PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call For The Last Buccs Race

03GNCC270
07-31-2003, 03:31 AM
WHO IS GOING UP TO UHRICHSVILLE FOR THE LAST ROUND? THE RACE IS SATURDAY AUGUST 2ND

Johnny_G
07-31-2003, 04:42 AM
I just got off the phone with joe borich, and I hear that Chad Duvall, and James whal are riding together

Johnny

03GNCC270
07-31-2003, 05:07 AM
I TALKED TO CHAD EARLY THIS WEEK. THEY ARE TEAMING UP LOOKS LIKE YOU AND CHRIS WILL HAVE SOME COMPETION.

jlhughes750
07-31-2003, 05:54 AM
That should be a great team!!!We all know Chad can ride!! James Wahl is pretty quick too, he took a few years off after running in the Pro class. He's a little faster than people might think!!!!! Good luck Johnny, hope everyone has fun, i'd love to be there but my wifes due any day now, i think i should stick around home this weekend...:grr:

later, J

ex kid
07-31-2003, 07:31 AM
are all the buccs racing in ohio? id like to get a team of me and a friend of mine together maybe for next year to hit at least one race. so its kinda like a gncc jsut you switch off?
good idea j, hahahahhaa:devil: u ready for raush:eek:

popo
07-31-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by jlhughes750
i'd love to be there but my wifes due any day now, i think i should stick around home this weekend...:grr:
later, J

Good luck with the little one popping out. I still remember the birth of my son as one of biggest highlights of my life.

"Hint, don't forget that LAMAZ chit, it works great when she grabs your nutts during labor pains"

I'll be there racing Ironman.