIG Thanks to C&D Racing for helping to make this site possible. Without their support and the help of our EXRider Patrons this site could not exist, so Please be sure to remember C&D Racing when you make your next purchase.

Also, I have decided after very careful consideration to make Pappy a Moderator for EXriders. He has been a great member of this site and one of my Best Friends.

Finally, I will most likely be bringing the EXriders Project Quad to the EXriders ride on August 9th & 10th at Rausch Creek, so I hope to see a bunch of the Members there that Weekend to show of the EX Project and to meet you. It was a blast last time in the rain, so it should be even more fun this time.

Thanks for your Warm Welcome

Harlen

AtvMxRider
07-31-2003, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by EXriders Admin
Hello fellow EXrider Members, I would first like to thank every one of YOU for making EXriders.com one of the best online ATV forums. YOU all have shared your good, bad, and ugly experiences of owning a quad, and have helped others and I make better choices when repairing, modifying, and riding our quads. This is why I am so excited about becoming an important member of this growing atv forum.

I also would like to thank Leo and Ben for their great work in making EXriders what it is today, and I feel that with your help we can make EXriders an even better site in the future. I have several new ideas for the site, which I really think will appeal to everyone. I am not going to make any dramatic changes to the site at first, but I will slowly add new features and sections once I am 100% confident with managing the site the way it is.

I hope that with my extensive Honda and racing experience I will be able to add valuable insight about new products, maintenance, and riding. Also, I have 10 years experience at being a Network Administrator/Computer Programmer, which should lend itself to making it easier for me to keep the site updated.

Everyone should be happy to know that I am currently working on a solution to fix the picture posting problem the site is experiencing. I assure you that this problem will be solved as soon as possible. I am looking into several different solutions and I am trying to find the best fix for the site for the long run, so please be patient. I want to avoid having to delete any of the previously posted pictures, but I may have no alternative for the short term. I will give everyone and update by August 8th.

I would like to thank all the current Moderators for keeping EXriders a family oriented atv forum unlike some others on the Internet. Without them, spammer would have destroyed this site long ago, so please give all of them the respect that they deserve.

I would also like to give a BIG Thanks to C&D Racing for helping to make this site possible. Without their support and the help of our EXRider Patrons this site could not exist, so Please be sure to remember C&D Racing when you make your next purchase.

Also, I have decided after very careful consideration to make Pappy a Moderator for EXriders. He has been a great member of this site and one of my Best Friends.

Finally, I will most likely be bringing the EXriders Project Quad to the EXriders ride on August 9th & 10th at Rausch Creek, so I hope to see a bunch of the Members there that Weekend to show of the EX Project and to meet you. It was a blast last time in the rain, so it should be even more fun this time.

Harlen

:)

Taco
07-31-2003, 01:59 PM
Sorry for peeing on your RV tires at the WISP:devil:

Brad
07-31-2003, 02:00 PM

welcome to EXriders.com:D

Tommy 17
07-31-2003, 02:02 PM
i can't wait till rausch now to see the project ex and to see ya there harlen... hopefully it don't rain this time!!!!

congrats... and good luck...

Admin
07-31-2003, 02:05 PM
Thanks everyone, and I look forward to seeing you(Tommy 17) at Rausch Creek. I may not be able to ride much with my wrist, but I will atleast be there.

hondafox440
07-31-2003, 02:10 PM
Congrats man!

But I think you need a more creative screename.. :o

Derek
Why the name change?

Pappy
Originally posted by Taco
Sorry for peeing on your RV tires at the WISP:devil:

lol.....i seen what he did to the back of your truck so yer even:devil:

good luck harlen......:D

Guy400
07-31-2003, 02:11 PM
Harlen, whatever is good about the Project quad--those are the parts I touched. Whatever is screwed up is when Ben was working on it by himself....lmfao:D

Welcome to the mod club, Kenny---now where are those pics of the wife??:devil:

07-31-2003, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

I"m with stupid...:D

Pappy
07-31-2003, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Guy400

Welcome to the mod club, Kenny--

cant ya hear me knockin:grr:

i hear rico hootin and hollarin....and cbw callin me names:macho SOMEONE OPEN THE DAM DOOR:mad: :blah:

Guy400
07-31-2003, 02:17 PM
cant ya hear me knockin:grr:

i hear rico hootin and hollarin....and cbw callin me names:macho SOMEONE OPEN THE DAM DOOR:mad: :blah: (password is "Yamahasucks"):bandit:

Pvt. Maggot
07-31-2003, 02:18 PM
welcome...:D

sickmojave
07-31-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Brad
welcome to EXriders.com:D

And GooD LucK :D

07-31-2003, 02:20 PM
(password is "Yamahasucks"):bandit:

...I can't say what else it takes ta get in the club...:eek2:

How often does Mrs. Hill get on the page:confused: :eek: :eek2:

Striker49
07-31-2003, 02:23 PM
Welcome aboard Harlen. :D

Ill be sending you a PM shortly on some things.

Sorry to see Ben go, but I know what its like to be short on time...all the time. :(

AtvMxRider
07-31-2003, 02:36 PM
lol.....i seen what he did to the back of your truck so yer even:devil:

:blah: LMGDAO Not on the saaaaaanoma.

Derno24
07-31-2003, 02:53 PM
I am thinking it was a good thing to lose the z in your name. You know I got your back if you need it Harlen. Not that you need it. Look forward to riding (I mean seeing) the project quad. I'll have to show you my new toy. :devil:

Chef
07-31-2003, 02:53 PM

Harlen

Are you..................god?:chinese:

07-31-2003, 03:03 PM
The king is dead, Long live the King.

Congrats Harlen on your new obsession or err possession or maybe just an adventure. Have fun.

Funny how many people have left my dysfuctional online family :D

Derno24
07-31-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by 440EX4me
The king is dead, Long live the King.

Congrats Harlen on your new obsession or err possession or maybe just an adventure. Have fun.

Thay aren't leaving you as much as they are running away in terror from you.:devil: :blah:

jay's 300
07-31-2003, 03:05 PM
Welcome! Thanks(even w/ frequent trips to the liquor store, I'm sure you can put up w/ us!)! Good Luck! ( w/ the crew you have and all, j/k) :p

07-31-2003, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by 440EX4me

I never tire of lenny's sarcasm :D

CBW
07-31-2003, 03:14 PM
....and cbw callin me names

you heard that,,,,,,,:eek2:

i meant every one.............:devil: LOL.........

Striker49
07-31-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by CBW
you heard that,,,,,,,:eek2:

i meant every one.............:devil: LOL.........

DOH!

I think there's gonna be another schedule round of throw-downs at H/M next trip! :eek2:

Dune Surfer
07-31-2003, 03:43 PM
Welcome. This is one of the best forums on the net:D Thanks for keeping it going.

goin2shock
07-31-2003, 03:46 PM
Hey man great to have you as the new admin I hope to get to know ya better and lets keep exriders HOTT!
ok well see ya

tants
07-31-2003, 03:51 PM
concrats harlen.

i know you'll do a great job :D

also, concrats kenny, on being a mod

bansheeguy77
07-31-2003, 03:53 PM
congrats on becoming the new ruler. rausch should be fun with the exriders project quad there.

JOEX
07-31-2003, 03:55 PM
Ben,

Thank you for all of your hard work bringing Exriders.com to the level that it is now. I don't know what goes on behind the scenes but from this side I can tell it is a lot of work and at times frustrating. Good luck with your career and I hope I never need your services:D

Harlen,

Welcome aboard, I look forward to what you can bring to the site to take it to the next level.

Joe

300exOH
07-31-2003, 04:32 PM
Good luck Harlen. Looking forward to new and better things.:)

Juggalo
07-31-2003, 05:48 PM
glad to have ya aboard captain

Butters
07-31-2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Juggalo
glad to have ya aboard captain

o captain my captain.........anyone know where thats from :)

QuadJunkies
07-31-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Dune Surfer
Welcome. This is one of the best forums on the net:D Thanks for keeping it going. Definately the best....!!!:blah: Congrats to you both!;)

popo
07-31-2003, 05:58 PM
You typed all that with a broken arm. That's allot of pecking.

Pappy as a mod. whoo hooo, there goes the pg rating to xxx.

