PDA

View Full Version : Chaparral Motorsports

TheRedRebel17
07-31-2003, 06:42 AM
Take a look at their site-
www.chaparral-racing.com
Good prices, and great custermer service..i had a problem with one of their products and e-mailed them about, and we had it resoluved in less than a hour total time. Then yesterday, i requested a catolog and it came today, but it was a atv base one. No big deal, i e-mailed them about it, and they had one in the mail less than 30 minutes later..Great company to do business with.:muscle:

hondafox440
07-31-2003, 06:44 AM
I agree, I only have good comments about them.

07-31-2003, 06:44 AM
why not deal with shops that help this webpage...

Chaparrel has done nothing for exriders....:ermm:

Just a thought...:)

TheRedRebel17
07-31-2003, 06:47 AM
Ya, i thought about that, but they dont carry much stuff for dirt bikes do they?

07-31-2003, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by TheRedRebel17
Ya, i thought about that, but they dont carry much stuff for dirt bikes do they?

Well sure they do...:)

TheRedRebel17
07-31-2003, 06:56 AM
So rico, they could get my some triple clamps if i needed them?
I didnt know that....

07-31-2003, 07:10 AM
I'd say that they probably could. I know jeff can but I'm sure Colby has access to bike parts also..

Ben
07-31-2003, 07:14 AM
C&D can get pretty much any part for any motorized vehicle made - streetbikes, Harleys, snowmobiles, atvs, dirtbikes, scooters, jetskis, etc. You name it and they can get it! :D

TheRedRebel17
07-31-2003, 07:15 AM
I will keep them in mind....i didnt know that..thanks ben and rico:cool:

TheChknhwk
07-31-2003, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by Rico
why not deal with shops that help this webpage...

Chaparrel has done nothing for exriders....:ermm:

Just a thought...:)

How about some of the shops that support this site bone up & get a decent website that you can actually look at stuff on? I wanted to look at FDO stuff today, posted a Q in the motor section asking if they have a site, no one answered, and I can't find them thru google... C&D's website is pretty much only has an index page. I'm not tryin' to bash just speakin the facts! Look at chaparral or rocky mountain atv, you can actually shop on those sites. I like talking to Dusty on the phone (she sounds sexy) but we are comparing apples & oranges here.:cool:

Ben
07-31-2003, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by TheChknhwk
I like talking to Dusty on the phone (she sounds sexy)

:eek: Are you hitting on Dusty!? :eek:

UglyMotha™
07-31-2003, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by Ben

who in there right mind wouldn't :eek:

:blah:

TheChknhwk
07-31-2003, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by Ben

Better than hitting on Colby, LMFAO>:D

Ben
07-31-2003, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
who in there right mind wouldn't :eek: :blah:

:eek: I'm sure you are right :D

Ben
07-31-2003, 07:23 AM
Better than hitting on Colby, LMFAO>:D

I concur! :scary:

hondafox440
07-31-2003, 07:46 AM
Yea, but places like Chapparal or MXSales or Bobs all allow you to order online, which is easier..

UglyMotha™
07-31-2003, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by hondafox440
Yea, but places like Chapparal or MXSales or Bobs all allow you to order online, which is easier..

easier? what are ya on crack define easier, for example i needed a new clutch cable so i called up dusty this mourning remind you that it's been like 4 or 5 months since the last time i talked to them and she new exactly who i was just by the sound of my voice :huh last i check those sites you listed don't have the kind of customer relation all i had to do is tell dusty what i wanted and boom it's on it's way she's got my address and billing info all on record i don't even have to give it to her, just call her tell her what i want plus we get to rap a little and couple days later i have my part how much easier could it get :confused:

CHAUNCY
07-31-2003, 07:54 AM
Yeah, Chaparral is a huge place. There building is gigantic and the parking lot sale they have once a year is sweet! Lots of companies and very very cheap prices! Pretty good place IMO:)

hondafox440
07-31-2003, 07:56 AM
easier? what are ya on crack define easier, for example i needed a new clutch cable so i called up dusty this mourning remind you that it's been like 4 or 5 months since the last time i talked to them and she new exactly who i was just by the sound of my voice :huh last i check those sites you listed don't have the kind of customer relation all i had to do is tell dusty what i wanted and boom it's on it's way she's got my address and billing info all on record i don't even have to give it to her, just call her tell her what i want plus we get to rap a little and couple days later i have my part how much easier could it get :confused:

