PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call: Greene County, Pa fair- MX racing

RIDER11X
07-30-2003, 05:51 PM
Who's going? It's Aug 2nd at 4pm according to the newspaper. Maybe 400exracer & Ltrider will show? Anyone else?:uhoh:

svwildcats
07-31-2003, 12:05 PM
Can you give me some more details? Like cost and classes. Also do they have a website so I can find out how far away it is? I'm looking for a race sometime this week or next so I may be able to come. Thanks.

400ex Racer
07-31-2003, 05:12 PM
hey rider11x sorry i dont think i can make it b-day aug 1 and party aug 2nd....so i dont think i can make it plus after the money ppl give me 4 the party :devil: only reason im havin it...lol....maybe im go buy some new tires and stuff 4 the 400.....and i found a good price on a pipe a super trapp 35 bucks its in real good shape...so tell me what u think...if its worth it or not...4 some reason i dont show up @ the race...crazy can have this race....b/c it would look bad on him if i came and beat him again with almost bald tires....:blah: and crazy u never said how many pooolaris beat u??:confused: lol hahhaha only messin with u man......and off the record that was my first race ever.....:devil: i geuss some ppl r just gifted in some things...and i think we c what im gifted in ...and oh ask the wife she'll tell u another thing :macho lol later guys
aug1 b-day

Cody
400ex

RIDER11X
07-31-2003, 05:29 PM
400exracer, You did so well in your first race that Ltrider is itchin' to line up on the gate with ya! Lots of fair races coming up real soon!:devil: I'll take the pics!;)

LTandRaptorider
08-01-2003, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by RIDER11X
400exracer, You did so well in your first race that Ltrider is itchin' to line up on the gate with ya! Lots of fair races coming up real soon!:devil: I'll take the pics!;)

:D Yeah, but he better not call me Dad!!! AS for Crazy Honda, I think 400exracer ruined him. He was last seen beating on his quad with a large hammer... :eek2: Do you have any more info on the race tomorrow? I did have their web site, but I must have deleted it. They didn't have much info on there anyway, but they did have a phone no. I think I'll skip this one, race Yukon in the morning and Wetmoreland in the evening on August 16th. Yes, I'll be working on getting in better shape, and drink more water before the race. I could've sworn you said drink lots of beer... :devil:

RIDER11X
08-01-2003, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
:D I think I'll skip this one, race Yukon in the morning and Wetmoreland in the evening on August 16th.

That is a shame, Crazy Honda was planning on gracing us with his appearance AGAIN, because you were going to be there. I think he has a new mentor.:devil:

LTandRaptorider
08-01-2003, 09:29 AM
Well, if Crazy Honda's going, perhaps I'll have to re-think my plans! :D

suck my pipe
08-01-2003, 11:45 AM
Cody, I wouldnt call being beat by a utility looking Polaris gifted LMAO