JOEX
07-31-2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by HondaEXtreme01
I'm not thinking quite straight at the moment but ....
David Bowie?

Joe

Z400central
07-31-2003, 06:26 PM
congrats again!!!:D

*Raises glass* To new beginings!

FourFiftyFour
07-31-2003, 06:59 PM
wow! what a day for exriders! I think Ben did an awesome job as an admin. I wasnt here when Leo was tho i heard he did a good job also... you have some purdy big shoes to fill :p

Anyways... good luck with bein an admin :) you now will be the one charged as guilty for addicting several innocent victims who register to the forums :scary: :scary:

Martin Blair
07-31-2003, 07:05 PM
i think we should sell the project quad and get a bigger server so we can still hos tpics on this site, i like it that way it much easier.

WalshKFX
08-01-2003, 12:17 AM
welcome harlen. i know u will do a good job with exriders. i cant wait for the rausch ride. i cant wait to see the project quad and ur two z400s at rausch. congratrs harlen and good luck!

popo
08-01-2003, 12:31 AM
Why does it say in Ben's message.

"I'm Stepping Down... (07-31-2003 until 08-15-2003)"

Something is not adding up here?

KrazyKid300ex
08-01-2003, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
i can't wait till rausch now to see the project ex and to see ya there harlen... hopefully it don't rain this time!!!!

congrats... and good luck...

jmoney45
08-01-2003, 01:20 AM
Also, I have decided after very careful consideration to make Pappy a Moderator for EXriders.

Uh oh. There goes the neighborhood. :D

Admin
08-01-2003, 01:33 AM
"I'm Stepping Down... (07-31-2003 until 08-15-2003)"

The Dates in () only shows how long the message will be displayed.

p@iNn3ck
08-01-2003, 01:58 AM
If you run the site as well as you ride.... then everything will be just fine. :D
Now, when are ya gonna start sellin Zracer/Exriders tshirts?:devil:

XANDADA
08-01-2003, 02:31 AM
Congrats gentlemen! Let the good times roll :cool:

cdalejef
08-01-2003, 02:39 AM
Again......you still have to wear the skirt Harlen!!!:devil:

sweet300ex
08-01-2003, 02:59 AM
Im sure you will do a great job Harlen!:)

cheetah
08-01-2003, 03:11 AM
Let's break him in right......everyone pm him for a name change.:devil:

J/P:p
Good luck Harlen.

Admin
08-01-2003, 03:15 AM
Have you been looking at my PMs:)

I have started receiving them already, but I won't be changing anynames because I have more important things to take care of in the short term like getting the pictures fixed.

Derno24
08-01-2003, 03:18 AM
Well in seriousness here...Harlen should have us to a new level about.........now. I'm figuring we will have streaming video soon too. That is if he makes the site like his bike....Harlen no I won't buy anything off of you used.....j/k:D

knighttime
08-01-2003, 03:19 AM
Zracer :eek2: as a name, you can still have exriders admin underneath.:scary:

AAAirbooorn
08-01-2003, 03:31 AM
How come you guys ain't at work?:D

JD400exrider
08-01-2003, 03:53 AM
Ben, Thanks for the great job. I always wondered how you did it going to law school. Good luck in your career.

Congrats. Harlen on taking over the helm. I am sure you will do a fine job.

Congrats to you to pappy.

Doibugu2
08-01-2003, 04:07 AM
Welcome aboard sir. This intentionlly runs on its side so don't try and right it.

(screw the damn name changes. Don't allow them) And go back to Zracer.

Glow Plug
08-01-2003, 04:12 AM
hi..... how are ya :)

what happened to ben?

wilkin250r
08-01-2003, 04:20 AM
So we get a new administrator, and the first thing he does is promote Pappy?! :huh

Doesn't exactly fill me with confidence...

:blah: :D

cheetah
08-01-2003, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
(screw the damn name changes. Don't allow them)

I agree the only reason they change their name instead of make another one is to keep their post count.:o Which is another thing that should be done away with.

