PDA

View Full Version : Artic Cat

Natertot426ex
07-31-2003, 01:27 AM
Well It looks like Artic cat has a sport quad now and its another Suzuki with different plastic on it. How many of these do we need? Start making your own stinking quads and quit sharing:grr:

stupid driver
07-31-2003, 01:41 AM
oh well, they're never gonna benifit from it. If they want a quad, they'll buy the suzuki or kawi because they dont look like they were just shi* on

WEEZIL
07-31-2003, 05:40 AM
suzuki makes motors for arctic cat (for those who did'nt know) so it is just natural for arctic cat to want a sport quad too, and even more natural for suzuki to say (use the Z motor) instead of designing a new one. i think the dvx "i think its called" is awesome looking but as far as the fenders go for protecting you from mud you would be better off wipin your @$$ with them

goin2shock
07-31-2003, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by WEEZIL
........... i think the dvx "i think its called" is awesome looking but as far as the fenders go for protecting you from mud you would be better off wipin your @$$ with them

haha lol thats right!:p

also looks like a preds styling kind of crazy lines and its red!
and lime!
thats a insult to honda and kawi

Colby@C&DRacing
08-01-2003, 05:33 AM
I agree the body work on the dvx is pretty cool:)

Pappy
08-01-2003, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by Colby@C&DRacing

i think its pretty wild how 2 different styles make the same quad look so different. i like the look of the stock green kawi...and dont like any of the others:ermm: i geuss its all about buyer demographics

sickmojave
08-01-2003, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by Colby@C&DRacing

I think it looks better than all the other Zs:eek2: