PDA

View Full Version : Let me know

CowsBitePeople
07-31-2003, 11:53 AM
If you type something wrong in a post or accidently spell it wrong or something does that make you stupid??like 1 or 2 words....Does it??Some people seem to think so and say they can understand my posts....Is it me or do they not know how to read??I will not mention the name of this person or people....Because i dont want to start something here....Sorry for the pointless post i just want to settle something

MaTT....

JabberJaw
07-31-2003, 11:58 AM
I don't unerstand what you mean!

stiffy
07-31-2003, 12:04 PM
I can understand all of your posts. I can't understand the one who types wrong on purpose I can't even type like that so I can't give you an example.

zephead400ex
07-31-2003, 12:06 PM
so...you are saying that you should not be called "stupid" because you misspell words in a post?

My thoughts:
1. This is the internet, I didn't know anything was spelled correctly.

2. It is alot easier to understand post and meanings of the post when things are spelled correctly, obviously. Some people cant spell, some people can...I like to think I can but I misspell words on a daily basis.

3. Now if you were as bad as slapnutz and monkeyboy, then I could call you...illiterate!haha!

my $.03

peace

hondafox440
07-31-2003, 12:34 PM
I think if we can understand the 3 muskateers (slappy, monkey and cuz) we can understand you, but correct grammar does help.

Atreyu
07-31-2003, 01:04 PM
cough*dune surfer*cough

AtvMxRider
07-31-2003, 01:10 PM
:ermm:

250EXking
07-31-2003, 01:12 PM
if everyone around here can figure out moneky's, cuz, and slapnuts, then we can understand you.

CowsBitePeople
07-31-2003, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Atreyu
cough*dune surfer*cough

lol but yeah these 3 members Keep insisting that I need better schooling and i dont know how to spell because of a miss type in a post :p EX: "sell" i typed "sekk" or something and they say that they cant understand my posts....Taken out of a post....

"Your "BORING" come on man get a dictionary , and come up with something better than 3 or 4 letter words. Or have your mommy proof read what your writing dumba@@ because you give me a headache trying to understand what your trying to say.

I will trade a dictionary for that piece of sh## quad your selling . Let me know."

Atreyu
07-31-2003, 03:20 PM
dune surfer seems like a total old woman deutsch.

CowsBitePeople
07-31-2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Atreyu
dune surfer seems like a total old woman deutsch.

ahhhhhh soo true :p