Woodsrider
08-01-2003, 04:41 AM
Ben I hope you at least cleaned the old hag up before you pushed her off on the next unsuspecting chump.LOL

This poor ol site is like a virtual whore, being traded off from pimp to pimp. Harlin, you do a good job keepin her clean and virus free! This is the only e'whore I frequent:macho

400EXrider#91
08-01-2003, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by HondaEXtreme01

that would be from lethal weapon 4

anyway, harlen i hope you can manage this site as good as you can ride, if you do we will be set

TC17
08-01-2003, 05:42 AM
sad to see Ben leave but good to see you come. good luck!

JabberJaw
08-01-2003, 08:02 AM
Wow! One of the Globe Trotters is running the site! Awesome!

Ryan
08-01-2003, 08:22 AM
:macho

monkeyboy
08-01-2003, 09:28 AM
im nott a mods no morre:mad:

Knight440
08-01-2003, 09:43 AM
Good luck man your gona need it! this has been to much reading for one day:rolleyes:

QuadRacer041
08-01-2003, 10:18 AM
Thanks everyone, and I look forward to seeing you(Tommy 17) at Rausch Creek. I may not be able to ride much with my wrist, but I will atleast be there.

its ok harlen, ill brake in the project bike for yea,:devil:
u owe me for makin me crach anyway, lol

Rip_Tear
08-01-2003, 03:07 PM
Good luck as many have said you'll need it!

By the way could you change my name to the square root of pie? JK :p

08-29-2003, 02:44 AM
I think Harlen took interest in this site because he'll be on a HONDA soon!

I'm glad to see Harlin in the chair now...that by itself made the site 1000 times better IMO.

08-29-2003, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by HRC450R

I'm glad to see Harlin in the chair now...that by itself made the site 1000 times better IMO.

hey where in ny are u?

bansheeguy77
08-29-2003, 10:30 AM

yea that ben guy had an attitude...harlen is a cool cat tho :cool:

AtvMxRider
08-29-2003, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
yea that ben guy had an attitude :uhoh:

08-29-2003, 10:43 AM
Adirondacks

You?

bansheeguy77
08-29-2003, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
:uhoh:

lol ya kno i said that just cause i know hes always on here and wanted to get a response :scary:

Ralph
08-29-2003, 11:26 AM

I'm glad to see Harlin in the chair now...that by itself made the site 1000 times better IMO. \

he does own the project quad. anyways, from what harlen told me he is planning for the site it sounds awesome! U guys will freak out when he tells ya...

08-29-2003, 11:45 AM
(password is "Yamahasucks"):bandit: now any1 who says that shouldnt be a moderator. hey harlen, if u arent able to ride the project quad, can i ride it. i probly wont be able to bring the blaster.

Guy400
08-29-2003, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by RAPTOR660
now any1 who says that shouldnt be a moderator. hey harlen, if u arent able to ride the project quad, can i ride it. i probly wont be able to bring the blaster. And anyone who can't tell that was a joke shouldn't be a member here. You see that little man I put at the end of my comment? That means it was in jest--a joke if you will. Another thing, before you start passing judgement on me and my moderating, I owned a Raptor for a year and sold it before you even were a member here.

Pappy
08-29-2003, 03:16 PM
here guy....i pulled it outta the shed the other day...feel free to use it:devil:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid76/p4bdc8c09549fbd5f1057d5ec40d09ce1/fb411da9.jpg

Guy400
08-29-2003, 03:21 PM
I may just have to swing by your house and pick some up. You got a 2nd barrel of that cause I'm going to use it liberally:D

Striker49
08-29-2003, 03:40 PM
here guy....i pulled it outta the shed the other day...feel free to use it:devil:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid76/p4bdc8c09549fbd5f1057d5ec40d09ce1/fb411da9.jpg

Sum******! Thats mine! :mad: I made that myself a month ago! :grr:

08-29-2003, 04:23 PM
Adirondacks

You?

cobleskill area, u race d3?

SGA
08-29-2003, 04:31 PM
Hold him down while i get a few punches in!:scary:

p@iNn3ck
08-30-2003, 04:10 AM
I may just have to swing by your house and pick some up. You got a 2nd barrel of that cause I'm going to use it liberally:D
If he don't, we can always ship ya out some cans of this stuff!
http://exmafia.netfirms.com/whipass.jpg