Ok, and you had to fill out your shipping/billing info at one point. Online, just go to the site at any time during the day, find your part, hit add to cart, and checkout (it saves your info also), and bang, its out. What happens if the line is busy, or they are closed.. :ermm:

07-31-2003, 07:59 AM
How about some of the shops that support this site bone up & get a decent website that you can actually look at stuff on? I wanted to look at FDO stuff today, posted a Q in the motor section asking if they have a site, no one answered, and I can't find them thru google... C&D's website is pretty much only has an index page. I'm not tryin' to bash just speakin the facts! Look at chaparral or rocky mountain atv, you can actually shop on those sites. I like talking to Dusty on the phone (she sounds sexy) but we are comparing apples & oranges here.:cool:

I"m in a web desing class right now...and creating a website like rockymountain atv requires lots of people and time. Most of these small places only have 2 people to do all the work,,,much less sit down and create a monstorous website..

TheRedRebel17
07-31-2003, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by hondafox440
Ok, and you had to fill out your shipping/billing info at one point. Online, just go to the site at any time during the day, find your part, hit add to cart, and checkout (it saves your info also), and bang, its out. What happens if the line is busy, or they are closed.. :ermm:

I never did think about teh odering part of it...i do usually order online....hmm, both sides have good points

UglyMotha™
07-31-2003, 08:03 AM
i've called c&d many times and have not once got a busy line

as far as being close, those large sites that you refer to are closed on the same days too and your order wont' be processed until the following business day anyways

and your still lacking the customer relationship that you get from c&d racing that leaves you with that warm and fuzzy feeling

no contest, in my opinion the smaller shops have always been better and always will be better than the large ones for example c&d racing and the quadshop i'm willing to pay that extra buck just for the relationship and somone that is always willing to help you out

Pappy
07-31-2003, 08:10 AM

no contest, in my opinion the smaller shops have always been better and always will be better than the large ones for example c&d racing and the quadshop i'm willing to pay that extra buck just for the relationship and somone that is always willing to help you out

ok who are you offering money to have a relationship with:confused2

XANDADA
07-31-2003, 08:10 AM
The reason I prefer the smaller shops mentioned above is that they know the products their selling and have often used them. They can offer expert technical advice when needed. Unlike someone like Chapparal which didn't even know a 250r was a two stroke when I was asking them Q's about oil.

On the different note, anyone in need of inexpensive website design contact me - I'll work for parts/discounts.:D ;)

hondafox440
07-31-2003, 08:11 AM
I"m in a web desing class right now...and creating a website like rockymountain atv requires lots of people and time. Most of these small places only have 2 people to do all the work,,,much less sit down and create a monstorous website..

Word.. Most people don't realize the work that goes into web design. For the fun of it, hit Edit > View Source on a site one day just to see the HTML that goes into it, not including the 35 or so ASP/PHP pages that are 500-1000 lines long each that goes into powering them.. Most forums are made up of about 35 pages for the designs, and around 100 pages for the programming backbone.

And Ugly, each to his own. If you like the 1 on 1 customer service, so be it. I really don't are where I get my parts or who I deal with, as long as the parts get to my house at the cheapest price.

UglyMotha™
07-31-2003, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
ok who are you offering money to have a relationship with:confused2

:uhoh:

lets just keep this hush hush ;) :blah:

TheChknhwk
07-31-2003, 08:16 AM

Exactly why I said comparing apples to oranges. And.... I offered to help w/that a long time ago, back when that guy that they sponsored was butt pumping them in every post he made.... lmao.

Pappy
07-31-2003, 08:18 AM
ummmm....apples..oranges...and rico:o

sounds like fruit salad:devil:

AtvMxRider
07-31-2003, 08:19 AM

:eek: :D :devil:

TheChknhwk
07-31-2003, 08:23 AM

Are you implying someone wants their salad tossed or rico is a salad tosser?:D :D :devil:

UglyMotha™
07-31-2003, 08:27 AM
Are you implying someone wants their salad tossed or rico is a salad tosser?:D :D :devil:

http://216.40.249.192/s/cwm/3dlil/puke.gif

AtvMxRider
07-31-2003, 08:33 AM
Rico's a salad tosser:huh ?