PDA

View Full Version : cops are so gay hahah

400EXcrazy
07-30-2003, 06:51 PM
ok listen to this, me and my friend were on my 400ex. we were going ridin at a place close to my house, and we have to get on the road to get there. so we get on the the road and when we turn on to the other road i see a cop. so we turn around and go the other way. we get a lil ways down that road, and r like F*** it so we go back and the cop has moved some where else so we stop and look cuz we no he is close. i spot him and we are like well HA lets do it so we go and then hit 5th gear and fly fast him he trys to catch up with us (hahaha not a chance) we go in the woods. take another way home. but we have to go though this guys yard to get home so we get to the guys drive way well here are some more cops they block us. they tell us to get off and we do then we sit down and 3 more cop cars pull up and they call for a wrecker. then the cop takes me to the car puts me in the back seat cuz i was drivin and its mine we talk then he gets out goes to the 4 wheeler. comes back gets me out and puts cuffs on me and puts me back in the car i was like wtf. then my friends dad comes and gets him and they take me to jail HAHAHA i just got home. they finally got us they have been trying to get me and my friends for about a year now

4wheelboy
07-30-2003, 07:30 PM
and ur proud of that?:confused: :rolleyes:

400EXcrazy
07-30-2003, 07:47 PM
yea it took them like a year to get us

AtvMxRider
07-30-2003, 10:45 PM
:rolleyes:

brokeitin3
07-31-2003, 12:05 AM
i think if you go to jail for very long it wont be the cops that are gay, especially if you are pals with BUBBA!:D :D :D stop giving the good atv riders a bad image

stupid driver
07-31-2003, 01:48 AM
exactly. Its times like these that give us the bad name, this is the reason we have so few riding areas, and why the cops hate us so much

Pappy
07-31-2003, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by brokeitin3
i think if you go to jail for very long it wont be the cops that are gay, especially if you are pals with BUBBA!:D :D :D stop giving the good atv riders a bad image

well said.:cool:

locking thread now:eek:

07-31-2003, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by Pappy

locking thread now:eek:

Who locked the thread pappy????:eek: